Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street (24989 Views)

Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos / “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) / This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by babyfaceafrica: 7:45am On Aug 07, 2022
Noisemakers

2 Likes

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:45am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:
I see no reason why any sane human being will vote for Peter Obi when you have Tinubu.
I feel disappointed and ashamed for people calling themselves Obidient's . It's a shame.

Peter Obi will never be President whether the youths likes it or not. That's the bitter truth.

Tinubu is what we all need at this time.

My fellow youths wake up let's make it right this time.

But if you want to suffer for the next four years with Peter Obi maladministration, the choice is yours.

Peter Obi is a total waste of time shocked
mumu man...see what u wrote...u should be ashamed of yourself

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by SATANICMONEYMAN: 7:46am On Aug 07, 2022
Yes oooo I CAn bet it With My life And all MY wealth here and outside that THINUBU will vote saviour obi.IT shall never be well with u if u vote APC and PDP after seein all the death and suffering they have infected on you.
I shall OPEN the gate of Hell to any one that will vote APC try me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by wolesmile(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2022
These "yoots" can dream!!!

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Zico5(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2022
Babaken:
We don't have any other country to call ours except Nigeria and we will do what ever we have to do to make great again.

Just be OBIDIENT.
But I thought it's either Biafra or nothing. Set of misguided fellows

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by pepericozi: 7:48am On Aug 07, 2022
Vote Obi mistakenly with the shaky shaky hands.������

4 Likes

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by MaliCampus: 7:48am On Aug 07, 2022
Vote Labour Party for a better Naija

5 Likes

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 07, 2022
"I laugh in Latin
Butterfly calls itself bird.
Bathroom that strains to become river.

Dreaming is allowed though, but most dreams remain as dream no matter the desire of the dreamer that they should come into physical manifestation! Peter Obi don pick millions of Euros on the streets of his dreamland and he's glad as a result. You and Tinubu? Who dash frog coat? It's people like Peter Obi and his followers that would see Elephant and call it Mirage! Just the head of Asiwaju's elephant is not an easy burden for Kid Obi. Tinubu, the incomparable Tinubu! Tinubu, the Jagaban of indomitable courage and ability. What an insult! Like The Jagaban can ever allow Peter Obi to untie the latchet of his polished shoes!"

2 Likes

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Tflex01: 7:48am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:
I see no reason why any sane human being will vote for Peter Obi when you have Tinubu.
I feel disappointed and ashamed for people calling themselves Obidient's . It's a shame.

Peter Obi will never be President whether the youths likes it or not. That's the bitter truth.

But if you want to suffer for the next four years with Peter Obi maladministration, the choice is yours.

Lol Igbos/Igbos are doing a good job on the gullible Nigerians from other tribes marketing him as the Messiah.
The same Obi Anambrarians cursed in this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

I only pity the few Yorubas that are joining to promote the fraud because they will cry blood if Obi (by mistake) ever become the president. Especially the Yorubas in Lagos.

But we will be here by God's grace to remind them of their foolishness. cool

3 Likes

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by DSC7: 7:49am On Aug 07, 2022
Make campaign start first walai Tinubu urchins go know say dem dey learn work cheesy

We are fully ready to Take Back our Country!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Realtalk20: 7:49am On Aug 07, 2022
Okealaaye:
"I laugh in Latin
Butterfly calls itself bird.
Bathroom that strains to become river.

Dreaming is allowed though, but most dreams remain as dream no matter the desire of the dreamer that they should come into physical manifestation! Peter Obi don pick millions of Euros on the streets of his dreamland and he's glad as a result. You and Tinubu? Who dash frog coat? It's people like Peter Obi and his followers that would see Elephant and call it Mirage! Just the head of Asiwaju's elephant is not an easy burden for Kid Obi. Tinubu, the incomparable Tinubu! Tinubu, the Jagaban of indomitable courage and ability. What an insult! Like The Jagaban can ever allow Peter Obi to untie the latchet of his polished shoes!"

Baba you talk too much. The problem with that is one starts to sound like a broken record , just making noise yet saying nothing.

Less is more sir. Talk less and make more sensible comments

9 Likes

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by pepericozi: 7:50am On Aug 07, 2022
Vote Obi mistakenly with the shaky shaky hands �����

4 Likes

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by skywalker240(m): 7:52am On Aug 07, 2022
DadaHammed:

Hammed dada my dear muslim yoruba friend, na you dey cry everywhere dey beg Igbos online for job and food with GTBanK account 0142245483. grin grin

Hammed, if you like go edit all your beggy beggy post for NL, we don screenshot all of them, keep receipt for you. Even your ugly picture sef dey file. grin

Agbadorian buffoons like you must receive sense., Insha Allah!

https://www.nairaland.com/villa12/posts/2

https://www.nairaland.com/6885940/family-festive-giveaway/22#108538800

https://www.nairaland.com/7223550/need-transport-interview-get-here/2#115189679

https://www.nairaland.com/7267672/villa12-come-lets-discuss

grin grin
That's why I don't even bother to help all these nairaland online beggers, almost all of them voted this calamitous government

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Mrkumareze(m): 7:52am On Aug 07, 2022
Tinubu that can't thumb print cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Lovenorth: 7:53am On Aug 07, 2022
Babaken:
We don't have any other country to call ours except Nigeria and we will do what ever we have to do to make great again.

Just be OBIDIENT.
So all of a sudden Nigeria is yours?

3 Likes

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 07, 2022
Small children talks
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by TinubuNG: 7:54am On Aug 07, 2022
If this guy with the most loud fans doesn't come third , honestly I will be disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Igbojew: 7:54am On Aug 07, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
all of a sudden Nigeria will need a man like Tinubu to fix Buhari's mess.
all of a sudden after 7 years they've now realised that Buhari's government is now a failure since campaigning for continuity of their party's failure means mocking Nigeria.
all of a sudden buhari is no longer the best thing to happen to Nigeria after cat fish pepper soup.
all of a sudden they're now Buhari's critics just to project and tested failure within the same party.
because how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of their problems.
how can they explain to Nigerian youths sitting at home that their party is the reason they're rotting at home when they're supposed to be in the school.
how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of ravaging insecurities we found ourselves today and that their presidential candidate will be recruiting 50 million youths into the army to feed them agbado and cassava.
how can they explain to Nigerians that their party has failed them in every aspects.

of course they have no explanation for all these hence their only hope is to go tribal and play their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.
but you as a citizen of this country ask yourself this question.
will tribalism better our economy to at least prior to 2015?
will tribalism end insecurity and make everyone safe?
will tribalism send our children back to school and equip our schools.
will tribalism make life better for an average citizen?

so after pushing for a failure to be President what next?
when the suffering comes will it select other tribe and leave yours?
today all Nigerians are suffering but Buhari got the highest votes from the North.

dear fellow citizens it's time to look into these people's eyes and tell them to go to hell with their division tactics.
at a point all major tribes never believed in Nigeria but today they made it look like they love Nigeria most but keep presenting bad leaders ruining this country.
it's time to say enough is enough.

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!
Wow what a motivational speeche you made here and I can't put it better the way you did and may Elohim bless you for this.I really pray that Nigerians will not make such mistake they made by making Buhari Nigeria president even when Igbos warned them about that man all round loser but instead they called Igbos all sorts of names now they have come again to project same man which Tinubu that forced Buhari on Nigeria to continue where he stops............I am that Igbojew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by shinealight(m): 8:00am On Aug 07, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
all of a sudden Nigeria will need a man like Tinubu to fix Buhari's mess.
all of a sudden after 7 years they've now realised that Buhari's government is now a failure since campaigning for continuity of their party's failure means mocking Nigeria.
all of a sudden buhari is no longer the best thing to happen to Nigeria after cat fish pepper soup.
all of a sudden they're now Buhari's critics just to project and tested failure within the same party.
because how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of their problems.
how can they explain to Nigerian youths sitting at home that their party is the reason they're rotting at home when they're supposed to be in the school.
how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of ravaging insecurities we found ourselves today and that their presidential candidate will be recruiting 50 million youths into the army to feed them agbado and cassava.
how can they explain to Nigerians that their party has failed them in every aspects.

of course they have no explanation for all these hence their only hope is to go tribal and play their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.
but you as a citizen of this country ask yourself this question.
will tribalism better our economy to at least prior to 2015?
will tribalism end insecurity and make everyone safe?
will tribalism send our children back to school and equip our schools.
will tribalism make life better for an average citizen?

so after pushing for a failure to be President what next?
when the suffering comes will it select other tribe and leave yours?
today all Nigerians are suffering but Buhari got the highest votes from the North.

dear fellow citizens it's time to look into these people's eyes and tell them to go to hell with their division tactics.
at a point all major tribes never believed in Nigeria but today they made it look like they love Nigeria most but keep presenting bad leaders ruining this country.
it's time to say enough is enough.

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!

What Youth? Is it only Igbo people that have Youth that can make noise and engage in violent acts?
Break up the country and the Youth will suffer the most and become refugees even in Somalia.
Sing songs of Unity to build NIGERIA and the Youth will also benefit the most. The choice is Yours to make….Nigerian Youths!! cool cool
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by wizseller: 8:00am On Aug 07, 2022
Nigerians for our own sake and generations unborn let us retire the last 2 big men in our politics

Atiku and Tinubu will be big men president, haughty, proud and full of themselves

No one will be able to question them just as it is with Buhari now.

Atiku and Tinubu believe they have seen it all and know everything, no one can challenge them

Vote a President like Obi who can relate with people of all social class, who can come down to the people's level

Some one who has the mental capacity and energetic to get the job done

Some one who can engage in intense intellectual debates to find solutions to our lingering crisis

Some one who can hold marathon meetings and read reports

Some one who will bring respect, seriousness and dignity to office of the president, someone who will make education a focal point of governance

Some one who will give the youths hope that they too can become president by dint of hard work not old men who have been in politics for over 30 years +

Vote someone who will cut and reduce cost of governance, our government is too bloated and is run at a very high cost to the detriment of ordinary Nigerians

Someone who will move round the country to see things for himself, for example, we can all see how Governor Zulum moves around himself and the situation in Bornu has improved today

Vote someone that can be called to order if he is derailing not big men on high horses who will be looking down on people.

It may seem like an impossible task but yes Obi can become our next president and bring sanity to governance

6 Likes

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Ceeman20: 8:01am On Aug 07, 2022
Zico5:
To be sincere, Tinubu is not the problem of Obidient. Instead of playing the politics of bitterness, they should concentrate more on North. This kind of politics can take Peter Obi anywhere. Northerners are not online and they don't know Obi, few that know him won't vote for him cos of what Igbo have done in the past.

What has Igbo done in the past? They created boko haram, Ansaaru terrorist, banditry, kidnapping, Fulani headsmen with maiming and mass destruction of Nigerians lives and properties and total colapse and destruction of the nations resources which was all being used to fight insurgency in the north?. What has Igbo as a tribe with millions of people done to the Hausa, kanuri or Fulani tribe in northern Nigeria that that they won't vote for their son but Igbo's will vote for them?. All the massacred Igbo's and southerners by the northerners terrorist have you held them responsible? All the massacred Igbo Christians by Muslim terrorist, have you held them responsible?. The owo bloodshed still fresh, majority victims are Igbos, do we hear your uproar and voice over their deaths? How many Muslim worshipers and mosque has Igbo's destroyed in Nigeria?. Igbo's never allowed Islam to enter them, have you asked north west why they suppress Christianity in that region to the extent of having a sharia law opposing a Democratic law in one country?.

Kindly reply or quote this comment and tell fellow nairanders what Igbo as a tribe has done to other tribe in northern parts that they're and have not done 10,000 times to them and other southern tribes.

I imply you Use your thinking cap next time you want to talk down a tribe or make useless comment just to attack a tribe.

Any Fulani, Hausa or northern minority tribesmen on this nairaland should come and explain what Igbo's has done to them.

Igbo's are your rivals in your head because of religion. Since they aren't Muslims it seems
and believed you guys are living in different world and religiously enemy. You're not any better in any angle over them, in almost all human living trajectory and standards, not better than them in education, wealth and exposed, but yet hate wouldn't allow people to see and acknowledge their superiority.

Some failed people are bringing tribal hate into campaigns. As if Peter Obi won't be favoured they chooses to play that tribal card. At least he's a majority tribe and only Christian which he's naturally favoured in that card. Yet
you hardly hear Obidients use Fulani herdsmen against atiku. Should Obidients tag him another Fulani agenda and terrorist just to inspite and add salt to what we wouldn't want to remember without crying blood.? What good has come out of Fulani's to Nigeria, they destroyed the agricultural system and brought hunger and high cost of living, they destroyed security, and they finaly destroyed economy and the country is completely destroyed already through their son Buhari. But you can't hear Igbo's and Obidients use that line. Do you think they forgets too fast just not to use such over them?.

Hardly will obi's supporters use and regard tinubu as a Yoruba or Oduduwa president? Obidients aren't talking about lekki massacre? Do you think they're kid enough 2 years ago not to know what happened and not to bring back that memory.

But keep hating igbos. They're great people and your hatred is just natural and expected from you. They're Christians and great blessed tribe. Thank you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Igbojew: 8:01am On Aug 07, 2022
I really pray that Nigerians will not make such mistake they made by making Buhari Nigeria president even when Igbos warned them about that man all round loser but instead they called Igbos all sorts of names now they have come again to project same man which Tinubu that forced Buhari on Nigeria to continue where he stops.If Nigerians foolishly make same mistakes they made by making Tinubu who was the one that made Buhari president to become president of Nigeria then Dejavu to Nigerians again...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

4 Likes

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 07, 2022
Realtalk20:

Baba you talk too much. The problem with that is one starts to sound like a broken record , just making noise yet saying nothing.

Less is more sir. Talk less and make more sensible comments

Not until you know how to mind your business will I stop. Are you my Running Mate? Don't I have a right to express an opinion in a democracy? Who made you the Policeman of Nairaland? Stalking people about translates to joblessness. I should be a likeable fella if I had said nice things about His Excellency Peter Obi, n'est ce pas? Your case is not unlike the Hunter who would monitor God Almighty. He will wait forever to obtain a credible outcome. I would face my lane if I were you.

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Igbojew: 8:03am On Aug 07, 2022
Ceeman20:

What has Igbo done in the past?
Please help me ask him that question.I don't know why some people just decided to dedicate all their entire life they come in this Earth just to hate Igbos that don't even care if they exist......I am that Igbojew

4 Likes

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by hohafrank(m): 8:05am On Aug 07, 2022
Babaken:

Just be OBIDIENT.
Just be Obidient to rescue this country from corrupt old politicians

5 Likes

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by SpecialEdition: 8:06am On Aug 07, 2022
Tunubu sold Lagos.
Non Lagosian bought Lagos.
Who you wan blame?
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Realtalk20: 8:08am On Aug 07, 2022
Okealaaye:

Not until you know how to mind your business will I stop. Are you my Running Mate? Don't I have a right to express an opinion in a democracy? Who made you the Policeman of Nairaland? Stalking people about translates to joblessness. I should be a likeable fella if I had said nice things about His Excellency Peter Obi, n'est ce pas? Your case is not unlike the Hunter who would monitor God Almighty. He will wait forever to obtain a credible outcome. I would face my lane if I were you.

You see exactly what I said? You went off trajectory on a long talking spree as you are addicted to talking from just my simple admonition to talkless.

What does this nonsense have to do with the fact that a grown man like you talks more than ally he women on Nairaland?

Have some sekf respect sir and learn to talk less. You sound like a radio just spewing words for the sake of it.

Learn to keep silent you are a man not a woman

2 Likes

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Mccullum: 8:09am On Aug 07, 2022
I won't vote for Obi, my family vote is for Tinubu.. cheesy

Obi supporters can commence their insults now, by crying me a river. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Figger(m): 8:12am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

shame no dey catch u? I forgot, ur brain dey pain u.

4 Likes

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by MuslimIgbo: 8:13am On Aug 07, 2022
THESE SENSELESS OBITUARY PEOPLE ARE JUST SO FUNNY.
THEY SHOULD KEEP DREAMING IF VICTORY grin angry grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Millimann: 8:14am On Aug 07, 2022
DadaHammed:

Hammed dada my dear muslim yoruba friend, na you dey cry everywhere dey beg Igbos online for job and food with GTBanK account 0142245483. grin grin

Hammed, if you like go edit all your beggy beggy post for NL, we don screenshot all of them, keep receipt for you. Even your ugly picture sef dey file. grin

Agbadorian buffoons like you must receive sense., Insha Allah!

https://www.nairaland.com/villa12/posts/2

https://www.nairaland.com/6885940/family-festive-giveaway/22#108538800

https://www.nairaland.com/7223550/need-transport-interview-get-here/2#115189679

https://www.nairaland.com/7267672/villa12-come-lets-discuss

grin grin
That Villa12 has gone to edit all the posts where he was doing online begging.
Imagine a poor and wretched man promoting people that have destroyed his destiny. This is serious.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu / Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello / Supreme Court Reserves Judgment in PDP Leadership Tussle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.