Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? (20962 Views)

SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Gives Update On 11.2m Blocked Mobile Lines / Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked / How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by LadyD22(f): 3:14am On Aug 19, 2022
Maverick777:

I understand your mind is messed up and its not entirely your fault..
but, you can chose to do better.

Most of the advice people give are what they themselves need , she said nothing wrong
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Canberra55: 3:25am On Aug 19, 2022
victorazy:

Baba no buy market. grin
"They" is for plural.
"Are"

She was talking about a person.

The last person you blocked, what did THE person do?

The last people you blocked, what did THEY do?
I comment my reserve. One day, ur eye go clear say English no b ur mate.

2 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Okobola146: 3:47am On Aug 19, 2022
SmellyNyash:
After fvcking her, the whole just they smell with rotten toto
I sabi the babe

1 Like

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Okobola146: 3:49am On Aug 19, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
I don't block people. I think it's immature and portrays one as a coward. Well, different people with different coping mechanisms for their sanity. So, it's just my opinion.

Instead of blocking you, I unfriend, delete, or just archive your messages. I also don't have insane people around me that warrant getting blocked.
to block you just dey hungry me like suya
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by tosaino95(m): 4:11am On Aug 19, 2022
victorjoe:
I met her last year, nothing serious then. Suddenly about 4 months ago she started coming really close.

I let her o, poke a couple of time sef.. suddenly she begin form for me but still de give poke.

Unbeknownst to me, she and her ex had an issue so she used me to hold body for the time being. Now the have reconciled she want come slow down for my side, she no know me.

When I found out, I vex but I no block though I almost did. So now, poking continues I no go relent.

I go show her love from this side make sure say I follow chop inside well well...

When time reach I japa... No time..
Na she carry body come no be me been go
find am in the first place.
Correct Sharp Guy cheesy
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by tosaino95(m): 4:14am On Aug 19, 2022
Bwilliam:

Commot here, nothing like guy man for that kind matter.
if you like go knack your mama mate. Na when you go start to dey dry up like vegetable leaf for harmattan, maybe small sense go enter your head.
And why you nack her in the first place madman angry
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by yungzeed(m): 6:48am On Aug 19, 2022
The guy dey send me religious messages.
I warned him when he srarted, he listened but srarted again. Mo ya sha were ni blocking.

1 Like

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by ComradeShegs(m): 7:23am On Aug 19, 2022
KingAzubuike:

When did you pass out?

Last year, September.
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Looter100: 8:19am On Aug 19, 2022
[quote author=UyaiIncomparabl post=115410536]I don't block people. I think it's immature and portrays one as a coward. Well, different people with different coping mechanisms for their sanity. So, it's just my opinion.

Instead of blocking you, I unfriend, delete, or just archive your messages. I also don't have insane people around me that warrant getting blocked. [/quote Dem dey talk about block what are you saying gan self
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Amayabor1: 8:44am On Aug 19, 2022
Slurity:
You sound offended by my choice of Tinubu but let you understand my reason. I choose Tinubu ahead of Obi not because Tinubu is the most qualify but because he is the Only better candidate that has sure chance from the south to win, If PDP gives the ticket to Obi, I would have choose Obi but Obi in L.P party has no chance of winning. I therefore go for qualify plus more assurance of defeating another Northerner. After 2023 election, I will know for sure if I am better than you or you are better in reasoning.

I am not angry with your choice of candidate. Who you chose to vote for as president is entirely your choice. I am only telling you that your Yoruba friend who decided to go for Obi rather than his fellow Yoruba man is a good person, a detribalised Nigerian who is going for competence rather than for tribe, unlike you who seem to be annoyed that he is not supporting his fellow Yoruba man for president.

You don't want another Northerner (Atiku) to be president even though he has a Christian VP but you want a Muslim-muslim to be president and vice president. You do not see anything wrong with this because the person involved is a yoruba person.

Well, it's still your choice and one must respect it.

NB: I'm not an igbo.

5 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by EndRape2(f): 9:02am On Aug 19, 2022
Just continue to be good, she will regret it, when you give it is His that reward you, but learn to give to the needy more ,those on the street, so your reward can be perfect.

uote author=Maverick777 post=115410945]
A random girl I met sometime ago texted me, said she was stranded in school and had to pay her fees cause her final exams are fast approaching and her dad just died....
I felt touched and sent her the full fees even when she asked for just anything.
Next day mama uploaded a video of herself in a club (prolly her birthday), using Andre to wash her hands.

It felt so disheartening, this happened just this past Friday.

#Anytime I try to go back to being my old philanthropic self, some idiot just comes and spoils it for the rest honest people![/quote]
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by itzzkhaliii(m): 9:13am On Aug 19, 2022
justBreathe:

What a story sha..
Do you currently have any laptop for sale/gifting?
I need one presently.
Reach me via WhatsApp Sir,I no get any for stock but I fee order any for based on your budget/specs.
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by justBreathe: 9:37am On Aug 19, 2022
itzzkhaliii:

Reach me via WhatsApp Sir,I no get any for stock but I fee order any for based on your budget/specs.

All right, itzzkhalii.
Can't find your WhatsApp number on your profile.

See specs here
https://www.nairaland.com/7269420/kindly-suggest-budget-gaming-laptop#115486552

Edit: Seen.
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Verifiedcheif: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
He just insult me

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Deicide: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
Verifiedcheif:
He just insult me
which Redmi is this?
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Verifiedcheif: 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
Deicide:
which Redmi is this?
note 6pro ....which type are you using boss
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Deicide: 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
Verifiedcheif:
note 6pro ....which type are you using boss
Samsung grin I was using Note 8 before though.
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Verifiedcheif: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
Deicide:
Samsung grin I was using Note 8 before though.
lol u don upgrade congrats to u .. although I have iphone se 2020 but I use redmi for opera mini and other things since iphone too dey put security for everywhere grin
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Vision556(m): 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
She blocked me on Facebook and I return the favour by blocking her on WhatsApp and also blocking her phone number and ghosting the over grown baby...

3 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Bigsecret(f): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
femijay8271:

Are you still in us pls?
yes, I am
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by NACE13: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
Verifiedcheif:
He just insult me

LOL. Chief, na just normal play na. Why'd you take him serious? Because from the manner in which he sent that text, it is quite obvious he's a close padi, yeah? You dey vex o
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by NACE13: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2022
I blocked my Aunty about 4 months ago, after she insulted me. I'm a grown up and she still thinks I'm that little boy she changed his diapers many years ago. Truth is, she is quite arrogant and her manner of approach is below poor.

Another one I blocked last year, is colleague of mine at the office. God! She's so childish and when I visited her place for the first time, I understood why she's so childish- she's a mummy's little girl. Her mood swing is very annoying. Like if she's upset with one person, the whole world will suffer for it. I just couldn't deal with an overgrown baby. After doing it the 4th time, I decided to completely shut her off. Like, I just say hi and move on. After the day's work, I'll just happily go home alone or join other colleagues. Her street is kinda adjacent to mine, so we used to be 'going home' buddies.
As a girl or a guy, especially the females , never ever use mood swing as an excuse to be silly with me. undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by goshen26: 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
Obudupikin:

She no make sense? I dey see over 50s wey make sense for Abj o.

And u de do them?
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by goshen26: 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
galantjoe:

why rejecting free lunch.

you no be a guy man

You de do over 50?
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by emmaodet: 12:18am On Aug 21, 2022
Chnbanc:
na billing oo!!
The girl can bill me like say tomorrow no dey.
Even I come dey wonder whether she relate Bill Clinton
As I block her, I come get peace of mind.
grin
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by emmaodet: 12:21am On Aug 21, 2022
SmellyNyash:
After fvcking her, the whole come dey smell with rotten toto. I come dey wonder whether na gutter she carry in-between her legs.
After pursuing her and blocking her, I didn't know that the worst is about to strike me.
They following day, I observed that my urine no come dey move straight shocked
Before u know, puss come dey comot for my rode cry I no no the time wey I rush go unblock her and started calling her immediately, after telling her what I am observing, she started laughing at me telling me that na God catch me , say my I no ever call number again shocked.She come cut the call. I look up look down no shishi inside my bank account.i later called her back to borrow me money make I take cure myself, omo if u see abuse cry

grin
Nairaland won’t kill someone

1 Like

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Solidarity9490(m): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
victorazy:

Make una dey respect English language naw cry

Person "They"

And OP still carry the undone portage yam serve us.

The sentence is actually correct, according to the modern grammar rule for the pronoun "they".

It's correct to use "they" for singular indefinite pronouns such as "somebody", "anyone", "anybody", etc., and for singular (noun) subjects where the gender is not specified.

The word "person" is a singular (noun) subject that doesn't refer to a particular gender. So, while seeking a pronoun that should replace "person", it's grammatically acceptable to use "they" in place of the hackneyed "he/she".
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by atheistandproud(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
yungzeed:
The guy dey send me religious messages.
I warned him when he srarted, he listened but srarted again. Mo ya sha were ni blocking.

You're doing well
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by theblackrannger: 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
one Werey want may I do naked video call for am ,they tell me say make I audition say e go give m100 dollars. instant blocking.
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by blowjanet: 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
do you want to sell your iphone see ?

Verifiedcheif:
lol u don upgrade congrats to u .. although I have iphone se 2020 but I use redmi for opera mini and other things since iphone too dey put security for everywhere grin
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by dmgr(m): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
Oemies35:
She woke me up in the middle of the night to promise her marriage

Did you?

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Abiajiga(m): 11:50am On Aug 22, 2022
Maverick777:

A random girl I met sometime ago texted me, said she was stranded in school and had to pay her fees cause her final exams are fast approaching and her dad just died....
I felt touched and sent her the full fees even when she asked for just anything.
Next day mama uploaded a video of herself in a club (prolly her birthday), using Andre to wash her hands.

It felt so disheartening, this happened just this past Friday.

#Anytime I try to go back to being my old philanthropic self, some idiot just comes and spoils it for the rest honest people!
oga mav d phil, random girl, fees, exam close, popsy kpai, then u send. No vex abeg if d random 4 b guy, shey u go do same, no vex o. Well, me atleast i no hide, my signature d show, abeg feel dat touch for a brothers case

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

484 Recharge, What Is It All About? / What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? / Why Smartphone Batteries Explode And How To Prevent It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.