Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street (24986 Views)

Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos / “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) / This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by greenmouse(m): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
wonderful idea
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by newnigerdelta00: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
derecho:
What I heard was

Even Tinubu go vote Obi
Even Tinubu go vote Obi o

Atiku don dey cry
Even Tinubu go vote Obi

Lack of common Sense...lie lie people,only obidient for internet
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by newnigerdelta00: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
ThrownBack:
Labour party Anthem.*

Peter Obi is our driver.
Labour party is our vehicle.
Aso rock is our destination.
We the people are the structure.
A new Nigeria is our desire.
Our resolve is unshakable.
Our dream is possible.
We are all OBI-DIENT.
So help us x 2.
So help us God

Who be we??
Are you obidient to your own biological parents,only obidient for internet.lie lie noise maker's
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by masui(m): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
Salvador1:
look at him Below begging for money to go interview.

Why do I share country with these miserable fools.[i][/i]

Busted

Imagine this. E still get mind dey campaign to vote APC

The guy na factory fitted zombie
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by pazu(m): 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
SteveDGreat:
I can't wait for the campaign proper to start . Nigerians will experience the kinda campaign they have never seen before .

We will turn campaign to carnival.
Everyday will be Campaign for Peter Obi .

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am227n47B00
I remain OBIDIENT with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Onyipk: 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:
I see no reason why any sane human being will vote for Peter Obi when you have Tinubu.
I feel disappointed and ashamed for people calling themselves Obidient's . It's a shame.

Peter Obi will never be President whether the youths likes it or not. That's the bitter truth.

Tinubu is what we all need at this time.

My fellow youths wake up let's make it right this time.

But if you want to suffer for the next four years with Peter Obi maladministration, the choice is yours.

Peter Obi is a total waste of time shocked

Okay ... When talking about SHAME, let me describe the kind of shame we feel.

I and other Obidients feel the GREATEST SHAME that a normal Nigerian (youth or middle aged) will prefer to vote for a SICK & SENILE Tinubu who is sickly and tainted with drug history rather than a Peter Obi who has the capacity to steer the affairs of our nation Nigeria back to GREATNESS!

For those who wish Tinubu on Nigerians are simply wishing for Isaiah 1:20.

I remain absolutely:
#ObidientandYusful
#Isaiah1:19

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by BluntCrazeMan: 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

I really don't want to do this,Were all selling our candidates but dat guy chooses to play the tribal card.Which is not Fair as no tribe is spared from the harsh economic realities of Nigeria.
NwaAdazi..
Which of the Adazi??
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by NwaAdazzi(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
NwaAdazi..
Which of the Adazi??

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by BluntCrazeMan: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

The Big one sir,Nnukwu
Confiiirrmm..
Please, tell your people to Vote Ezigbo Mmadụ for DNA..
ZLP is the code.
Thanks Bro

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Steveabbeyly: 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
Babaken:
We don't have any other country to call ours except Nigeria and we will do what ever we have to do to make great again.

Just be OBIDIENT.

Hewo, You don change be that. But you normally referred to Nigeria as a zoo, so that Nigeria is now your country. You are surely animal in the zoo.
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by nnamdi640: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Zico5:
To be sincere, Tinubu is not the problem of Obidient. Instead of playing the politics of bitterness, they should concentrate more on North. This kind of politics can't take Peter Obi anywhere. Northerners are not online and they don't know Obi, few that know him won't vote for him cos of what Igbo have done in the past.
The one they did to us is more, let them dwell in the past and let Nigeria burn. They don't want to give love a chance and yet they want Nigeria to succeed. Have you ever seen a family with no love progressing?
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Babaken(m): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
Steveabbeyly:

Hewo, You don change be that. But you normally referred to Nigeria as a zoo, so that Nigeria is now your country. You are surely animal in the zoo.
check my comments on nairaland since 2012 I join nairaland I have never refer Nigeria as a zoo even though am a Biafra by blood.

If I actually some people refer Nigeria as a zoo is because of people like you that behave like animals.
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Babaken(m): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Obidient for only internet,owner head nor correct....are you obidient to your own biological parents? Idiot's
Is not everyone is as wayward as you are.
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Babaken(m): 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Who be we??
Are you obidient to your own biological parents,only obidient for internet.lie lie noise maker's
If you are problem to your parents other's are not.
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Prinxzona10: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ceeman20:

What has Igbo done in the past? They created boko haram, Ansaaru terrorist, banditry, kidnapping, Fulani headsmen with maiming and mass destruction of Nigerians lives and properties and total colapse and destruction of the nations resources which was all being used to fight insurgency in the north?. What has Igbo as a tribe with millions of people done to the Hausa, kanuri or Fulani tribe in northern Nigeria that that they won't vote for their son but Igbo's will vote for them?. All the massacred Igbo's and southerners by the northerners terrorist have you held them responsible? All the massacred Igbo Christians by Muslim terrorist, have you held them responsible?. The owo bloodshed still fresh, majority victims are Igbos, do we hear your uproar and voice over their deaths? How many Muslim worshipers and mosque has Igbo's destroyed in Nigeria?. Igbo's never allowed Islam to enter them, have you asked north west why they suppress Christianity in that region to the extent of having a sharia law opposing a Democratic law in one country?.

Kindly reply or quote this comment and tell fellow nairanders what Igbo as a tribe has done to other tribe in northern parts that they're and have not done 10,000 times to them and other southern tribes.

I imply you Use your thinking cap next time you want to talk down a tribe or make useless comment just to attack a tribe.

Any Fulani, Hausa or northern minority tribesmen on this nairaland should come and explain what Igbo's has done to them.

Igbo's are your rivals in your head because of religion. Since they aren't Muslims it seems
and believed you guys are living in different world and religiously enemy. You're not any better in any angle over them, in almost all human living trajectory and standards, not better than them in education, wealth and exposed, but yet hate wouldn't allow people to see and acknowledge their superiority.

Some failed people are bringing tribal hate into campaigns. As if Peter Obi won't be favoured they chooses to play that tribal card. At least he's a majority tribe and only Christian which he's naturally favoured in that card. Yet
you hardly hear Obidients use Fulani herdsmen against atiku. Should Obidients tag him another Fulani agenda and terrorist just to inspite and add salt to what we wouldn't want to remember without crying blood.? What good has come out of Fulani's to Nigeria, they destroyed the agricultural system and brought hunger and high cost of living, they destroyed security, and they finaly destroyed economy and the country is completely destroyed already through their son Buhari. But you can't hear Igbo's and Obidients use that line. Do you think they forgets too fast just not to use such over them?.

Hardly will obi's supporters use and regard tinubu as a Yoruba or Oduduwa president? Obidients aren't talking about lekki massacre? Do you think they're kid enough 2 years ago not to know what happened and not to bring back that memory.

But keep hating igbos. They're great people and your hatred is just natural and expected from you. They're Christians and great blessed tribe. Thank you

Bro,you see that lunatic you've just responded to now,ain't from the North buh a Yoruba Muslim.I know the region 90% of people come from here,so don't let such evil tactics deceive you.
They've mapped out many evil manipulative messages to derail Peter Obi and this is one of them via a smear campaign, to instigate hate between South East and the North,they go about indirectly attacking the North using Peter Obi as an Igbo man,they wanna instigate fight between South East and North,so that it will pave way for their selfish,wicked,old sick and corrupt demi god buh from their timid minds,they think Peter Obi is their only obstacle when they have a very huge problem and hindrance from the North they are expecting their 100 billion votes from via the two thin gods of North after Buhari,are on the ballot,Atiku and Kwankwaso buh that one ain't their problem buh Peter Obi,simply because of Peter Obi's tribe only...(Bring another person from the South East even from APC,you will still see this same hateful messages because candidate is not their problem buh the tribe via Igbo tribe)..
Both the tribal and religious cards this time are failing them and they think that God is a man huh....this is the main reason they were pushing for PDP to pick Peter Obi,thinking that it will be only two horse race via Peter Obi and Tinubu,so that they will use their Igbophobia to campaign against Peter Obi in the North buh God has shamed and disgraced them and He will keep pushing them to keep doing mistakes till Peter Obi wins..
North don't trust Igbos buh the same Igbos have been voting for the North,South West and even South South eeh,then it comes to Igbo's turn,they came up with their myopic propaganda.
I tell you this,the only campaign strategy Tinubu has now is this tribal card or religious card buh they are failing him already hence the frustrations from all these hateful evil miscreants here..
Do you know that these Tinubu urchins are really dumb,retarded and mentally deranged via that they keep accusing Peter Obi's supporters of painting Peter Obi's presidency as a Christian candidate,telling you that Muslims would start their own buh wait oooo,peradventure Muslims start their own,just as they're ranting,would Muslims leave Atiku and Kwankwaso and vote for Tinubu(that the North don't even see as a true Muslim)eeh?
These Tinubu's morons don't know that the odd is really against them and their demi god and the more they trying to fight the God and Nature,the more they keep falling into pit via the pit they dug for SANE Nigerians just because of their ethnic and religious sentiments coupled with some financial inducements..
Even the Northerners are aligning with Peter Obi's movement now,so they should keep on with their demonic agendas,stupid lies,foolish propagandas and nonsense blackmails against Igbos or Peter Obi buh at the end,Peter Obi will become their president comes 2023.
Lastly,have you wonder why Tinubu supporters are attacking Peter Obi's supporters,telling them on how they would laugh at them if Tinubu wins while Peter Obi's supporters are telling Tinubu's supporters how Peter Obi will make life easy for everybody if he wins AND AGAIN,
Have you also noticed that the supporters of Peter Obi are the educated Nigerians,reasonable and responsible Nigerians,high sophisticated learned individuals from every profession buh Tinubu supporters are full of tauts,untrained kids,beggers both online and offline,fools,irresponsible and senseless beings via from their utterances here,you would observe them so easily and these supporters are limited to only in one region and they are mostly Yoruba Muslims(people that attack and fight Osibanjo because of Tinubu,tuah!!!! Stockholm syndrome disease)...
So, compare and contrast,then you would know the people that came from the pit of hell buh God will arrest and disgrace them since they vowed to destroy more lives and future of Nigerians.
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Prinzzy5: 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:
I see no reason why any sane human being will vote for Peter Obi when you have Tinubu.
I feel disappointed and ashamed for people calling themselves Obidient's . It's a shame.

Peter Obi will never be President whether the youths likes it or not. That's the bitter truth.

Tinubu is what we all need at this time.

My fellow youths wake up let's make it right this time.

But if you want to suffer for the next four years with Peter Obi maladministration, the choice is yours.

Peter Obi is a total waste of time shocked

Lol. If you need Tinubu, no wahala.
But Nigeria does not need him!!! Simple!
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nairaland will be interesting after elections!

Can’t wait! Obituaries will cry blood!
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by lightwind(m): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
Which kind wahala song be this one o God oh i don die lollll
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by tk4rd: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Saw your response.
I'm from Amata.
A small world
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by NwaAdazzi(m): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
tk4rd:
Saw your response. I'm from Amata. .. A small world
Wow,really my Uncle's Wife is from Amata,m from Amolu cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Arthur Eze, Others Storm Anambra As Maduka Buries Uncle / Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project / INEC: We Lack Power To Disqualify Obaseki Over Alleged Certificate Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.