Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) (50589 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) / 2019:gov. Tambuwal Meets Fayose And Pdp Delegates In The State(photos) / Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 08, 2022
skywalker240:

Hope you hear from them Obey Lord, Ugbele Okefe, Ukeh, Kehinde, and them Akache? Am based at Benin - Abuja now

Yes o
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by deeva2: 11:21am On Aug 08, 2022
Sorry to break your hearts guys but Peter Obi won’t still win even half of an LGA in Nasarawa after the rally yesterday. You will be shocked that 90% of those who came out to protest yesterday did so because someone paid them and they won’t vote him. Vawulence dropped, bye.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 11:34am On Aug 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Why is Obi wasting aviation fuel?

Money could be used to set up a large scale fish farm or massive oil palm plantation in Anambra, that will employ thousands!

I thought they said he was money conscious?

Seems hommie is really serious about his fictional dreams! Like for reel! Hommie believes he can be president? grin

And he does not do drugs and alcohol. Something intoxicating is definitely inspiring his dead on arrival ambition.

Your Opinion isn't relevant.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 11:35am On Aug 08, 2022
etrouble:

So you are comparing Fayose to your useless Obituary. Fayose still controls Ekiti politics, your Obituary was chased away from his party APGA by Willy Willy Obiano to PDP, then Atikulation Abubakar and Wike the wicked pursued him from PDP. How then can you be comparing Fayose to your dummy Obituary

ï machaghi ihe.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Ylink4sure: 12:56am On Aug 09, 2022
You understand the game!

Was it not Fayose that led APC governors to governor Woke?

Fayose is a Tinubu's Man to the core

gaby:
All these cunning politicians trying to take advantage of the Obi buzz to pretend to be relevant and to gain Atiku's attention...lol

Very very cunning people.

Even the Peter Obi sef ready visit anybody now for some photo op

Nigerian politics and the politicians na full-time clowns.

It is always about their personal interests.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by wiseoneking: 5:30am On Aug 09, 2022
tonyuny12:

Obidient well done o
Name calling have always been your tactics fool
No , you don't call name because I can read what you just wrote above. Emiliko man the great Adan.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Olisehinnocent: 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
tonyuny12:

I can't hide my identity because of e-bandits like you. I'm a proud deltan and an okpe man. If you don't like it, go hit your head somewhere.
Market man abi woman, go sell your toothpaste and stop saying trash here

Ask your father your lineage history. Am sure you still have a lot to learn from him about your history.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
Olisehinnocent:

Ask your father your lineage history. Am sure you still have a lot to learn from him about your history.

What rubbish history are you talking of?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
Olisehinnocent:

If I go by history, I'm more of a Yoruba than an Igbo. So don't stress yourself about me. Do well to find yours in Israel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds / Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP / Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.