Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? (20955 Views)

SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Gives Update On 11.2m Blocked Mobile Lines / Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked / How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by ImaIma1(f): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
He was constantly disturbing my timeline with achievements of the present government. Obviously being paid for the propaganda. He would never see anything bad about the government or see how people are struggling. I couldn't be friends with someone like that.

Another one sent me an inappropriate picture and I blocked him immediately and deleted his contact. I don't like nonsense.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Vickho: 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
Wizywiz:
I block any annoying messages telling me one business scam and all rubbish.....

But the last person I blocked,,,,,is my ex- wife, blocked her number from calls, WhatsApp and Facebook don't want anything that reminds me of her for now.... although sometimes I feel am acting too harsh on that because initially ( before I blocked her ) she calls to check up on me but I no longer want to entertain such. I don't like what I hate angry sad
what did she do?
don't be so heartless man
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Vickho: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
firemanx a Notorious gayman and pickpocket i met on this forum. blocked the gay Bastard after he sent me an irritating pics of his small dick. Several times I've told him I'm not interested. na woman nyash i dey after not a follow male

3 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Klass99(f): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
smiley

11 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 16, 2022
I don’t block people, I simply ignore your existence

16 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
ImaIma1:
He was constantly disturbing my timeline with achievements of the present government. Obviously being paid for the propaganda. He would never see anything bad about the government or see how people are struggling. I couldn't be friends with someone like that.

Another one sent me an inappropriate picture and I blocked him immediately and deleted his contact. I don't like nonsense.

Your first paragraph is a very valid reason to block anyone, evil people like that should be blocked with the speed of light.

21 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Aimerosa25(f): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
He was annoying

3 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by ImaIma1(f): 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Your first paragraph is a very valid reason to block anyone, evil people like that should be blocked with the speed of light.

That is the real definition of evil.

4 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by baaliyah(m): 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
RaymondHarmony:
The last person you blocked, what did they do ?

He was sending long bible sermons to me everyday

1 Like

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Jesuisbelle(f): 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
He was constantly sending friend requests even if I always declined them (didn't know the guy).

2 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Addme: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2022
I don't block, I just ignore.

5 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Verifiedcheif: 11:08am On Aug 18, 2022
I just messaged her after few chats she started saying we should do hook-up that's the amount is simply 5k knowing fully well I have a girlfriend

3 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by DJSNAKE: 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
was try hard to manipulate her ancestors

1 Like

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Bordey: 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
Xx
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by sirnewton20: 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
loan app asking me for their money

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by ignis: 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
She sent me her nude... After viewing it, I blocked her.

2 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by CaptainFM1: 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
She block me. So I block the blocker! You no see me, I no see you! You no send me, I no send you too!

7 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by bukason817(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
No time for blocking self...check out my signature below!
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Druss(m): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
Showed close to naked pictures of herself on social media. I can't stand narcissistic persons.

2 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by RexEmmyGee: 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
Dbrawllm0098:

One stupid old man that refused to respect himself calling me his beautiful wife
If Ned nwoke call u like that nko

2 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Obidatti2023s(m): 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Chnbanc:
na billing oo!!
The girl can bill me like say tomorrow no dey.
Even I come dey wonder whether she relate Bill Clinton
As I block her, I come get peace of mind.

Give me her control make I Bleep here abeg. I dey like girl wey like Money. Their Toto dey sweet to Bleep

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by illuminutty: 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
She sent me nude while I was having a Zoom meeting and sharing my screen with over 57 team leaders.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by vickydevoka(m): 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Didn’t respond to my message

1 Like

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Freelane33(m): 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
He Dey ask me for money
And when you ask me for money
That looks like a life threatening to me
So I blocked him to retain my sanities

@Enitanmii
What’s up
Make I find wahala small
#Trimulised #

2 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by DSC7: 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
I don't block...

I rather ghost you if you try to kill my vibes or got bad energy...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak / Where Is Your Favorite Phone Pressing Spot? / Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.