Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself (4422 Views)

Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by HardMirror(m): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Antimarraige:
you mean how to take care of my child alone? It's what I've always wanted so I'm sure it won't be an issue, as long as I pay someone to breastfeed the baby well for the first one year, I can handle the rest myself trust me, and I only want one kid. Boy or girl
wahala dey o grin
Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by HardMirror(m): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

...and you are entitled to your own decisions in life. but just because you are against an act, doesnt automatically makes it bad.
babymama lifestyle is NOT for everybody, just like marriage is NOT for everybody. let us all accept that, just because something is different, doesnt mean it is automatically bad.

many men out there are better off with babymamas, just like many married men are better off in a polygamous marriage.
to each their own misery!
ok nau.
Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by 1Sharon(f): 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
Antimarraige:
you mean how to take care of my child alone? It's what I've always wanted so I'm sure it won't be an issue, as long as I pay someone to breastfeed the baby well for the first one year, I can handle the rest myself trust me, and I only want one kid. Boy or girl

It's interesting how you say this because alot of Nigerian men don't help their wives with childcare or housework because they think its a woman's job, even if the woman is struggling. It's their child too o

If the mother is still alive, why would you need to pay someone to breastfeed?

1 Like

Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
1Sharon:

It's interesting how you say this because alot of Nigerian men don't help their wives with childcare or housework because they think its a woman's job, even if the woman is struggling. It's their child too o

If the mother is still alive, why would you need to pay someone to breastfeed?
I do all my housework and cooking myself and my home is always neat. The lady is not supposed to have any connection with the child after birth, or even see the baby, it's all agreement.
Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by MallamChukwudi: 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
If you want to raise responsible children, then you can't deny the kids' mum a proper home. It is not a coincidence that kids raised in a single home are disadvantaged in every way compared to those raised in a two-parents home.

Personally I can attribute my success in life to the fact that I grew up in a two-parent home filled with love, care and intention. I think what you fear is not being with a good woman. Not marriage in itself.

By all means, don't get married if you don't want kids, but please don't raise one outside it. A woman sacrifices her life to birth a kid, and her body undergoes irreversible changes.

Then labour, and to care for a child saddled to her for decades to come, multiplied by two, three or four children. Because women may not contribute financially as much as men doesn't mean they are not paying their own dues.

Supporting a family you confess to love should not be a big deal, unless you do not see her as part of you, to become one, united under one surname and promise. Also life is lived immaterially.

Your life will become wholesome through channels like family, to be loved, purpose, emotions, career, meaning, etc. Money is only a vehicle to the actualisation of the above, and should not be the end.

People learn these lessons as they grow older, and it is immature to discard old cultural practices that have stood the test of time due to modern ideologies. Marriage is not the problem, it's good women and and of course, good men.

If you want her to give her best, you must give her the best. You should love her and give her a home, because that's what she will give to your child. If you deprive her of care, you deprived your child also and you will pay dearly for it.

Lots of people have kids that hate them, also that women have a huge influence on their kids, don't be that kind of father. The energy and strategy you devise in sustaining a baby mama is less compared to one needed to look for a good woman and marry her.

1 Like

Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by kelspinall(m): 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
points bro points...
Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by 1Sharon(f): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
Antimarraige:
I do all my housework and cooking myself and my home is always neat. The lady is not supposed to have any connection with the child after birth, or even see the baby, it's all agreement.

Right. What happens when the kid grows up and wants to know about 50% of who they are?
Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by HardMirror(m): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
MallamChukwudi:
If you want to raise responsible children, then you can't deny the kids' mum a proper home. It is not a coincidence that kids raised in a single home are disadvantaged in every way compared to those raised in a two-parents home.

Personally I can attribute my success in life to the fact that I grew up in a two-parent home filled with love, care and intention. I think what you fear is not being with a good woman. Not marriage in itself.

By all means, don't get married if you don't want kids, but please don't raise one outside it. A woman sacrifices her life to birth a kid, and her body undergoes irreversible changes.

Then labour, and to care for a child saddled to her for decades to come, multiplied by two, three or four children. Because women may not contribute financially as much as men doesn't mean they are not paying their own dues.

Supporting a family you confess to love should not be a big deal, unless you do not see her as part of you, to become one, united under one surname and promise. Also life is lived immaterially.

Your life will become wholesome through channels like family, to be loved, purpose, emotions, career, meaning, etc. Money is only a vehicle to the actualisation of the above, and should not be the end.

People learn these lessons as they grow older, and it is immature to discard old cultural practices that have stood the test of time due to modern ideologies. Marriage is not the problem, it's good women and and of course, good men.

If you want her to give her best, you must give her the best. You should love her and give her a home, because that's what she will give to your child. If you deprive her of care, you deprived your child also and you will pay dearly for it.

Lots of people have kids that hate them, also that women have a huge influence on their kids, don't be that kind of father. The energy and strategy you devise in sustaining a baby mama is less compared to one needed to look for a good woman and marry her.

you have said it all sir. thanks
Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by Nonexisting: 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
Yes you're right which is why I no longer have that as an option. I now have another plan on how to have my son.
Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by HardMirror(m): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
1Sharon:

Right. What happens when the kid grows up and wants to about 50% of who they are?
exactly the problem many ignore. as far as i am concerned, the best way to raise children is in a home where both parents are married.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by 1Sharon(f): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
HardMirror:
exactly the problem many ignore. as far as i am concerned, the best way to raise children is in a home where both parents are married.

I see what he's saying because women do it aswell when they use sperm donors.

But the kid will hate you as they get older for depriving them of both parents.
Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by Truvelisback(m): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
Antimarraige:
carry my child for me and forget about him/her after birth, signed under oath and sometimes law. I know people that runs the package, the ladies are from the deep villages of the west.
It's expensive.
Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by 1Sharon(f): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nonexisting:
Yes you're right which is why I no longer have that as an option. I now have another plan on how to have my son.

Lol.
Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
MallamChukwudi:

This is bullshit, women will show you pepper with this mentally. Give her the best bla bla bla., You think you can give a woman the best?

A fool putting women on a pedestal. SIMP.

1 Like

Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by jumper524(m): 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
HardMirror:
Trust me I am a redpiller and I am a proud one with no apology.

I see a lot of guys saying they would rather have baby mamas than get married. let me laugh at you first hahahahahaha.

Even though I am a redpiller, my advice to all men is to GO AND MARRY IF YOU KNOW YOU WANT CHILDREN. Dont marry OLD cargo please if you like yourself.

I have dated more than 5 baby mamas in my short life and I can tell you they are the ones that sleep around the most. They will never take proper care of your child. If you dont want to be father to an irresponsible child, marry and raise your child yourself. all these girls no get sense to take proper care of children. it is a miracle that the children even survive, with how careless they are.

they were baby mama's in the first place for a reason. If they were responsible, they would have gotten a better husband. Although not in all cases.
Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by Mcslize: 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
No be lie. I will prefer to marry than have a baby mama.
Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
1Sharon:

Right. What happens when the kid grows up and wants to know about 50% of who they are?
I'm the 100% they need to know, that's the whole point of the surrogacy.
Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
It's expensive.
I'm expensive
Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by 1Sharon(f): 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
Antimarraige:
I'm the 100% they need to know, that's the whole point of the surrogacy.

Lol you're clueless..
Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by MallamChukwudi: 2:36am On Aug 08, 2022
ucsparks:
This is bullshit, women will show you pepper with this mentally. Give her the best bla bla bla., You think you can give a woman the best?

A fool putting women on a pedestal. SIMP.

The problem with kids like you is that you think with your emotions. You believe you have sense, but you don't. You talk with anger and dismiss discourse superior to your small mind. You'll suffer unnecessarily if you approach life like this.

Now tell how it is a bad thing to treat a woman that is the mother of your child with goodness or as you put it, putting her on a pedestal? Can a donkey give birth to a monkey? Will you reap goodness if you didn't sow it?

Youre a wicked person if you decide to bring a child into this world without your presence in his/her life, and not looking after the woman that gave life to your sperm. I can only conclude that you didn't grew up with warmth and love from a loving parent.

You think you're smart, a redpiller, but you're dumb and stupid. You'll suffer, it's not a curse, it's fate. You'll grow old and make irreversible mistakes that none of your cheerleaders here will save you from. And it would be too late. Talk to old people, learn from them, and don't be stupid.
Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 08, 2022
1Sharon:

Lol you're clueless..
it's 2022 not 1970, stop the archaic thoughts, even Ronaldo has surrogate kids... With money you can do whatever pleases you. I don't live my life to please the society I do whatever makes me happy and fulfilled.
Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 08, 2022
1Sharon:

Lol you're clueless..
don't worry when I'm finally ready to have a child in a couple more years, I will create a thread and detailed information about it to enlighten people like you still living in the past and living to please the society.

I can never live with a woman and I'm definitely raising my child alone, it's not rocket science is simply my choice and I achieve my goals no matter what.

And to be honest people like you are like a fuel that keeps the fire burning inside me, because I also want to prove you guys wrong, I meet your type offline too that thinks it's not possible but I will show you all nothing is impossible.
Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by Oturatetuala(m): 8:51am On Aug 08, 2022
I wont subscribe to a baby mama because all of them in my estate are useless jumping from one bed to the other even though them get job.
Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by Nonam: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
I see that poverty and bitterness has really affected your sense of reasoning.

Looking for a man to lift you out of poverty.

Jennyclay:
Roadside wannabe redpiller! Always shouting redpillers on an empty stomach.

Hungrypillers!!

Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by satandeterrible: 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
How does having a babymama not better than the so called ,odern marriages...
Abi you no sabi as dem dey knack married women, even for their workplace?

Just to find one woman wey don satisfy your standards small, make she gv you kids... Your only business is the child, anyhow she wan fvk up and down no concern me.. If she ain't taking care of the child, then I take custody of the child.

Surrogacy still dope shaa...

Than for a sane man to commit to repented ex wh0res...

Past is my past,old things have pass away fire una deir..

NO Hymen...
No Marriage.
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by satandeterrible: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
MallamChukwudi:

You are capping nonsense here Oga.
Go and sit down.
See the thrash you posted

1 Like

Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by SlayerOfSatanst: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
satandeterrible:

Well said.
FireManX HitSong see this idiot has been released from prison.

satandeterrible you have to be careful or else I will frustrate u till u commit sucide.
Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by SlayerOfSatanst: 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
satandeterrible:

You are capping nonsense here Oga.
Go and sit down.
See the thrash you posted
You this serial gay rapist, close that pit u call mouth.
Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by CAPSLOCKED: 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
HardMirror:
Na so my brother

THEY'RE ALREADY CALLING YOU BROKE AND HUNGRY JUST FOR SHARING YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE. IT'S LAUGHABLE REALLY BECAUSE YOU'RE SWIMMING IN MONEY AND THESE BROKESHAMERS ARE EITHER STRUGGLING STUDENTS OR POOR BEGGARS ON THE INTERNET ALWAYS NEEDING AN URGENT 2K FAVOUR TO SURVIVE. SMH.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by kkins25(m): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
1Sharon:
Those men that say they want kids instead of being married...

Under whose household will the kid be under?
You dey mind them. Just a bunch of slots hiding behind the alufa male curtains. Any way, na Andrew tate i blame. lolol. I can't seem to get him outta my Youtube reels. grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by Kobojunkie: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
1Sharon:
Those men that say they want kids instead of being married...
Under whose household will the kid be under?
Na wa oo! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by PumpumPrince: 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
HardMirror:
Trust me I am a redpiller and I am a proud one with no apology.

I see a lot of guys saying they would rather have baby mamas than get married. let me laugh at you first hahahahahaha.

Even though I am a redpiller, my advice to all men is to GO AND MARRY IF YOU KNOW YOU WANT CHILDREN. Dont marry OLD cargo please if you like yourself.

I have dated more than 5 baby mamas in my short life and I can tell you they are the ones that sleep around the most. They will never take proper care of your child. If you dont want to be father to an irresponsible child, marry and raise your child yourself. all these girls no get sense to take proper care of children. it is a miracle that the children even survive, with how careless they are.

angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband / Sex With Female Footballers / The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.