Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! (5562 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Aimerosa25(f): 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ravenna:
I suffered pass you..
After NYSC no jobs, no help nothing.
I blamed my star- Capricorn for my failures.

At 30y/o, Papa asked me to go learn barbing, I felt insulted and we became enemies.
I left him for grandma, twas only grandma that loved me and my shitty life, she would encourage and motivate me.
I do hid in my room all day crying and hoping relief would come.
I got a 30k PA job with OzzyB but I barely lasted 2weeks cos of the tedious work (8am-8pm) with aged grandma home alone.
I tried contract jobs and some shitty jobs but all ended before it started, then a good neighbor took me under his care; he was a Pastor and a Pro-Bouncer.
We would fast and pray for months, he offered me a part time security job at Event Centres just to patch things up, he would give me 2k-5k as dash when there's no Events.
At 34, God picked my call- Dangote called and that was it.

Now I'm 38, I've got a woman, kid, car, apartment and some cool cash.
I've forgotten all the pains and shame but grandma is no more to enjoy *soobs*
Sometimes, i feel shiitt Dangote money ain't enough but when I counted my blessings and remembered how i started from the bottom, I just keep my cool.

Hold on bro, you don't give up.
Your turn will come.

Is Capricorn a bad sign
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by eni070(m): 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
+234 901 327 2497 Call me
plsdisvirginme:
35 years old,
No job.
No wife.
No kids.
No skill.
All I have is just my school certificate
Stay indoors 24/7 because of being ridiculed by my mates doing well.
Nobody to run to.
No one to call.
Nobody to help me.
I am just alone.
The load is too heavy for me.
I have tried to endure but I am losing my mind.
I am going insane and I don't think I will ever live a conventional life again.
I have never found true happiness all my life.
I have lived in shame, self low esteem and I have to struggle to scale through school.
All my struggles and years in school have been laboured in vain
All my siblings are doing well except me sometimes I ask myself if it was the same parents that gave birth to me that gave birth to them.
I am thirsty and I have found no one to quench my thirst.
My name will forever be erased from the surface of the earth and no one will ever remember me because I lived a hopeless life.
I asked for water, but no one gave me.
I asked for a hug, but no one gave me.
My endless tears and sorrow are about to come to an end.
I am a sinner but I have asked my maker to grant me peace and rest in his bosom for I am just a human with blood and flesh.
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Josbreed: 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
I am 39 y/o, with a 10 month/old baby to feed. No job. I was sacked 5 months ago, no hope for a job. But I keep telling myself that a job will come in the next 1 month. That is my only survival mode. Why not adopt same strategy? Stay alive. Me and you will give testimony one day. I will be waiting for you next month.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by afribabe: 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
Sirchiboy:
What is the job description?
Vacancy

Position: Route Inspector

Responsibilities
*Monitor Terminal/Shelter Performance against set targets
*Ensure accurate data to analyze bus and route performance are captured at work location
*Liaise with route superintendent in analyzing factors affecting Service Performance on routes, to respond to changing market conditions.
*Ensure Scheduling and other activities are compliant with legislation and regulations (including busmen’ hours, speed limits etc.).
*Analyze and Trend Operational Performance in terms of bus availability and reliability.
*Be Customers friendly and paying attention to passengers’ such as Wait & ride time, personal safety, comfort, crowding, ride quality, driver behavior, cleanliness and state of repair

Requirements
*Must be a graduate
*0-2years years of experience
*Must reside within Lagos

Qualified candidate should send CV to recruitment@primerotsl.com

Deadline: Friday 5th August, 2022 (that's tomorrow)

Is it something you can do?
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by afribabe: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
Josbreed:
I am 39 y/o, with a 10 month/old baby to feed. No job. I was sacked 5 months ago, no hope for a job. But I keep telling myself that a job will come in the next 1 month. That is my only survival mode. Why not adopt same strategy? Stay alive. Me and you will give testimony one day. I will be waiting for you next month.
Amen
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Israeldan1(m): 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
Cheatmessiah:
You need evidence right.
So stop complaining ok.
Just shut up there ok.
If you need money you talk and stop behaving like an outcast.

Ahh omo oba I need money ooo

Do TF gv your man

Even if na 2k man go day okay

GTB
Israel dan
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Sirchiboy: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
afribabe:

Vacancy

Position: Route Inspector

Responsibilities
*Monitor Terminal/Shelter Performance against set targets
*Ensure accurate data to analyze bus and route performance are captured at work location
*Liaise with route superintendent in analyzing factors affecting Service Performance on routes, to respond to changing market conditions.
*Ensure Scheduling and other activities are compliant with legislation and regulations (including busmen’ hours, speed limits etc.).
*Analyze and Trend Operational Performance in terms of bus availability and reliability.
*Be Customers friendly and paying attention to passengers’ such as Wait & ride time, personal safety, comfort, crowding, ride quality, driver behavior, cleanliness and state of repair

Requirements
*Must be a graduate
*0-2years years of experience
*Must reside within Lagos

Qualified candidate should send CV to recruitment@primerotsl.com

Deadline: Friday 5th August, 2022 (that's tomorrow)

Is it something you can do?
I reside at ph
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by afribabe: 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
Sirchiboy:
I reside at ph
okay
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Sirchiboy: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
afribabe:
okay
Thank you boss
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Ravenna: 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
Aimerosa25:
Is Capricorn a bad sign

Nah, but they tend suffer and struggle but they'll always make it late in life.

Mountain goat with fish tail is the sign.

The tail is culpable of dragging the goat back, but thank goodness the goat is never a quitter.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Blake755: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
Op why cutting a tie with your family
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Aimerosa25(f): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ravenna:

The tail is culpable of dragging the goat back, but thank goodness the goat is never a quitter.
This is exactly my story, thank you for the information.
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by LikeAking: 1:49am On Aug 05, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
35 years old,
No job.
No wife.
No kids.
No skill.
Nobody to run to.
No one to call.
Nobody to help me.
I am just alone.
I have lived in shame, self low esteem and I have to struggle to scale through school.
All my siblings are doing well except me sometimes I ask myself if it was the same parents that gave birth to me that gave birth to them.
My name will forever be erased from the surface of the earth and no one will ever remember me because I lived a hopeless life.
I am a sinner but I have asked my maker to grant me peace and rest in his bosom for I am just a human with blood and flesh.

Sorry!
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by rickleye: 1:56am On Aug 05, 2022
I don’t see any actionable item you want done.
Are you trying to set up a business?
Looking for work ?
Want to learn a trade.?
Do you think na only get the short end of the stick ?
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by LikeAking: 2:05am On Aug 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

Fnckin around I guess.

Guys wey dey Bleep around, can't be in dis situation.

Op must b a very nice and considerate person.

It's d gud guys dt sufa.
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Olayetan(m): 2:08am On Aug 05, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
35 years old,
No job.
No wife.
No kids.
No skill.
Nobody to run to.
No one to call.
Nobody to help me.
I am just alone.

go out and hustle and don't be ashamed of any legitimate hustle you pick, in as much as the hustle can pay your bills and feed you consistently, keep living and keep hoping for better days...

We all can't have it all, the moment you accept whatever you have, only then you will have peace of mind.
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by LikeAking: 2:10am On Aug 05, 2022
Ravenna:

Is Cancer a bad sign? Pls ans..
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Olayetan(m): 2:27am On Aug 05, 2022
Cheatmessiah:
Go and worry no more!!!

But the account number the guy dropped isn't correct, how were you able to send 1m to an invalid account details?
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Blanks1(m): 5:26am On Aug 05, 2022
Cheatmessiah:
Go and worry no more!!!

God bless you
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by rafikii: 5:27am On Aug 05, 2022
afribabe:
You still have not explained what type of help you need sir...

And why make plans for when things don't work out? Early 20s is still a long way to 30s. A lot can be achieved in that time. Be positive. Start thinking/planning of how you will be of help to people before you get to the 30s and not how you will write suicide note...

Im a professional graphic designer so jobs and recommendations would really help me out...

And it's not exactly a plan per say, it's just a back up plans should in case things go from bad to worse.
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by rafikii: 5:28am On Aug 05, 2022
LikeAking:

Cancer is not bad...it's just a very sad, sensitive sign.
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Exkandayee(m): 6:34am On Aug 05, 2022
Ravenna:
I suffered pass you..
After NYSC no jobs, no help nothing.
I blamed my star- Capricorn for my failures.

At 30y/o, Papa asked me to go learn barbing, I felt insulted and we became enemies.
I left him for grandma, twas only grandma that loved me and my shitty life, she would encourage and motivate me.
I do hid in my room all day crying and hoping relief would come.
I got a 30k PA job with OzzyB but I barely lasted 2weeks cos of the tedious work (8am-8pm) with aged grandma home alone.
I tried contract jobs and some shitty jobs but all ended before it started, then a good neighbor took me under his care; he was a Pastor and a Pro-Bouncer.
We would fast and pray for months, he offered me a part time security job at Event Centres just to patch things up, he would give me 2k-5k as dash when there's no Events.
At 34, God picked my call- Dangote called and that was it.

Now I'm 38, I've got a woman, kid, car, apartment and some cool cash.
I've forgotten all the pains and shame but grandma is no more to enjoy *soobs*
Sometimes, i feel shiitt Dangote money ain't enough but when I counted my blessings and remembered how i started from the bottom, I just keep my cool.

Hold on bro, you don't give up.
Your turn will come.

Your wife get booobs..o want to check something
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by andassyn(m): 7:37am On Aug 05, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
35 years old,
No job.
No wife.
No kids.
No skill.
Nobody to run to.
No one to call.
Nobody to help me.
I am just alone.

Bro, Here is what you should do rn

1. Stop sitting your ass down indoors, get out of your head and go look for a job. Search online, look for businesses around. Take any job that can sustain you. Find companies on twitter, ask them if they are recruiting, sell yourself.

2. Focus on getting 1 done, once you can get a job, I will tell you what to do next.

Selah.
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by kals4luv990(m): 7:43am On Aug 05, 2022
BRO JUST SUFFER FOR ANOTHER 6MONTHS USE AM LEARN WEB DEVELOPMENT OR GRAPHICS DESIGN..I PROMISE YOU EEH,YOU WILL NEVER GO HUNGRY AGAIN IN LIFE

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Ravenna: 8:38am On Aug 05, 2022
LikeAking:

No star sign is bad, its just a sign for you to work on your deficiencies and develop your positive traits.

Cancerians are like crabs, they are stubborn and possessive of their relationships and have a reputation for being hyper emotional, temperamental, and spiteful.

Since you know you're stubborn, you stay clear of stubborn people.
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by sircrabo: 9:53am On Aug 05, 2022
God bless you cheatmessiah for your kind gesture.

If i had enough, I will do like you too but I am in a similar situation.

Blessed is the hand that giveth than the one that taketh.
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Starz825(m): 10:25am On Aug 05, 2022
plsdisvirginme:

Sir thank you for your help.
All i am asking is a job to stop staying indoors..
100k will never make me forget my pains but getting a job will given me a sense of belongings.
Please help no how matter how small the pay is.
You can even start a POS business with that 100k...guy don't go out there depending on jobs ...there is no job security anywhere...
Start a business guy
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by deen84(m): 10:39am On Aug 05, 2022
Cheatmessiah:
Y0ur account number
Good morning Boss
Please help me too I don't mind having your WhatsApp number to narrate my own ordeal to you
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Folastar11(m): 10:53am On Aug 05, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
35 years old,
No job.
No wife.
No kids.
No skill.
Nobody to run to.
No one to call.
Nobody to help me.
I am just alone.

Don't give up remember baba God dey for you. Firstly move closer to God. Secondly try to find a skill that you think you can learn fast with short period of time.thirdly don't give on self once there is life there is hope. Shalom!!
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by Folastar11(m): 10:57am On Aug 05, 2022
Folastar11:

Don't give up remember baba God dey for you. Firstly move closer to God. Secondly try to find a skill that you think you can learn fast wiith short period of time.thirdly don't give on yourself once there is life there is hope. Shalom!!
Re: I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! by obaaderemi: 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
Cheatmessiah:
Go and worry no more!!!
Wrong account number.

remark: investment.
grin grin Some of you guys are crazy. I don't blame you Sha. I blame the naive one who sent his account details.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Anyone Ever Tells Me They Have Commitment Phobia I Will: / I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? / Some Ladies Are Fu;ck;ing Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.