Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (51956 Views)

Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Emdebby2: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
You are a bad friend. Your friend is coming for you and please don't involve us the family matter.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Speaklove: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
It is a pity how many have become very godless .
Just look at some people's comments for God's sake .

It so disgusting .
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by ifihearam: 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
OP chop and move on ooo

How would you feel if your friend dates your ex?
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Wallade(m): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
Medianna:
No you're not a bad friend but a terrible one.
The girl is even bold enough to ask you to officially date her but here you are trying to look like half a saint..
Coward!!!

The lady is only trying to hurt her ex-boyfriend by using the friend. The friend is just a pawn in the game of chess war against her ex. She still has unfinished scores to settle against the ex and she has chosen the friend as a weapon.

How can she visit me once and on the same day, I was able to fu..ck her. She suddenly started asking me to date her officially.

Come-on, only a fool will not know that she has a mission to make the ex jealous, angry with his friend, fight his friend and make him feel terrible.

I don't blame the friend for chopping the fruit but he must not date her officially nor stupidly fall in love like the idiot is confessing.

1 Like

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Surfacebaba: 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Yes you are a bad friend,and the girl too is a bad babe..all d best to u na
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by ifihearam: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
tnerro1:
When you marry her, your friend will come and nack her in your house. This kind of triangle doesn’t usually end well. My ex dated my friend and he was hiding it from me, she was still the one that told me about it and she did it to make me jealous. Wetin concern me, I still nack her that day and sent her back to him

Na so...and you go still nack he exes and future babes..na the rule cos na him start am.

1 Like

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Babastrong(m): 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author=Ehismarkninetee post=115282888]Before you start to judge me, remember that the girl you are sleeping with now is also someone’s Ex. Well I cannot say I am totally in the right for sleeping with my friends Ex girl friend- They broke up 2 years ago.

So coincidentally she rented an apartment close to my house. As I was driving I saw her on the way I offered her a ride and that was how it started. That same evening she called me that she is coming to know my house and I accepted. When she came I noticed she was giving me the green light. I took the opportunity and slept with her so good.

Now she cannot get enough from me. She asked if we could date officially. I told her it will be difficult since she was the one who broke up with my friend. I will not lie to myself I have developed feelings for here. And I think I will give Love a chance. [ Nothing special to flat headed creatures. The way you abondored your ex-messiah(kanu) and chanting obi-your-lord up and down.]
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by kiddkash(m): 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Medianna:
The girl is even bold enough to ask you to officially date her but here you are trying to look like half a saint..
Coward!!!
don't mind him. him don chop clean mouth, now him dey yarn okpata
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Dksmile: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
That shows that the girl na public toilet how can she be f**king her Ex boyfriend friend or maybe she just want to use you to pepper are her ex some girls are like that. Just bleed the hell you can bleed fast fast and run if you like go dey follow in love Ooo I pity you

1 Like

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Demigod22: 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
LoL, my friend and coursemate in school had sex with my ex not up to a month after our breakup. To be honest, I felt bad since he knew I was threatened into breaking up with that girl and the fact that I genuinely loved her.

But as I am typing this, that guy is still my friend, very close friend, I just neglected everything and as guys,we are cool.

Normally, it takes emotional intelligence for some people not to have problem with their friend dating or having sex with their ex, there's always an unhealthy feeling that hover around such action.

Logically, you didn't do anything wrong and you are not a bad friend. If it doesn't work for your friend and the girl, it may work between you and the girl.

But emotionally, your guy may not admire you when he gets to know.

6 Likes

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by kwasoly(m): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:
Before you start to judge me, remember that the girl you are sleeping with now is also someone’s Ex. Well I cannot say I am totally in the right for sleeping with my friends Ex girl friend- They broke up 2 years ago.

So coincidentally she rented an apartment close to my house. As I was driving I saw her on the way I offered her a ride and that was how it started. That same evening she called me that she is coming to know my house and I accepted. When she came I noticed she was giving me the green light. I took the opportunity and slept with her so good.

Now she cannot get enough from me. She asked if we could date officially. I told her it will be difficult since she was the one who broke up with my friend. I will not lie to myself I have developed feelings for here. And I think I will give Love a chance.

Flee formication young man, stop sharing your life to everything on skirt.
Make una dey fear God small now.
This life is not ur own,we all we stand before the owner one day to give account of how we used the life He gave us.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by goody234: 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
You are a simp you don’t do this at all …there is a friendship code looks like you have been lusting after the girl already ..if I was your friend you will be dead to me ..grow up you sound immature!!
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Anetorfavour: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
Medianna:
Coward!!!
Congratulations OP u just won urself d best friend of d year award! Make thunder scatter ur yash 4 u!
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by arantess: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:
Before you start to judge me, remember that the girl you are sleeping with now is also someone’s Ex. Well I cannot say I am totally in the right for sleeping with my friends Ex girl friend- They broke up 2 years ago.

Now she cannot get enough from me. She asked if we could date officially. I told her it will be difficult since she was the one who broke up with my friend. I will not lie to myself I have developed feelings for here. And I think I will give Love a chance.
You told her it will be difficult but you will give love chance abi

The same stick she flog your friend dey wait you
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Emmanuel909090: 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
shocked
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by letitrainnow(m): 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
Run for your life.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by EzeUmuokorobiaa: 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
It is simple! You say you have developed feelings for her, that is good. But think of this what if one thing leads to another and she ends up being your wife. Could you stomach the idea that your friend was once rimming your wife?
Not to forget Okafor's law.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Successkay12(m): 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

Many guys don fall their selves on kind matter. So be careful bcus some girls/women's are devil
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by dhoncesar(m): 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

[color=#000099][/color] Give it a chance bro... Weytin u gain ? Every girl is someone's ex and its vice versa
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Dottormentor: 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
The way girls dey Bleep now a days dey fear me, girls Bleep without control, God.
Medianna:
Coward!!!
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Wizmj4real(m): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

Spoit child I go report you give mama

U don slide in and out na, its normal to develop feelings after sweet pussy digging

Anyways don't mind my sarcasm
Be a good friend to her, observe her and if it's ok for boss give love a chance, who knows she could a great wife
No one's perfect and no one knows tomorrow
Just use your brain but no playing of badt guy oh
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Wizmj4real(m): 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Medianna:
Coward!!!

Why do I have the feeling you've done this kinda thing b4
Enjoy two friends at different intervals
Badt gal
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Adext4sure(m): 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
You no get girlfriend before
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by fotadmowmend(m): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

Don't break the code ... Talk to your friend about it.... The truth is that you can't date her on a serious level .... Just f~©k your own and leave
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Skmoda360(m): 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee
You are very bad person...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I disapprove your behavior...if it was me i will filter you away from my life forever and i will do away with you completely....i will never have anything to do with you till Jesus come undecided

Go and sin no more because if you continue like this one of your friends will kill you grin grin grin grin.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by 43Ronin: 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nwaomaah:
A friend's girlfriend is like a radioactive field.
Even when the field is no longer in use, it is still very forbidden and dangerous ground.
-Bro code 101

Nothing like that, sure bros would rather pass their ex to their bros than allow outsiders collect it. Charity begins at home bro.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by freddie009(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
The main reason I avoid the exes of any of friends is because of the Okoro law, which states that there's always the possibility of a man to re-knack a woman he's knacked before.

How would you feel if your friend smashed her after you two started dating? It's always possible likely.

She probably wants to make her ex jealous, at the end she will have sex with both parties and finally reconcile with her ex; leaving this dude high and dry. He would be the used one at the end.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Southpole5917: 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

Bleep,Bleep and Move on.....
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Emmaskill(m): 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
elmagnifico411:
She broke up with your friend 2 years ago, and i want to believe your friend has moved on. I don't think u did anything wrong. Na we dey tag 'ex' i dont believe in that BS. as long as she isn't presently his babe, u can hit as many home runs as u wish. It'll only be wrong if u had a hand in them breaking up, wishing that someday she would become yours; if not, baba, jeun soke.
What makes you think he doesn't have hand in their break up? Even if he doesn't have hand, which kind eye he friend go take dey look am? There re somethings you must not do to your nigga in dis life no matter the pleasure you will likely derive from them(we call it sacrifice).
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Roozzaay(m): 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
She broke up with your friend, you knack her and now developing feelings for her cheesy most of y'all are pussy ass ni**as. You're definitely capable of sleeping with your friends wives.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Roozzaay(m): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Medianna:
Coward!!!

Yes coward that's the right word, God bless you for that
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by kabasa24: 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
you are not a bad friend but a devil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! / Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.