Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? (20942 Views)

SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Gives Update On 11.2m Blocked Mobile Lines / Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked / How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by DonroxyII: 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
xrismuove:
Met one lady and we started talking. One faithful night o was coming back from work, the Lady called that I should come over to her house. When I reached she started telling me bla bla bla that her brother is sick and needed money for operation. That she have committed all her savings and the money is not yet complete for the hospital bill. She pleaded I should assist her with little amount. Out of pity I told her I can only afford N10k and she said no problem. I made transfer to her account. As I was about to go she drew me back and started kissing me. To cut the long story short. We had cool and romantic se...x. But to my greatest surprise the babe blocked my line the following day. Later confronted her and she said she need space. I just fashy her and move on.
I fainted for 5seconds and Woke Back:

This Life shaaaa grin ... The Story is Funnily Sad cheesy cry

She Collect N10k and Still Collect Your Prick Join .... She must be Wicked:
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Banbanna(m): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
Lama70:
One guy trying to be friendly with me but always giving stories to obtain me. Different stories o. And him sef na family man wey dey work.

I tried avoiding his calls but he didn't get the message. I just blocked him when I relocated to a new area without forwarding address.

And guess what? The very period I unban so many numbers he called again..... Him mama don die.

Wow! For real? Omo this your story funny die cheesy
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by Banbanna(m): 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
victorazy:

Baba no buy market. grin
"They" is for plural.
"Are"

She was talking about a person.

The last person you blocked, what did THE person do?

The last people you blocked, what did THEY do?

You're on point, no mind that fellow, speaking Naija English.

It's either that your rephrased statement or this.....what did HE/SHE do?
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by victorazy(m): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2022
Banbanna:

You're on point, no mind that fellow, speaking Naija English.

It's either that your rephrased statement or this.....what did HE/SHE do?

God bless you (He/She) yes.

1 Like

Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by stacyadams: 8:21am On Aug 01, 2023
princessyere1:
A friend… he was asking me out then one evening we went for a drink it was late I forgot my atm at home I couldn’t withdraw and I don’t do transfer… he left me on the road stranded without one kobo because I refused to follow him to his house to pass the night..I got home by Gods’s grace and blocked him he came to my house the next day and-apologized that he was high blah blah but but I never unblocked him.
How are you doing?
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by princessyere1(f): 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
stacyadams:

How are you doing?
I’m good, thank you... how are you ?
Re: The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? by stacyadams: 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
princessyere1:

I’m good, thank you... how are you ?
grin am doing good too.long time angry grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Glo Data Plan - Get 1.2gb For N200 And 6gb For N1000 / Blackberry 10 BBM Images Leak / Where Is Your Favorite Phone Pressing Spot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.