Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,399 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) (68968 Views)

Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) / B-Red Celebrates As His Dad, Ademola Adeleke Wins In Osun (Pictures, Video) / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by najeem4reall(m): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
Brother you be table shaker ooo you wan kill me with laugh
NEIGHBOUR:
There should be a special hospital in Abuja that would take care of presidential candidates that would be shocked by the results.
One online President is a sure patient there.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by HilcomTech(m): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
I keep telling people. Please don't ever think Yorubas are against Peter Obi one inch because of Tinubu. Ignore what you read in this faceless nairaland forum.

A lot of my Yoruba friends are Obi fanatics.
You dare not talk against him in their presence. Same with many Hausas. Ignore agents perpetrated by APC and PDP to cause tribal divisions.

Who to dey suffer dey sweet abeg?
The only Yoruba Tinubu supporters are the middle class getting bribed or working in government agencies. And they are not only Yorubas, even Igbos are amongst them. They are still the people supporting the status quo, supporting Buhari but God will surely punish them in the near future. Their tactics is to tag anyone supporting Obi IPOB in order to gain sympathy.

Why you mkporu mirri CANNIBALS like lying to yourselves. I am a northerner living in the north. Nobody even mentions Peter Obi at all here

6 Likes

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Onogiede(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viscuz:
Hahahah

Afonja will slam their heads today
I have notice you for long stop all this rubbish Yoruba and Igbo are all one blood southern elite and my Midwest,..
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by HilcomTech(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
That's what I'm talking about.

Obi is greatly loved by Nigerians. No doubt, he is the best man for the job. A vote for peter Obi is a vote for better Nigeria.

I am OBIDIENTLY YUSUFUL!

A vote for Peter Peter Obi is a vote for mass murderers.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by ejimatic: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
XerXers:
Osun is OBIdient
. How many votes did LP have in the last election? LP is a an unstructructed party

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Everlastingson: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
floret23:
I am from Osun State (Tinubu's state of Origin). Tinubu can not win here. Tinubu is exactly opposite of everything Omoluabi represent.

Ni ipinle Omoluabi, we put humanity before trible and religion.

Very wise and sensible woman you are.

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Nefort: 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Legitz:
The numbers of votes APC will get in next year presidential election will determine those that needs psychiatric treatment
The northern masses are the problem. Their lack of enlightenment will make them vote Tinubu if Buhari tells them to do so.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by tibatobi: 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
It's the north that determine who the next president would be...the rest are minority....it was the north that brought Obansanjo to power in 1999.Not even ibo or Yoruba,the yorubas voted for Olu Falaye .. same north brought yardua to power... Jonathan became president by chance...and was kicked out by the North...learn from history..The only solution to Nigeria problem it's to dissolve the cohersive almagamation in 1914 by Lord lugard.simple
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by BePrepared: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
I keep telling people. Please don't ever think Yorubas are against Peter Obi one inch because of Tinubu. Ignore what you read in this faceless nairaland forum.

A lot of my Yoruba friends are Obi fanatics.
You dare not talk against him in their presence. Same with many Hausas. Ignore agents perpetrated by APC and PDP to cause tribal divisions.

Who to dey suffer dey sweet abeg?
The only Yoruba Tinubu supporters are the middle class getting bribed or working in government agencies. And they are not only Yorubas, even Igbos are amongst them. They are still the people supporting the status quo, supporting Buhari but God will surely punish them in the near future. Their tactics is to tag anyone supporting Obi IPOB in order to gain sympathy.

My Yoruba friend is aggressively campaigning for Obi like say Obi be im papa.

Thats d mindset we should all have

After obi anytime person like Zulum or Adesina wants to run I would campaign for them with my energy

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Viscuz: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
Onogiede:
I have notice you for long stop all this rubbish Yoruba and Igbo are all one blood southern elite and my Midwest,..

I am not against Yoruba .

I am against the Afonja in the Yoruba land that thinks Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket is right .

No Christian in Yoruba land will cast vote for Tinubu especially white garments we are on ground grin

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Everlastingson: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
I am in that picture. My purpose in life is too deliver osun to labour party. Insha Allah. Obi-datti 2023

May the Lord bless you for your goodness.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by tiger28: 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
Very democratic Ppl .......the Yorubas.
Now let's try to erect Tinubu's poster in Anambra and we will see murder............

Question to "sincerely" ask ourselves......Can these Ppl really handle the Presidency WITHOUT noise and violence?

Your guess is as good as mines!

5 Likes

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Everlastingson: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Na him moni he dey spend na... And boys also got something from the dumbo for erecting the billboard. He should erect more so our brothers in Osun can get from the money Obi stashed away in secret accounts.

Erecting 1000 billboards per local government won't help Obi - LP won't even come fourth this time around. He tested his popularity on the ground during the guber election and his candidate got less than 2000 votes grin grin grin out of close to a million votes cast. Obi's effect on Lasun was negative because even if I contest for Osun guber under any party without any presidential candidate's support and spending nothing, I would get more than 2000 votes.

You're mistaking Obi for Pa Amoda Ogunlere, the Chief Looter.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by fembaz82: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hussein035:

This is from flat heads living in Osun. How will I support Igbo when we all unconsciously know that it is Yoruba turn for presidency. One flat head now want us to believe they have super hero and later tell us that he will not do magic.

Pls we will vote TINUBU in Osun don't forget the fact that we chose Adeleke not PDP.

We are Yoruba and it is our turn, flat head should go and wait for their turn...

facts, you said it just the right way.
imagine ibos threatening to kill yoruba people
during endsarz, kanu was making calls from the UK telling ibos in lagos where to attack, destroy, and who to kill. this is the same man that peter obi is sympathising with. they have evil agenda and they are waiting to kill everyone. endsarz was PDP's project and LP is a franchise party of PDP. the purpose is to cut out of APC voting numbers.
go on all social media pages and you will see the way these hateful people are attacking yoruba people. raining curses on yoruba people and you think any right thinking yoruba will vote for Obi.
do you know what the ibos have done, they have created fake profiles of names and identities of people from other tribes and they are using it to confuse and divide people. some of them will claim to be a yoruba or hausa online and start promoting Obi and trash talking tinubu and yoruba people. omo we yorubas have slept off ooooo, we are just way tooo relax. this is why i was happyy that tinubu won the primaries not osibanjo. tinubu is the right yoruba man that doesnt pay nice, baba is street wise.
the cyber attack on yorubas is outrageous, i have heard people being hacked online, bringing down peoples social media account for supporting tinubu or questioning obi's competency.
Obi is the new ojukwu in town and I guarantee you we are likely going to witness the second civil war.

all yorubas regardless of religion and differences, we must back tinubu 100% just like we backed Abiola in 1993.
BAT 2023

4 Likes

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Everlastingson: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
Vistra40:

I’m not tinubu’s supporter but definitely, he will win osun state. Except you are saying he is not popular in his home state.

The way he won recent the Governorship abi. Anyway, your opinion is not needed coz Osun belongs to Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Ournolly: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viscuz:
Hahahah

Afonja will slam their heads today
Can you guys stop this nonsense, please?

OBIDEINT movement is not based on ethno- religious bigotry.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Goldenkrezi: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Na him moni he dey spend na... And boys also got something from the dumbo for erecting the billboard. He should erect more so our brothers in Osun can get from the money Obi stashed away in secret accounts.

Erecting 1000 billboards per local government won't help Obi - LP won't even come fourth this time around. He tested his popularity on the ground during the guber election and his candidate got less than 2000 votes grin grin grin out of close to a million votes cast. Obi's effect on Lasun was negative because even if I contest for Osun guber under any party without any presidential candidate's support and spending nothing, I would get more than 2000 votes.

Alaye gbenu dake jare!
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Viscuz: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ournolly:

Can you guys stop this nonsense, please?

OBIDEINT movement is not based on ethno- religious bigotry.

Talk to the guy I quoted
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Unitedabby(m): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Obojuju:
Wow...Peter Obi is truly the only hope for a new Nigeria. Its amazing to behold how the youths have realized this and taken their stand to support Obi.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria come 2023
I say a BIG amen to that!!
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Everlastingson: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

Osun State people are wise. They voted for PDP at the state level and would vote for Labour Party at the federal level. While they continue to humiliate that old criminal and former drug lord.

Why did you say "former" drug lord?Him tell you say him don stop drug biz?
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by ayofe72(m): 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
I hope they have paid for the advert. �

Obojuju:
Wow...Peter Obi is truly the only hope for a new Nigeria. Its amazing to behold how the youths have realized this and taken their stand to support Obi.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria come 2023
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Great0ne1: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
fourboys:
Tinubu's state shocked shocked shocked shocked
Next stop is iragbiji
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Pedyson: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
Legitz:
The numbers of votes APC will get in next year presidential election will determine those that needs psychiatric treatment

I'm telling u,
Cowards too much...
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by fembaz82: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viscuz:

I am not against Yoruba .

I am against the Afonja in the Yoruba land that thinks Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket is right .

No Christian in Yoruba land will cast vote for Tinubu especially white garments we are on ground grin

what the hell is this tribalist talking about. what is yoruba muslim or yoruba christian. are you insane.
in every yoruba family you have both Christians and Muslims. Yorubas will vote and support tinubu regardless of religion. yorubas can never be divided by religion. you are deluded and doomed.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Everlastingson: 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
sapoyoro:

I’m in osogbo and I’m an indigene of the town.
But even though I will likely vote for Atiku,majority of the youths I’ve spoken to will vote for Peter obi.
As it stands today,osogbo vote is between Peter obi and Atiku Abubakar.
Baba tinubu no Dey the equation at all.

Why not join that majority and vote for Obi so as to rescue Nigeria?
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by najeem4reall(m): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
WE ARE BATIFIED COME RAIN COME SUN WE STAND GIDIGBA OLORIBURUKU NI WON AND I SAID AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN OMO ENI ONISHEDI BEBERE KAWO LEKE SIDI OMO ELOMI ON TINUBU MANDATE I STAND BATIFIED TOTALLY
fembaz82:

facts, you said it just the right way.
imagine ibos threatening to kill yoruba people
during endsarz, kanu was making calls from the UK telling ibos in lagos where to attack, destroy, and who to kill. this is the same man that peter obi is sympathising with. they have evil agenda and they are waiting to kill everyone. endsarz was PDP's project and LP is a franchise party of PDP. the purpose is to cut out of APC voting numbers.
go on all social media pages and you will see the way these hateful people are attacking yoruba people. raining curses on yoruba people and you think any right thinking yoruba will vote for Obi.
do you know what the ibos have done, they have created fake profiles of names and identities of people from other tribes and they are using it to confuse and divide people. some of them will claim to be a yoruba or hausa online and start promoting Obi and trash talking tinubu and yoruba people. omo we yorubas have slept off ooooo, we are just way tooo relax. this is why i was happyy that tinubu won the primaries not osibanjo. tinubu is the right yoruba man that doesnt pay nice, baba is street wise.
the cyber attack on yorubas is outrageous, i have heard people being hacked online, bringing down peoples social media account for supporting tinubu or questioning obi's competency.
Obi is the new ojukwu in town and I guarantee you we are likely going to witness the second civil war.

all yorubas regardless of religion and differences, we must back tinubu 100% just like we backed Abiola in 1993.
BAT 2023

3 Likes

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
fembaz82:

looooool dont be too excited, the same Yoruba that will do the opposite on election day. you can't see who they will vote for anyway.
Well I know that a great percentage of Yorubas have been voting for PDP irrespective of Osibanjo their son in APC. How about that?
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Viscuz: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
fembaz82:

what the hell is this tribalist talking about. what is yoruba muslim or yoruba christian. are you insane.
in every yoruba family you have both Christians and Muslims. Yorubas will vote and support tinubu regardless of religion. yorubas can never be divided by religion. you are deluded and doomed.

Agbado animal I am not Muric that started the dance nor am I a drug addict that picked Muslim Muslim Ticket in Nigeria.

Christians will teach you guys a lesson just cry more i need your tears to make eba

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Femeto: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
XerXers:
Osun is OBIdient
Mean while in Lagos. Sanwolu has threatened all ads agencies to bring down PDP’s election posters. Put PDP get delicensed.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by eunisam: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
Legitz:

This comment is simple but the meaning is very heavy.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Everlastingson: 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
BATified2023:
hope u igbos can allow people to erect tinubu billboard in anambra?

Just that you may not see anyone to help you erect the Amoda billboard coz everybody is OBIdient. Abi only you go fit erect am? If only you go fit carry the billboard you can choose anywhere in Anambra, no one will stop you.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Shaev7(m): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
They say he has no structure, he has no political will, and his votes will come from twitter, I hope they that are saying this can recall the wind of EndSars started on social media?
Majority of Nigerians are Obidient and Darting! We shall this time remove any BATthing no matter Atikulated it may be presented, we shall disposed it like Shitima!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does / Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho / Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.