Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,526 members, 7,837,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself (4474 Views)

Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by PumpumPrince: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
HardMirror:
Trust me I am a redpiller and I am a proud one with no apology.

I see a lot of guys saying they would rather have baby mamas than get married. let me laugh at you first hahahahahaha.

Even though I am a redpiller, my advice to all men is to GO AND MARRY IF YOU KNOW YOU WANT CHILDREN. Dont marry OLD cargo please if you like yourself.

I have dated more than 5 baby mamas in my short life and I can tell you they are the ones that sleep around the most. They will never take proper care of your child. If you dont want to be father to an irresponsible child, marry and raise your child yourself. all these girls no get sense to take proper care of children. it is a miracle that the children even survive, with how careless they are.

bro how can u complain when u getting free pucccci.?.....r u OK sir?(no oofencse) angry
Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by Kobojunkie: 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
TMTR:
As it is with getting married so it's also with getting a baby mama, you just don't get married to any random girl you see likewise you just don't make any random girl you see your baby mama, you have to scrutinize and vet for certain qualities, you have slept with more than five baby mamas , like wise some men have banged even more married women so ,

Having a baby mama, my concern is my child so what she does with her body is none of my fucking business and if I see that my child is being neglected, I will take my child from her and raise him/ her myself, issa simple stuff,
But if you are not married to the woman, how do you go about laying claim to the child? undecided
Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by Kobojunkie: 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Antimarraige:
Surrogacy is the way. I'm taking care of my child myself. With money anything is possible tongue
This option makes a lot more legal sense to me too. undecided
Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by TMTR: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
But if you are not married to the woman, how do you go about laying claim to the child? undecided

You must be living under a rock, a cave or probably a thick forest to be asking this kind of dumb question undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by Kobojunkie: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
TMTR:
You must be living under a rock, a cave or probably a thick forest to be asking this kind of dumb question undecided angry
Let's go with that then. So answer the question. How do you go about claiming said child? Does the baby mama simply give it up to you or what? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by HardMirror(m): 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Let's go with that then. So answer the question. How do you go about claiming said child? Does the baby mama simply give it up to you or what? undecided
grin grin grin. any responsible man would get married. that is my opinion though, but i have really though about it. nothing is better for a child than a proper home
Re: Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself by PussyGalore(f): 6:53am On Oct 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
Roadside wannabe redpiller! Always shouting redpiller on an empty stomach.

Hungrypillers!!

It is obvious that he is hungry and has nothing better to do with his time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They're so in Love, But She's 4 Years Older / Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? / I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.