Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! (44590 Views)

What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? / (VIDEO) Aboki Man Broke 13 Year Old Girls Hymen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Flamemignon1(m): 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
godofuck231:
africa knew more than what the west think , the west destroyed us and made us think their ideologies were best
Duh!!!!! but we are still hell-bent on the shackles of white supremacy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by cococandy(f): 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
highchief1:
I don’t use fowl language for ppl I don’t know ma.try to learn from me.I may not be your fathers mate ma
if you had any sense you’d know your comparison of women to inanimate objects is more offensive than what you call “fowl” language. But it’s foul language. Hope you learned something today

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by highchief1: 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
cococandy:
if you had any sense you’d know your comparison of women to inanimate objects is more offensive than what you call “fowl” language. But it’s foul language. Hope you learned something today
yes I have learnt ma hope u are happy now madam.Have a good night ma

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
meobizy:
We first met during service year. He was twenty-three at the time, and I assumed it was a one-off thing. He never showed interest in females older than fifteen years of age and was quick to approach them whenever the chance appeared. The three girlfriends he dated in two years were eighteen, eighteen and nineteen years old respectively. I saw nothing wrong there until he told me they were the ones who made moves to secure his interest. Left to him he’ll rather date girls below eighteen. We lost contact eventually.

Last year we crossed paths again. He has two children with a grown woman, though they didn’t marry. He has all the time to chase any woman he wants. Unfortunately, he’s back to chasing romantic friendships with fifteen year old girls. Them swear for this person?! His Facebook profile is littered with underaged female friends.

I’ve tried to explain to him that he will face prison time if caught in developed nations. He doesn’t care and says Naija is a different ballgame. How do I tell this almost fifty year old man that children are forbidden?
Pls report him to our office. We will handle it from there
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by rickleye: 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
meobizy:
We first met during service year. He was twenty-three at the time, and I assumed it was a one-off thing. He never showed interest in females older than fifteen years of age and was quick to approach them whenever the chance appeared. The three girlfriends he dated in two years were eighteen, eighteen and nineteen years old respectively. I saw nothing wrong there until he told me they were the ones who made moves to secure his interest. Left to him he’ll rather date girls below eighteen. We lost contact eventually.

Last year we crossed paths again. He has two children with a grown woman, though they didn’t marry. He has all the time to chase any woman he wants. Unfortunately, he’s back to chasing romantic friendships with fifteen year old girls. Them swear for this person?! His Facebook profile is littered with underaged female friends.

I’ve tried to explain to him that he will face prison time if caught in developed nations. He doesn’t care and says Naija is a different ballgame. How do I tell this almost fifty year old man that children are forbidden?

Dude if you want him to live - report him to the police. If the father or brother of any the girls he is sleeping with catch him. He will see his maker that day.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by phemy36(m): 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
TMTR:

Your father must be a paedophile and raped you when you were a toddler that's why you think all men are the same, don't worry, I am nothing like your paedophilic father angry

It's funny you keep replying her. You ought to know, she's talking from emotional view which is the female weakness. Just ignore her
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Acidosis(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
cococandy:

Some days, you embrace vawulence cheesy
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Farfalla(f): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
This thread is very disturbing. God save our daughters from these perverts.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by cococandy(f): 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
Acidosis:

Some days, you embrace vawulence cheesy
only when appropriate

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Acidosis(m): 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
cococandy:
only when appropriate

Very necessary if you ask me wink
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by siofra(f): 1:27am On Aug 06, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Shut d fvck up and go spread ur leg for that man before he hits u with a F again..
undecided

I can see you're a faithful follower.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by princewarri1985: 4:10am On Aug 06, 2022
i will advice you to just mind your buisness and leave him alone aproko
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 06, 2022
NewSoul:

Yeah exactly they are just adult in children's body especially the girls. I like interacting with them and they are not as innocent as they look. They know what an average 19/20 year old knows
Pedophile!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by okoroemeka(m): 7:15am On Aug 06, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Anything to excuse your morbid fantasies tueh.
we are in the real world,let's face the reality,your own wishes,dreams and fantasies cannot change the fact that most of these teenagers needs matured men to financially help them and they are more than ready to pay the price with their body for a fistful of naira,
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by CHoccolaTE: 8:15am On Aug 06, 2022
okoroemeka:
we are in the real world,let's face the reality,your own wishes,dreams and fantasies cannot change the fact that most of these teenagers needs matured men to financially help them and they are more than ready to pay the price with their body for a fistful of naira,

Do you want someone to fulfill your teenage daughter needs with fistful of naira after sleeping with her?

Pedophile men everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2022
siofra:
undecided
I can see you're a faithful follower.
Stop being annoying nd you'd be fine..
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I pray that no one allows you to be around children unsupervised.
This thread is one of the most disturbing things I’ve ever read.
the fact that every male in your family is one doesn't mean I'm one k
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I pray that no one allows you to be around children unsupervised.
This thread is one of the most disturbing things I’ve ever read.

I know you must have been sexually abused by your father and uncles but I'm not like anything close to them undecided k
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Liposure: 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
ursullalinda:

Hahaha adimma and you? How is it going?
thank God
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by ursullalinda(f): 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
Liposure:
thank God

Good to hear
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by okoroemeka(m): 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

Do you want someone to fulfill your teenage daughter needs with fistful of naira after sleeping with her?

Pedophile men everywhere.
I have 3 grown girls that I don't follow everywhere they go,the job of the parent is to teach and lead them in the correct path of moral uprightness,but if a teenager decides to love a more matured Man by a quirk of her hormones and desires there is nothing you can do,if she really likes the man and with communication made easy this days how can you stop such or even know,let's be realistic and practical here ,girls are naturally programmed to like matured men that will take care of them rather than date a 16yr old boy that is wet behind the ears,the paedophile cases you hear in the news are when the girl is raped, abused or she doesn't like you,if a teenager likes a man then it is over,age of consent differ from country to country but the age of consent set by God and nature is a woman menstruation,with that is prove that that woman can bear a child,however distasteful it may sound but it is the inconvenient truth. .

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
NewSoul:

I know you must have been sexually abused by your father and uncles but I'm not like anything close to them undecided k

I was abused by neither which is one of the biggest reasons why I have a good, healthy attraction to adult men instead the type of perverse attraction towards children that you’ve admitted to having.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I was abused by neither which is one of the biggest reasons why I have a good, healthy attraction to adult men instead the type of perverse attraction towards children that you’ve admitted to having.

Now I know you have fish brain like majority of girls. I am a guy in my mid twenties. Because I said I talk with those little girls doesn't mean I am sexually attracted to them. And moreover you are a lady you should interact with older men of course because there is a 95% chance an older man will marry you.

But I am a guy. In the next 10 years I would be in my mid 30s. Those girls would be 22, 23, 24, 25. And nobody will arrest me If I decide to marry any of them by then. Infact my plan is I must be older than my wife with over 10 years or 15 sef. So please cry me a river miss paedophile.

When I am 36 and ready for marriage and decide to marry a 21 year old. Please call DSS and human rights to come and arrest me undecided mstcheew 70 years old woman with fish brain..
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by CHoccolaTE: 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
okoroemeka:
I have 3 grown girls that I don't follow everywhere they go,the job of the parent is to teach and lead them in the correct path of moral uprightness,but if a teenager decides to love a more matured Man by a quirk of her hormones and desires there is nothing you can do,if she really likes the man and with communication made easy this days how can you stop such or even know,let's be realistic and practical here ,girls are naturally programmed to like matured men that will take care of them rather than date a 16yr old boy that is wet behind the ears,the paedophile cases you hear in the news are when the girl is raped, abused or she doesn't like you,if a teenager likes a man then it is over,age of consent differ from country to country but the age of consent set by God and nature is a woman menstruation,with that is prove that that woman can bear a child,however distasteful it may sound but it is the inconvenient truth. .

But you didn't answer my question na.... Would you like it if someone gave her fistful of naira after sleeping with her?

By the way teenagers can get married, mature teenagers of 18/19yrs, although I think they are still young but it's the law. What the thread is condemning is small kids of 15yrs and less than 18yrs that have not reached age of consent, so I don't know why this long post was directed to me.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by GloriousGbola: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
okoroemeka:

Can I take it that you will prefer that your 18 year old grown daughters marry your 50 year old age mates that 'can take care of them' , rather than some wet behind the ears small boy of their age?
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by meobizy(f): 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
deeva2:
Why would the young girls gave that paedo guy a green light at their tender age..Infact, the guy and the girls shud be taken to market square for beta beating.
The African solution to every thing is violence. SMH.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by meobizy(f): 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Nairalanders make me sick.

There are many reasonable responses in this thread. There are also inane comments supporting the dastardly lifestyle. I hope proponents of my friend are bored children trolling; there seems to be an epidemic of them due to ASUU’s strike.

Yes, outside the country, teenagers are promiscuous. Under the law they can do whatever they please with people of their age. It’s no wonder the country is a glorified jungle with the mindset of human beings here.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by gforce5: 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
I am a man but the replies on this forum highlights what I said on my previous post that a lot of Nigerian men lack the ability to control themselves when it comes to women. I cannot believe that any SANE ADULT would support having a relationship with a 15 year old let alone a 10 YEAR OLD child!! This is just sick! One idiot blamed westernization for the high rate of pedophilia in Nigeria lipsrsealed. Another sicko asserted that women should be married off from 13-22!! F**k! This is why we have such messed up leaders in the country! The leaders are a reflection of the people who tend to be sick. The ones with brains are leaving the country in droves leaving idiots like the ones littered on this forum to take over the country. We are in for it! cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured / Eight Reasons Why I Should Marry A Prostitute / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.