Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) (50583 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) / 2019:gov. Tambuwal Meets Fayose And Pdp Delegates In The State(photos) / Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Image123(m): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
Fayose the actor, him back don dey alright so?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
mighty2:
If the worthless fool like make em visit devil, he wil never become president of this country
kunle shatap
Stop talking nonsense
how far your beautiful wife

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by popez: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
tonyuny12:

I'm one of those who wanted Osibanjo despite not being a Yoruba. But the Yorubas will not leave theirs and vote for the igbos especially. So sorry to say but that's the truth because I've loved with them. Secondly, fayose have repeatedly said despite the fact he's in the PDP he's ready to support Tinubu. And then, I saw a video where the Osun voters were saying despite the fact they voted for adeleke, it wasn't to be considered a yardstick to vote for Atiku and that they will vote Tinubu. Whey do you think Osun had one of the highest new registered voters? About 700k plus.

Bro you're trying so hard to create an Imaginary problem between Igbos and Yorubas. Nice try though. But why e be say every Saturday you go dey see wedding invitation of “Femi Weds chioma”? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by perez100: 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
Peter Obi and Fayose are close friends. This is what many people don't know. Peter Obi honour every Fayose invitation and they drink, eat and play together. This is what I have seen and stayed with them. Anybody, who is close to Fayose here can testify it. Fayose will support Peter Obi and I know this even without Obi visiting him. They are good friends.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
LP=PDP
That is why the main party to monitor by APC is PDP

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
It's either you become Obidient or you become irrelevant.
Fayose must Obey

Ecclesiastes 10:16 says..

Woo to you whose leader is like a child..

So if u like vote for those who wear pampas

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Juanmike(m): 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Why is Obi wasting aviation fuel?

Money could be used to set up a large scale fish farm or massive oil palm plantation in Anambra, that will employ thousands!

I thought they said he was money conscious?

Seems hommie is really serious about his fictional dreams! Like for reel! Hommie believes he can be president? grin

And he does not do drugs and alcohol. Something intoxicating is definitely inspiring his dead-on-arrival ambition.
But you believe you can make it in life

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Eriokanmi: 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
Hardworking candidate. He was in kaduna today as well

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Eriokanmi: 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
ezegold4we:
I am not a Nigerian but I follow the Nigerian political debate with great interest. My hopes that Mr Peter Obi wins, he represents the fundamental shift that is needed in Nigeria politics,This is not just about one election,but the future of potentially the greatest nation in Africa. The structures of governance are already there, what is missing is visionary leadership to lead and articulate the works of all these institutions that are not doing what they have been commissioned to do. This is an African problem everywhere you look on the continent!
Nigerians,vote wisely!! Vote Peter Obi and enjoy the dividends of true democracy.

COPIED
Obi it is

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Famous606: 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
If Wike like make him mumu him self with or without him PDP will win presidency election.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by newnigerdelta00: 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
Fayose must Obey

Mumu
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Gistsme1(m): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Moment the FG N1.4bn Car gifts arrives Niger republic from Nigeria
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9zYbijVsDg
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by porthouse7(f): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
Why dis obi guy dey stay for Lagos, very shameless. If he had develop Anambra very well he wont be residing in Lagos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by farous(m): 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
floret23:
It seems urchins have closed for today. I am not seeing their badderdash this evening. I wish they won't know Tinubu has failed until 2023.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

You are right!!. But truly many of them are getting tired defending the indefensible of Agbado old corrupt bullion van certificate/age scammer pampers Yekini Amoda.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by bolabadmus38: 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nigeria needs a visionary leader irrespective of age. Don't forget most of the current leaders we are accusing of giving the country set back started young in Government .We should pray to God Almighty to transform Nigeria with a visionary and God fearing leader who will have the interest of moving Nigeria forward. Anyone at all.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by DrAkpamudehe: 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
tonyuny12:

I'm one of those who wanted Osibanjo despite not being a Yoruba. But the Yorubas will not leave theirs and vote for the igbos especially. So sorry to say but that's the truth because I've loved with them. Secondly, fayose have repeatedly said despite the fact he's in the PDP he's ready to support Tinubu. And then, I saw a video where the Osun voters were saying despite the fact they voted for adeleke, it wasn't to be considered a yardstick to vote for Atiku and that they will vote Tinubu. Whey do you think Osun had one of the highest new registered voters? About 700k plus.

I don't know why people like you are bereft of logical thinking. Atiku doesn't need to win southwest states to be president. He will always get his 25% comfortably in all afonjas states without blinking an eye
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
Fayose must Obey

If u think Fayose will support Obi over Tinubu, u need to have your head checked. He has never hidden his loyalty and is definitely not a bastard to support a losing team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by IgOga(m): 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
Whether Fayose can help Obi significantly is up for debate....Fayose destroyed pdp on Ekiti they came 3rd behind SDP.....
Fayose, Wike and Makinde have vowed to support a southern candidate.....if they support Obi, it will be a big boost for Labour Party

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by farous(m): 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
porthouse7:
Why dis obi guy dey stay for Lagos, very shameless. If he had develop Anambra very well he wont be residing in Lagos

My fren, forget that peanuts you are collecting to seek your conscience and future and become Obidient otherwise you will remain irrelevant when your eye opens

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Sermwell(m): 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
etrouble:

So you are comparing Fayose to your useless Obituary. Fayose still controls Ekiti politics, your Obituary was chased away from his party APGA by Willy Willy Obiano to PDP, then Atikulation Abubakar and Wike the wicked pursued him from PDP. How then can you be comparing Fayose to your dummy Obituary
But Peter Obi is more relevant in today's politics in Nigeria than Fayose! cheesy
Peter Obi is the new bride in Nigerian politics today! Even Fayose knows this!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Mandate2023: 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Like a blinks of an eyes .

former Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose becomes obedient tongue.

Dis 1 go dey write nonsense like person wey get mental problems grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by damocool(m): 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
Fayose will only scam you, he will either supports atiku or agbado man..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by MuslimIgbo: 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:
Obi now has structures all over Nigeria including within PDP and APC. Nigeria must be great in our lifetime.

Vote Obi for unity and prosperity.
God forbid Obī TUARY

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by PHIPEX(m): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
We shall use APC and PDP structures to ride to Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Lanre1st(m): 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
This tribe 'bia-fraud' is the dumbest and problematic tribe Nigeria ever have experience. They never use their senses, except what their drunkard leader told them. Does Obi visit Fayose to beg for his support mean he will work for him? Beggars are free in Nigeria, Obi should continue begging from pole to pole, loser is his destiny. Unfortunate being from coured tribe
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Pandev(m): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

No be Fayose wey BATstards say him dey work for BAT be this grin?

From north to south, Obi keeps breaking new grounds.

Las las, the entire Nigeria will be Obidient.

A better Nigeria is all we ask for.
Obi went to meet Fayose, meanwhile, in the picture below, Fayose joined Sanwo Olu, Fayemi and Aketi to go meet Wike to persuade him to work for Jagaban. Your twitter attention no go pass February next year. Last last, you go return to Biafra agitation grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by moshino(m): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
gaby:
All these cunning politicians trying to take advantage of the Obi buzz to pretend to be relevant and to gain Atiku's attention...lol

Very very cunning people.

Even the Peter Obi sef ready visit anybody now for some photo op

Nigerian politics and the politicians na full-time clowns.

It is always about that personal interests.

...so, who do you support to be the next president, with the energy, strength, integrity and capacity, to begin solving the security, economic, unity etc challenges facing Nigeria mow?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by porthouse7(f): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
farous:

My fren, forget that peanuts you are collecting to seek your conscience and future and become Obidient otherwise you will remain irrelevant when your eye opens
obi was governor of Anambra for 8 yrs and he didn't do anything for 8 yrs and same guy wan rule Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by 8stargeneral: 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
Tinubu supporters...obi doesn't HV structure grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onnoghen: BVN Reveals More Accounts / What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds / Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.