Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! (5556 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by UnIimitedGrace: 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Even the so called account number in your fake transfer ended with a 71 last time I checked the OP account number ended with 56.
Just calling you on your bullshit dont take it personal
you no see him moniker?
cheatmessiah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Sirchiboy: 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Even the so called account number in your fake transfer ended with a 71 last time I checked the OP account number ended with 56.
Just calling you on your bullshit dont take it personal
Why are you attacking him?
He just save a lost soul

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Rosaline5000: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Why are you attacking him?
He just save a lost soul
Sorry o, you guys should enjoy your 1M, I guess you dont need help anymore
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Sirchiboy: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Sorry o, you guys should enjoy your 1M, I guess you dont need help anymore
Can you help me please?
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Jeon(f): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sorry.
You were chopping life back then and you forget about karma..

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Kaypaparino(m): 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author=Cheatmessiah post=115355788].
Is that so?
Now i see,
You and your criminal teams are looking for a way to hack into his account and wipe all the money i sent him.
Now i understand.
You will never succeed.
So this is what you do for a living boy?
I salute your courage sir. Thank you for the Good job.. the guy quering you didn't know it was your account number he saw . Bros kindly help me too ooo
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by remsonik(f): 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
I really need a great help too. It's not been easy, least out of all my siblings but still managing and believing that things will get better
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Nyascobar1414: 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Jeon:
Sorry.
You were chopping life back then and you forget about karma..

karm? Does it exist?
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by CheedyJ(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
posty56:
didn't read but I am proud of you though cheesy
Nothing hilarious about your comment though.. Learn to encourage people cos not everyone has the testicular fortitude to withstand life's many challenges..
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by VanDerWaalforces: 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
35 years old,
No job.
No wife.
No kids.
No skill.
All I have is just my school certificate
Stay indoors 24/7 because of being ridiculed by my mates doing well.
Nobody to run to.
No one to call.
Nobody to help me.
I am just alone.
The load is too heavy for me.
I have tried to endure but I am losing my mind.
I am going insane and I don't think I will ever live a conventional life again.
I have never found true happiness all my life.
I have lived in shame, self low esteem and I have to struggle to scale through school.
All my struggles and years in school have been laboured in vain
All my siblings are doing well except me sometimes I ask myself if it was the same parents that gave birth to me that gave birth to them.
I am thirsty and I have found no one to quench my thirst.
My name will forever be erased from the surface of the earth and no one will ever remember me because I lived a hopeless life.
I asked for water, but no one gave me.
I asked for a hug, but no one gave me.
My endless tears and sorrow are about to come to an end.
I am a sinner but I have asked my maker to grant me peace and rest in his bosom for I am just a human with blood and flesh.
Sorry for what you are passing through my brother. But I can see u've listed what you think God has not done for you and that is why you want to give up. If you ask me, I will suggest you also take your time and list all that God has done for you. Then you can make an informed decision. But I must be quick to add - This too will pass.
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Baddestbiitch(f): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
kiss Clean your tear baby boy, atleast you have hands to work, get on your feet and make it happen

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by seunak2016: 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
35 years old,
No job.
No wife.
No kids.
No skill.
Nobody to run to.
No one to call.
Nobody to help me.
I am just alone.
I have lived in shame, self low esteem and I have to struggle to scale through school.
All my siblings are doing well except me sometimes I ask myself if it was the same parents that gave birth to me that gave birth to them.
My name will forever be erased from the surface of the earth and no one will ever remember me because I lived a hopeless life.
I am a sinner but I have asked my maker to grant me peace and rest in his bosom for I am just a human with blood and flesh.
are you first child ? what are you using your life to do while you are 28yrs till you are 35? school certificate means you are graduate of university, right?
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by jeromestarks: 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
There's no shame in quitting. Op, you have the right to quit life. Bye my friend, I will miss you and I will tell your family (those who care to hear) that you LOVED them.
Bye dear cry

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by jeromestarks: 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
seunak2016:
are you first child ? what are you using your life to do while you are 28yrs till you are 35? school certificate means you are graduate of university, right?
Fnckin around I guess.
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by confirm0(m): 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
35 years old,
No job.
No wife.
No kids.
No skill.
Nobody to run to.
No one to call.
Nobody to help me.
I am just alone.

Please don't end your precious life it more important to your creator than man: msg me on WhatsApp let's talk: 09025452313. I pray for open doors for you in yeshua name!
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by TheZeezle(m): 12:20am On Aug 04, 2022
Good night man. RIP.... Listen bro we are all here together and none is going somewhere for anyone. We die here!
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by PressyKcee: 12:39am On Aug 04, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]

I understand how you feel. But, ha g in there. It is going to be okay... Trust me... It will surely be okay. Because everything is okay in the end if it is not okay.. Then it is not the end.

I'll suggest you learn a skill. While learning a skill, update your CV, and visit job sites like myjobmag.com, and hotjobsnigeria.com.

Apply for as many as you can daily. It can only get better.
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by bobbybrown007: 12:46am On Aug 04, 2022
samabiodun:
you're just lazy bro
no wife accepted
no work accepted
no kids accepted
no money accepted
but no skill lol upon all skill that available both online and offline @ 35 u are still waiting for manners to fall, my brother there's no manners out there. is never too late go and lea rn something either online programming or onland, every body can't be a bank worker go and learn how to ride a bike maruwa,drive or learn programming takes a step and stop blaming Government. you can choose to live or die that's by 2kobo
can't you at least understand him, did you no if he had tried and no one called him? Like I have always said, if your bed are full with roses be thankful, but if you don't have always be thankful, loneliness kills, please let try to reach out to others who we think might need help.
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by VictorUSA(m): 12:52am On Aug 04, 2022
RIP! Pls give me your trousers before you die.
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by adeememman(m): 1:57am On Aug 04, 2022
Cheatmessiah:
Go and worry no more!!!
Thanks for saving a soul
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by FiremanX: 6:15am On Aug 04, 2022
UnIimitedGrace:
beggar.
I've saved this post embarassed
U too mumu I swear,,,u are one of the dullest troll dat I've ever encountered,,,u can do better son cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Greatdand007(m): 6:43am On Aug 04, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
35 years old,
No job.
No wife.
No kids.
No skill.
Nobody to run to.
No one to call.
Nobody to help me.
I am just alone.

How true is this
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by daania50080: 7:32am On Aug 04, 2022
..Go and worry no more!!!..Go and worry no more!!!...
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by vickyfrancis1(m): 7:43am On Aug 04, 2022
Ravenna:
I suffered pass you..
After NYSC no jobs, no help nothing.
I blamed my star- Capricorn for my failures.

At 30y/o, Papa asked me to go learn barbing, I felt insulted and we became enemies.
I left him for grandma, twas only grandma that loved me and my shitty life, she would encourage and motivate me.
I do hid in my room all day crying and hoping relief would come.
I got a 30k PA job with OzzyB but I barely lasted 2weeks cos of the tedious work (8am-8pm) with aged grandma home alone.
I tried contract jobs and some shitty jobs but all ended before it started, then a good neighbor took me under his care; he was a Pastor and a Pro-Bouncer.
We would fast and pray for months, he offered me a part time security job at Event Centres just to patch things up, he would give me 2k-5k as dash when there's no Events.
At 34, God picked my call- Dangote called and that was it.

Now I'm 38, I've got a woman, kid, car, apartment and some cool cash.
I've forgotten all the pains and shame but grandma is no more to enjoy *soobs*
Sometimes, i feel shiitt Dangote money ain't enough but when I counted my blessings and remembered how i started from the bottom, I just keep my cool.

Hold on bro, you don't give up.
Your turn will come.

I'm truly inspired by your story...make God pick my calls too.
When there's life, there's hope.
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by afribabe: 8:46am On Aug 04, 2022
@OP, All the time spent on Olosho app would have been used to aquire a skill.... When did you lost your job? What is your qualification and location?
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Blupen(m): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2022
Oga life be like candle all of them no white
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by rafikii: 8:52am On Aug 04, 2022
This is sad, I'm in my early 20's and things are fucking hard for me too...I've already made up my mind that if things doesn't get better by my 30's I'd buy 5k worth of Exol 5 and TM and pop 2 pills of each every 2 minutes while writing my suicide note.
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Sirchiboy: 8:57am On Aug 04, 2022
afribabe:
@OP, All the time spent on Olosho app would have been used to aquire a skill.... When did you lost your job? What is your qualification and location?
Me too dey look for job.
HND computer science
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by afribabe: 9:10am On Aug 04, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Me too dey look for job.
HND computer science
You too qualify for the job on ground.. abi ....
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by afribabe: 9:12am On Aug 04, 2022
rafikii:
This is sad, I'm in my early 20's and things are fucking hard for me too...I've already made up my mind that if things doesn't get better by my 30's I'd buy 5k worth of Exol 5 and TM and pop 2 pills of each every 2 minutes while writing my suicide note.
You still have not explained what type of help you need sir...

And why make plans for when things don't work out? Early 20s is still a long way to 30s. A lot can be achieved in that time. Be positive. Start thinking/planning of how you will be of help to people before you get to the 30s and not how you will write suicide note...
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Sirchiboy: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
afribabe:
You too qualify for the job on ground.. abi ....
What is the job description?
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Blupen(m): 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
rafikii:
Manchi calm down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman / Photo Of Couple Kissing / Nairaland Guys And Over Edited Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.