Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? (20952 Views)

SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Gives Update On 11.2m Blocked Mobile Lines / Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked / How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Exactly. Ignoring hurts like crazy.

I have been alright. How have you been as well? smiley

It hurts when you are at the receiving end
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Offpoint1: 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Exactly. Ignoring hurts like crazy.

I have been alright. How have you been as well? smiley
I'm doing well. I honestly don't know you're still on nairaland o, maybe because I don't pay attention to monikers wink

Used to have your contact then but lost it when my phone got stolen and I lost access to my email.

Just stumbled upon your ”Stutern UI/UX design programme" I envied you wink I'm hoping we can share ideas in the future. As a graphics designer, I know UI/UX design is part of graphics designs family.
I have UI/UX design experience, not at the professional level though, I Play around around with figma/InDesign.... Too lazy to complete my Coursera courses cheesy taking online classes and completing them needs some kind of special spiritual prayers grin
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by ComradeShegs(m): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Yes, there's nothing there. I know Minna well . From bosso, London street to maitumbi , ducenkwora, bajago etc. It's a very cool town tho but not a place for a hustling young man. Find your way to Lagos if you can.

I've been applying for jobs, even in Abuja...Hoping that when leaving, I will have a job to fall back to. But it hasn't been easy. I keep getting loads of rejection mails.

Thanks for you advice.
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
4Humanity4All:

It hurts when you are at the receiving end

Very much. And I love the feel of starving one of that attention.
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by justBreathe: 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
itzzkhaliii:
This idiot,just they use me buy time to seek for person wey go pay more,we negotiate for a lappy I want to purchase two weeks back, because I they expect some money to land,Baba agree.

While on that I still they update am say money no still enter,may he no be say I no keep to my promise.After money land I reach out to baba he says no I have to add some money because there is another guy that's interested also.

I borrow money add for am tell am say may him reason with me,this guy still they tell me say the money no do.

I block the idiot and go find another one no be by force na.While him and his laptop are still hanging there without a buyer,o waste my money and time for nothing.

Guys if you wan do business, please uphold your promise,so also your reputation worth more than the money.

What a story sha..
Do you currently have any laptop for sale/gifting?
I need one presently.
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by justBreathe: 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
galantjoe:
I blocked my childhood male friend last week. He travelled to Angola for the past 8years. he hardly called, i did all calls. when his father died, i called to sympathised with him. recently, he hardly replied my whatsapp and facebook msg. even if he replied, it will take weeks irrespective that he is always online. when i lost my brother, he didnt call me. no condolences from him.

he came back last month,he stayed in lagos for 3 weeks before returning to village. i went to see him as a good boy going to his childhood friend. his reception was poor and cold shoulder, even his mother persistently asked him to find me drinks and gift. but none was given. we gisted and i left. he gave a lot of people gifts. none was offered to me even evening hangout was not.

last week i heard that he travelled to Lagos. so i had to block him to have peace.

maybe level has change. i move on.

Please move on.

I've had friends that acted like this. Very weird behaviour.

3 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Mike008(m): 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
Mike008:
I have never blocked anyone out of malice. For me that is immature.
For ladies who get unneeded attention I understand it may be different.

I once blocked a good lady because we were getting too close.
It was a measure I needed to take in order to save my relationship. It was only a matter of time the inevitable would happen.
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
Offpoint1:

I'm doing well. I honestly don't know you're still on nairaland o, maybe because I don't pay attention to monikers wink

Used to have your contact then but lost it when my phone got stolen and I lost access to my email.

Just stumbled upon your ”Stutern UI/UX design programme" I envied you wink I'm hoping we can share ideas in the future. As a graphics designer, I know UI/UX design is part of graphics designs family.
I have UI/UX design experience, not at the professional level though, I Play around around with figma/InDesign.... Too lazy to complete my Coursera courses cheesy taking online classes and completing them needs some kind of special spiritual prayers
grin

Me and Nairaland na 5 & 6 o. No leave, no transfer. smiley

About that, thanks for the compliments firstly. But ehn, one needs multiple doses of intentionality and motivation to stay consistent with their online courses. I have been there. I needed to put reminders on my Google calendar to stay consistent because ehn.

Feel free to reach out when you can.
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Offpoint1: 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Me and Nairaland na 5 & 6 o. No leave, no transfer. smiley

About that, thanks for the compliments firstly. But ehn, one needs multiple doses of intentionality and motivation to stay consistent with their online courses. I have been there. I needed to put reminders on my Google calendar to stay consistent because ehn.

Feel free to reach out when you can.
Consistency on steroids is needed because once you take a day break, the devil takes over grin and procrastination conducts it. grin

I'll appreciate if you can hi me via the WhatsApp line on my signature. I would have DM, unfortunately I don't have access to my nairaland email no more.
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by KingAzubuike(f): 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
ComradeShegs:

I've been applying for jobs, even in Abuja...Hoping that when leaving, I will have a job to fall back to. But it hasn't been easy. I keep getting loads of rejection mails.

Thanks for you advice.
When did you pass out?
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Orente21(f): 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

State why u need help here

All of una just dey lie about needing help for this forum
I m a private school teacher. No salary for us this month. I just need some money to maintain myself and my kids.Hubby business is not moving at all. It's has not been easy. I appreciate.
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Very much. And I love the feel of starving one of that attention.

Well, I feel we should imbibe the spirit of empathy in life. Ok, you love it. Life na turn by turn you know.
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Dreadlock69(m): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
Moti broke ma bill mi

Ma block é

No dey bill me

Iwo ko lo bi mi

No more 2k

Aunty ó nééd di oní ké
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by bennyflipy(m): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
princessyere1:
A friend… he was asking me out then one evening we went for a drink it was late I forgot my atm at home I couldn’t withdraw and I don’t do transfer… he left me on the road stranded without one kobo because I refused to follow him to his house to pass the night..I got home by Gods’s grace and blocked him he came to my house the next day and-apologized that he was high blah blah but but I never unblocked him.
You sef no try, you for follow am give am tow tow na undecided

I think dem say Una dey carry vex money dey waka??
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Canberra55: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
victorazy:

Make una dey respect English language naw cry

Person "They"

And OP still carry the undone portage yam serve us.
Guyman pack well abeg,nothin wrong with d english. If u nor sabi, check dictionary. U can use 'THEY' to mean any/both gender especially when ur not sure of the gender in context. Abi na 'he or she' u want make e type? Baba,OP dzav ur apology sharperly.

3 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by victorazy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
Canberra55:
Guyman pack well abeg,nothin wrong with d english. If u nor sabi, check dictionary. U can use 'THEY' to mean any/both gender especially when ur not sure of the gender in context. Abi na 'he or she' u want make e type? Baba,OP dzav ur apology sharperly.

Baba no buy market. grin
"They" is for plural.
"Are"

She was talking about a person.

The last person you blocked, what did THE person do?

The last people you blocked, what did THEY do?

1 Like

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Pinkyposh(f): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
galantjoe:
I blocked my childhood male friend last week. He travelled to Angola for the past 8years. he hardly called, i did all calls. when his father died, i called to sympathised with him. recently, he hardly replied my whatsapp and facebook msg. even if he replied, it will take weeks irrespective that he is always online. when i lost my brother, he didnt call me. no condolences from him.

he came back last month,he stayed in lagos for 3 weeks before returning to village. i went to see him as a good boy going to his childhood friend. his reception was poor and cold shoulder, even his mother persistently asked him to find me drinks and gift. but none was given. we gisted and i left. he gave a lot of people gifts. none was offered to me even evening hangout was not.

last week i heard that he travelled to Lagos. so i had to block him to have peace.

maybe level has change. i move on.

Sorry to hear that
But the red flags were already there, you still continued to keep in touch
Move on, better things ahead

2 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Juliearth(f): 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
RaymondHarmony:
The last person you blocked, what did they do ?

She didn't send birthday felicitation on my mother's birthday. I made a status update, she saw it and ignored. I can forgive anything, but that.

1 Like

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Wizywiz(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
Pinkyposh:

Whaoo what an experience
Did you have kids together?
nope no kids..
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Wizywiz(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
tosaino95:
And when you become rich them all never love any l.
grin Dem be like bee wey dey follow honey ; cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Pinkyposh(f): 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
Wizywiz:
nope no kids..

Ok... That's cool, no strings attached in anyway
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Wizywiz(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
Pinkyposh:

Ok... That's cool, no strings attached in anyway
yeah....no connection whatsoever

1 Like

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Iamvetlander(m): 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
Freelane33:

He Dey ask me for money
And when you ask me for money
That looks like a life threatening to me
So I blocked him to retain my sanities

@Enitanmii
What’s up
Make I find wahala small
#Trimulised #

Dad!! It's me Fernando.

1 Like

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by paparazi232(m): 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
blocked my ex girlfriend this week Monday she cheated on me and still lied only for me to get her Facebook login find out she is banging one guy in my area I use annoyance block her then delete the number warned her nvr to call me in her life again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
4Humanity4All:

Well, I feel we should imbibe the spirit of empathy in life. Ok, you love it. Life na turn by turn you know.

I won't negotiate my peace because I want to be empathetic with people who are a pain in the ass.

1 Like

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by ashewoboy(m): 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Maverick777:

A random girl I met sometime ago texted me, said she was stranded in school and had to pay her fees cause her final exams are fast approaching and her dad just died....
I felt touched and sent her the full fees even when she asked for just anything.
Next day mama uploaded a video of herself in a club (prolly her birthday), using Andre to wash her hands.

It felt so disheartening, this happened just this past Friday.

#Anytime I try to go back to being my old philanthropic self, some idiot just comes and spoils it for the rest honest people!

Are you serious?
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't negotiate my peace because I want to be empathetic with people who are a pain in the ass.

Very well then. You sound like you have had an experience of such. Do you care to share?
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't negotiate my peace because I want to be empathetic with people who are a pain in the ass.

Very well then. You sound like you have had an experience of such. Do you care to share?
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Atllanta: 12:01am On Aug 19, 2022
some clients I worked for refusing to pay me , some did not even Appreciate.

I made sure I insulted their Papa and blocked their nonsense

we moovv
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Slurity(m): 12:02am On Aug 19, 2022
Amayabor1:

He is more sensible and mature than you. Unlike you, he will not vote Tinubu even though he is a Yoruba man. We need more of him in this country. People who will not sacrifice competence on the altar of tribe.
You sound offended by my choice of Tinubu but let you understand my reason. I choose Tinubu ahead of Obi not because Tinubu is the most qualify but because he is the Only better candidate that has sure chance from the south to win, If PDP gives the ticket to Obi, I would have choose Obi but Obi in L.P party has no chance of winning. I therefore go for qualify plus more assurance of defeating another Northerner. After 2023 election, I will know for sure if I am better than you or you are better in reasoning.

1 Like

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by goodheart01: 1:54am On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
I told him to subscribe to my dstv, and he started narrating how consumers came to his store and bought goods on credit since 1900.. You can imagine, for just 15k dstv subscription.

I just blocked him without wasting time. I have nothing to do with broke men.

Broke urchin of broke parents. U called it just 15K but u didn’t have it. Na your type ritualists dey like. Ode!!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Glo Data Plan - Get 1.2gb For N200 And 6gb For N1000 / Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak / Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.