Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street (24987 Views)

Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos / “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) / This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by shinealight(m): 8:16am On Aug 07, 2022
SteveDGreat:
I can't wait for the campaign proper to start . Nigerians will experience the kinda campaign they have never seen before .

We will turn campaign to carnival.
Everyday will be Campaign for Peter Obi .

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am227n47B00

Is it noise-making that win elections? The northerners don’t make noise but they deliver their block votes in millions!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Greenlight123: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2022
Atiku will be the first to vote Obi and tinubu will follow up bcz e no go like carry last

4 Likes

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by lordswill03: 8:17am On Aug 07, 2022
In Obi's mandate we stand!
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Bridget95(f): 8:17am On Aug 07, 2022
We need to make Nigeria great again. We need to be positive and prosper. We need to fight banditry, kidnapping, illiteracy, bad governance etc. Wake up

Vote OBIDATTI 2023,VOTE LABOUR PARTY.
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Henix(m): 8:19am On Aug 07, 2022
DadaHammed:

Hammed dada my dear muslim yoruba friend, na you dey cry everywhere dey beg Igbos online for job and food with GTBanK account 0142245483. grin grin

Hammed, if you like go edit all your beggy beggy post for NL, we don screenshot all of them, keep receipt for you. Even your ugly picture sef dey file. grin

Agbadorian buffoons like you must receive sense., Insha Allah!

https://www.nairaland.com/villa12/posts/2

https://www.nairaland.com/6885940/family-festive-giveaway/22#108538800

https://www.nairaland.com/7223550/need-transport-interview-get-here/2#115189679

https://www.nairaland.com/7267672/villa12-come-lets-discuss

grin grin

He still wants to vote for agbado and cassava, and then continue his online begging thereafter. No be juju be that? That's how they were shouting sai baba sai baba some years ago, look at where their mess brought us today, yet they still don't want to have sense. Always ready to sale their future for a plate of yam porridge

3 Likes

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by ITGOLD(m): 8:21am On Aug 07, 2022
Hmm � this children

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Isaicoolflex: 8:21am On Aug 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:

The country called Nigeria is dead and buried by Apc.

To restore back the country and make it work better for the youth.

Obi is the right man for the job tongue

I still agree with you some how,
But I don't think that will still need this one Nigeria again!!!
Let the the their be referendum, let everyone make it decision and know his or her stand.
Thank you.
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Isaicoolflex: 8:22am On Aug 07, 2022
Isaicoolflex:

I still agree with you some how,
But I don't think that we still need this one Nigeria again!!!
Let the the their be referendum, let everyone make it decision and know his or her stand.
Thank you.
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by jaxxy(m): 8:33am On Aug 07, 2022
Nigerians are tired of the nonsense leaders we have been having.

Be Obidient
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by vikiphy89(m): 8:35am On Aug 07, 2022
KashApp:
My brother, even if Tinubu is good, he will also blame his age and health like Buhari. That man should rest.... His achievement as a governor can not guarantee that he will be a better President. Buhari made it clear that he couldn't do much because of his age and the last time I checked, Buhari even looked more fit in 2015 than Tinubu now. Someone that cannot hold a flag...at this time ehn, we need someone who can perform not about tribe or religionThe same youth you said, either they like it or not? grin
The guy sense is covered with cassava, no blame am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by nickyj19: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2022
SATANICMONEYMAN:
Yes oooo I CAn bet it With My life And all MY wealth here and outside that THINUBU will vote saviour obi.IT shall never be well with u if u vote APC and PDP after seein all the death and suffering they have infected on you.
I shall OPEN the gate of Hell to any one that will vote APC try me
Oga you no get joy atall cheesy
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Ceeman20: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2022
Igbojew:
Please help me ask him that question.I don't know why some people just decided to dedicate all their entire life they come in this Earth just to hate Igbos that don't even care if they exist......I am that Igbojew

Leave that foolish human being
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Salvador1: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2022
Mrkindness:
every time " I am not a Yoruba , every time I am not a Yoruba. Katon banza big Yoruba Muslim pig like you trying to create hate against the Igbo tribe. But you will fail and your family will be disgrace
look at him Below begging for money to go interview.

Why do I share country with these miserable fools.[i][/i]

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by DLSReigns: 8:49am On Aug 07, 2022
Not only do we need change. We deserve it NOW!
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Tayorshd2(m): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2022
What I know for sure is that the igbos are far worse than d fulanis,the only difference for now is that igbos don’t have power but d fulanis have

Imagine someone without power calling Lagos a no man’s land

Imagine someone without power coming to your region n telling u how to live your life

Imagine someone without power enforcing sit at home where he has small influence

Imagine someone without power killing his people n other tribes in his region

Think about what igbos will do when they have power?
These people are far worse than fulanis,u will b a dunce if u believe igbos love u

They are only doing eye service because they need u for election,have u wonder y they no longer call Nigeria zoo?
Have I wonder y they don’t insult Nigerians again?

Give d igbos power n u will see real replica of unknown gunmen all over Nigeria

Then u will realize fulanis are learners

See tha moniker obidient4life defending ipob,do u think that one love u?

Ipob miscreants that hates u with passion are d same people hiding under obi because he’s ipob plan B

Open your eyes before nnamdi kanu will b released by Peter obi n he will carry out all his evil agenda on u

They ignored nnamdi kanu now cos they think their obi plan B will work,let obi lose n u will see d real hate they have for u
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Tayorshd2(m): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2022
What I know for sure is that the igbos are far worse than d fulanis,the only difference for now is that igbos don’t have power but d fulanis have

Imagine someone without power calling Lagos a no man’s land

Imagine someone without power coming to your region n telling u how to live your life

Imagine someone without power enforcing sit at home where he has small influence

Imagine someone without power killing his people n other tribes in his region

Think about what igbos will do when they have power?
These people are far worse than fulanis,u will b a dunce if u believe igbos love u

They are only doing eye service because they need u for election,have u wonder y they no longer call Nigeria zoo?
Have I wonder y they don’t insult Nigerians again?

Give d igbos power n u will see real replica of unknown gunmen all over Nigeria

Then u will realize fulanis are learners

See tha moniker obidient4life defending ipob,do u think that one love u?

Ipob miscreants that hates u with passion are d same people hiding under obi because he’s ipob plan B

Open your eyes before nnamdi kanu will b released by Peter obi n he will carry out all his evil agenda on u

They ignored nnamdi kanu now cos they think their obi plan B will work,let obi lose n u will see d real hate they have for u

SteveDGreat:
I can't wait for the campaign proper to start . Nigerians will experience the kinda campaign they have never seen before .

We will turn campaign to carnival.
Everyday will be Campaign for Peter Obi .

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am227n47B00
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by sencekompis: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2022
AWON OBITUARY don start
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by sencekompis: 8:53am On Aug 07, 2022
IPOB + OBI = OBITUARY
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by ezenwaforj: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2022
DadaHammed:

Hammed dada my dear muslim yoruba friend, na you dey cry everywhere dey beg Igbos online for job and food with GTBanK account 0142245483. grin grin

Hammed, if you like go edit all your beggy beggy post for NL, we don screenshot all of them, keep receipt for you. Even your ugly picture sef dey file. grin

Agbadorian buffoons like you must receive sense., Insha Allah!

https://www.nairaland.com/villa12/posts/2

https://www.nairaland.com/6885940/family-festive-giveaway/22#108538800

https://www.nairaland.com/7223550/need-transport-interview-get-here/2#115189679

https://www.nairaland.com/7267672/villa12-come-lets-discuss

grin grin
GUY YOU ARE A WIZARD BY SMOKING DADA HAMMED OUT.YOU JSUST MADE ME HAPPY WITH THIS .DADA HAMMED IS SHAMELESS TO HAVE ATTACKED IGBO PEOPLE THAT PROVIDE HIM WITH MONEY FOR FOOD ,TRANSPORTATION AND MEDICAL TREATMENT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:55am On Aug 07, 2022
OBIdient we must be...

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2022
This makes no sense, I mean the headline.. Nigerians show more intelligence, politics is not comedy.
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:59am On Aug 07, 2022
Obi may emerge President in 2023 because everywhere you go, people say they gonna vote for Peter Obi labour party

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by backnbeta(f): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2022
Enu o see undecided
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by jrusky(m): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2022
Hahahaha Tinubu go vote in Nnewi baa?

You are guys just too exceptional silly politically.

Una eyes to clear.

If obi win any state in SW and the North I will quit NL because except a silly goat will think SW or The North will fall for Labour under Obishit.

The shame an wotowoto una chop in Ekiti and Osun neva do una baa?

Useless idiots. Carry your obi on your head to Aso Rock make we see nah.
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2022
Zico5:
To be sincere, Tinubu is not the problem of Obidient. Instead of playing the politics of bitterness, they should concentrate more on North. This kind of politics can take Peter Obi anywhere. Northerners are not online and they don't know Obi, few that know him won't vote for him cos of what Igbo have done in the past.

Which kind talk is this? The rally you are quoting happened in the North. The people singing the song are mainly northerners. Abi is Nasarawa State in the South East?
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Dewze(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2022
Watch "Man in Africa constructs first self powered TV by turning radio frequencies into energy #shorts" on YouTube
https://youtube.com/shorts/dU8h9L_Sqvo?feature=share
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by adebwalex(m): 9:08am On Aug 07, 2022
Good one this is the type of revolution we need now. We are tired of pains and suffering in this Country.. Carnival for Obedient fellowers will do better..
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by PStacks(m): 9:09am On Aug 07, 2022
One Million Man Match today In Nasarawa State Capital, Lafia. Youths Painted the Whole City Obidient

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weRXkcb3PAQ

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by ochilikoko(m): 9:14am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:
I see no reason why any sane human being will vote for Peter Obi when you have Tinubu.
I feel disappointed and ashamed for people calling themselves Obidient's . It's a shame.

Peter Obi will never be President whether the youths likes it or not. That's the bitter truth.

Tinubu is what we all need at this time.

My fellow youths wake up let's make it right this time.

But if you want to suffer for the next four years with Peter Obi maladministration, the choice is yours.

Peter Obi is a total waste of time shocked

Who are you campaigning for? Tinibu or Shettima because the formal is obviously unfeat
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by socialjustice93: 9:17am On Aug 07, 2022
The much awaited revolution is here already shocked

Taking back our country from terrorists is a task we all must collectively see to its achievement

Joy soap no come board at all embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle / Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics / Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.