Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! (44584 Views)

What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? / (VIDEO) Aboki Man Broke 13 Year Old Girls Hymen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by mystery22: 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

Average Nigerian man.

Please don't lump women together with the sick bastards on this thread claiming 10yr olds and 13yr olds are adults that can have sex.
women do worst,most little boys are been abused by older girls and women
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by wisdomkid: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
godofuck231:
Thats the problem with over westernized culture , once a child starts seeing her flower she's now a woman , the problem now isn't being a child ,its taking undue advantage on them for sex and premarital pregnancy, this is what the society should frown at not their age , its the safest time for a woman to birth and recover her shape and body firmness , 15 to 22

Think you're the friend. Pedophile spotted. God protect your daughters from you. Child molester, evil doer. Wick entity,

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Unlikely police will do anything on their own. They are basically mercenaries who will sell out to the highest bidder.
Unless you come with money or some influence, they will Just dismiss you. But when the relevant lag agency comes knocking, they are forced to act.
Left to the police, who have no problem with rape, baba ijesha would be a free noisemaking man
And this is Nigeria in 2022! undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Flamemignon1(m): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
godofuck231:
Thats the problem with over westernized culture , once a child starts seeing her flower she's now a woman , the problem now isn't being a child ,its taking undue advantage on them for sex and premarital pregnancy, this is what the society should frown at not their age , its the safest time for a woman to birth and recover her shape and body firmness , 15 to 22
Western culture has nothing to do with this, it's completely illegal whereas a particular religion that's a Nigerian favorite sees it as nothing

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
siofra:

It's all angry
Shut d fvck up and go spread ur leg for that man before he hits u with a F again..
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by CHoccolaTE: 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
mystery22:
women do worst,most little boys are been abused by older girls and women

Women don't do worse.

Big lie.

Some women molest little boys but it's nowhere close to the number of rapes and molestation men carry out on a daily basis.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by CHoccolaTE: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Unlikely police will do anything on their own. They are basically mercenaries who will sell out to the highest bidder.

Unless you come with money or some influence, they will Just dismiss you. But when the relevant lag agency comes knocking, they are forced to act.

Left to the police, who have no problem with rape, baba ijesha would be a free noisemaking man

Do you live in Nigeria? The sense you type with sometimes is not typical of the average bush Nigerian man.
Majority of them still think baba ijesha did no wrong.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by ursullalinda(f): 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
Liposure:
he's a sick man. kedukodi?

Hahaha adimma and you? How is it going?
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by obibob2020(m): 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Nigeria is a lawless country. Else, what would a grown man be doing with a 15years old girl. That's child abuse.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by ellovee(m): 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
UptownVibes:
Until he goes to jail for child molestation, he won't take your advice. Leave him.. His cup will soon get filled up and it will even over flow.. We go read the news for front page..
why are we talking about jailing them when it is a norm in the north. Have we forgot that northern senator that year, who jailed him?
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by cococandy(f): 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
When some of you try to justify your disgusting perversions with “it’s African culture” you sound so ignorant and idiotic.!

Pedophilia isn’t reserved for Africans. Many westerners are just as perverse. It’s not anyone’s culture. Build your society by ensuring that everyone is protected including small children being protected from perverts like you. Thoroughly disgusting

godofuck231:
its just a means of subliminal dominance, killing our social cultural life and turning every individual towards education and end up working for the colonial system , a means of modern slavery, where you are programmed to school and work for the western colonial system, have you 43alised when ever any African country breaks its chain from mental slavery of the west one war comes up or the leaders are assisnated and the country is in disarray, the elite are wiped out in same conflict, look at gadaffi, if these girls get married early they will not go to school and that reduced workforce for the country and industry who indirectly work for westerners, if we start using the education to our own betterment we will start building our selves and society

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Exkandayee(m): 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
First of all: You're the person, Stop tagging your invisible friend. So painful how you matured men go about molesting toddlers. Oga, you're a pedophile. Don't lie to us it's your invisible friend, you're the person involved in that shameless act... Liar! Mr Linus! Oga Lie Muhammad!

Secondly: How do you convince a toddler to sleep with you, if you're not a rapist

My humble advice for you... Please, Go to the nearest police station and report yourself, tell the police you're a potential child molester and a great pedophile... I'm sure the police will take the case up from there!

Oga pedo. Good morning o!

Jesus Christ!! What are these Monsters called men turning into How can you be sexually attracted to a kid May God judge every pedophile and rapist both in this life and Hereafter.

Shameless men!!
Always talking offline... how old are you and how old is your mother, just 13 years age difference, olosho Kobo kobo
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by kelmicheal: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
Blame the parents of those underage girls because they failed in their responsibilities at that age those girls supposed to be thinking about their studies their activities needs to monitor
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by cococandy(f): 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
highchief1:
I no get any business with woman when don pass 20yrs.Nthg sweet reach new motor.
no woman over 20 will give you time of day anyway. Only losers go for children because they are naive enough to no see through your BS and the fact that you are a loser

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by cococandy(f): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
What is more scary than the original post is actually the comment section. Someone said nothing concern him with girl wey don pass 20 years old. Omo, why I no Dey see people like this in real life?
they can’t be brave enough to show their perversion in real life. Na for internet dem get power

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Fira09(m): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
cococandy:
no woman over 20 will give you time of day anyway. Only losers go for children because they are naive enough to no see through your BS and the fact that you are a loser

Your vawulence is very strong (with fact)

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by GloriousGbola: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
cococandy:
they can’t be brave enough to show their perversion in real life. Na for internet dem get power

Actually in Nigeria they can. There are zero consequences in most states. That is the unfortunate truth. It is when they carry these attitudes abroad they get hit with the hammer as they find all the usual stories and blames are not acceptable.

I am sure you saw the men open and ardently demonstrating and defending the now convicted child rapist.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by cayorday89(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
richie240:

My bloda leave story.
Western ppl don colonize us both physically and mentally.....yet all na scam!

Do u know that d age of consent in america is 18yrs whilst it is 16yrs in united kingdom? So shd we say dt a 16 yrs old British girl is more developed than her american counterpart to justify d discrepancy?

Yet d same western ppl demonize Arabs/Muslims for marrying off their daughters at 13/14.

The God wey make females to start menstruation/ovulation at 12 knows what he's doing. If he wanted women to marry at 30, e for allow them start menstruation at 29.
cool
I am not disputing your comment, the person I quoted said it's a western culture and I made it known that it's something that happens in both western and African culture and more of a personality thing, because in that same west, you will see those that will frown against, it same here in Africa. For someone to marry early in this day and time, you sef know in all truthfulness that it will most likely be two people breeding in poverty except they are bankrolled by wealthy parents, so many factors will not favour such.

The topic is mainly on a randy man sleeping around with under aged girls, make we no forget. That is outrighlty bad.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by cococandy(f): 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Actually in Nigeria they can. There are zero consequences in most states. That is the unfortunate truth. It is when they carry these attitudes abroad they get hit with the hammer as they find all the usual stories and blames are not acceptable.

I am sure you saw the men open and ardently demonstrating and defending the now convicted child rapist.

They can count themselves lucky then.

That’s why whenever you see one of them praising African tradition, it’s never for something good. As if we don’t have beautiful cultures and traditions worth celebrating. But they always choose to use it to justify perversion and wickedness

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by VULCAN(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
"Monsters called men" you said.

Proximity Alert!! - A woman with serious psychological issues within range!

Jennyclay:
First of all: You're the person, Stop tagging your invisible friend. So painful how you matured men go about molesting toddlers. Oga, you're a pedophile. Don't lie to us it's your invisible friend, you're the person involved in that shameless act... Liar! Mr Linus! Oga Lie Muhammad!

Secondly: How do you convince a toddler to sleep with you, if you're not a rapist

My humble advice for you... Please, Go to the nearest police station and report yourself, tell the police you're a potential child molester and a great pedophile... I'm sure the police will take the case up from there!

Oga pedo. Good morning o!

Jesus Christ!! What are these Monsters called men turning into How can you be sexually attracted to a kid May God judge every pedophile and rapist both in this life and Hereafter.

Shameless men!!
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Wwwq: 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hmm
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by kay29000(m): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
meobizy:
We first met during service year. He was twenty-three at the time, and I assumed it was a one-off thing. He never showed interest in females older than fifteen years of age and was quick to approach them whenever the chance appeared. The three girlfriends he dated in two years were eighteen, eighteen and nineteen years old respectively. I saw nothing wrong there until he told me they were the ones who made moves to secure his interest. Left to him he’ll rather date girls below eighteen. We lost contact eventually.

Last year we crossed paths again. He has two children with a grown woman, though they didn’t marry. He has all the time to chase any woman he wants. Unfortunately, he’s back to chasing romantic friendships with fifteen year old girls. Them swear for this person?! His Facebook profile is littered with underaged female friends.

I’ve tried to explain to him that he will face prison time if caught in developed nations. He doesn’t care and says Naija is a different ballgame. How do I tell this almost fifty year old man that children are forbidden?

Almost 50 years old shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Slimwhyt(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Pervert

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by einsteine(m): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
If he is in Lagos, his monkey will eventually go to market and won't return.

In other words, he would one day be arrested and his claims of "it was consensual" would not suffice. He would then spend the necessary years in prison.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by godofuck231: 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
cococandy:
When some of you try to justify your disgusting perversions with “it’s African culture” you sound so ignorant and idiotic.!

Pedophilia isn’t reserved for Africans. Many westerners are just as perverse. It’s not anyone’s culture. Build your society by ensuring that everyone is protected including small children being protected from perverts like you. Thoroughly disgusting

its uour choice
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by godofuck231: 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Western culture has nothing to do with this, it's completely illegal whereas a particular religion that's a Nigerian favorite sees it as nothing
africa knew more than what the west think , the west destroyed us and made us think their ideologies were best
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Chnbanc: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
meobizy:
We first met during service year. He was twenty-three at the time, and I assumed it was a one-off thing. He never showed interest in females older than fifteen years of age and was quick to approach them whenever the chance appeared. The three girlfriends he dated in two years were eighteen, eighteen and nineteen years old respectively. I saw nothing wrong there until he told me they were the ones who made moves to secure his interest. Left to him he’ll rather date girls below eighteen. We lost contact eventually.

Last year we crossed paths again. He has two children with a grown woman, though they didn’t marry. He has all the time to chase any woman he wants. Unfortunately, he’s back to chasing romantic friendships with fifteen year old girls. Them swear for this person?! His Facebook profile is littered with underaged female friends.

I’ve tried to explain to him that he will face prison time if caught in developed nations. He doesn’t care and says Naija is a different ballgame. How do I tell this almost fifty year old man that children are forbidden?

Why didn't you report Him to the government and safe some little girls.
You aided and abetted a rapist..
If na me you will scream rule 2

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by highchief1: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
cococandy:
I should leave early morning vanguard and be reading evening tribune?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
NewSoul:

Yeah exactly they are just adult in children's body especially the girls. I like interacting with them and they are not as innocent as they look. They know what an average 19/20 year old knows

I pray that no one allows you to be around children unsupervised.
This thread is one of the most disturbing things I’ve ever read.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by cococandy(f): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
highchief1:
I should leave early morning vanguard and be reading evening tribune?
you know brainless men when all their retort is to compare women to inanimate objects.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by highchief1: 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
cococandy:
you know brainless men when all their retort is to compare women to inanimate objects.
I don’t use fowl language for ppl I don’t know ma.try to learn from me.I may not be your fathers mate ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

15 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Been Single Too Long Will Understand / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp / Eight Reasons Why I Should Marry A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.