Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) (50575 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) / 2019:gov. Tambuwal Meets Fayose And Pdp Delegates In The State(photos) / Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by cosmos1440: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
ezegold4we:
I am not a Nigerian but I follow the Nigerian political debate with great interest. My hopes that Mr Peter Obi wins, he represents the fundamental shift that is needed in Nigeria politics,This is not just about one election,but the future of potentially the greatest nation in Africa. The structures of governance are already there, what is missing is visionary leadership to lead and articulate the works of all these institutions that are not doing what they have been commissioned to do. This is an African problem everywhere you look on the continent!
Nigerians,vote wisely!! Vote Peter Obi and enjoy the dividends of true democracy.

COPIED
from where ?

The way Peter-Pandora-Him-Too-Dey-Lie-Obi and Obi supporters like you tell lies is the major reason why more Nigerians wont vote for Labour party. Both Peter Obi and majority of his IPOB supporters like you are incorrigible and pathological liars.

Today, you claimed not to be a Nigerian, but here is your previous post on this same Nairaland

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by HakiimAlvista: 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
Oga try dey calm down, e get why. GOD NO BE FROM YOUR VILLAGE
mighty2:
If the worthless fool like make em visit devil, he wil never become president of this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Pityoobi: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
Obi and black dressees...if you know you know. He can't wear anything without the touch of black. Obuh.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by VEHINTOLAR: 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Obi ko,Obituary ni ! No Igbo will rule a united Nigeria,you can bookmark this !
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Corto: 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
Fira09:
Peter Obi meets Fayose in Lagos

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/07/peter-obi-meets-fayose-in-lagos/

Two Peters cheesy One serves Darkness while the other one serves the Light

Obi had better be careful, make Fayose no poison am. Fayose and his brothers are the devil's own spawn
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

I don't know why people like you are bereft of logical thinking. Atiku doesn't need to win southwest states to be president. He will always get his 25% comfortably in all afonjas states without blinking an eye

And how does that concern me? Whatever he gets is none of my business.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
popez:

Bro you're trying so hard to create an Imaginary problem between Igbos and Yorubas. Nice try though. But why e be say every Saturday you go dey see wedding invitation of “Femi Weds chioma”? cheesy

What's this one saying? You igbos are even the problem here and not just to Yorubas. Oh, you suddenly want to be at peace with them despite the years of seeing them as betrayals because of your unnecessary hates for whoever does not believe in your project.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by henryelfhel: 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
tonyuny12:

I'm from sapele and I'm okpe. So do yourself enough good to accept people's true identity. I no fit fake myself because of one e-bandit who attacks anyone against their choice of candidate.

The ebandit is one of the recruited urchins by the APC and PDP to cast obedient in bad light.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
henryelfhel:

The ebandit is one of the recruited urchins by the APC and PDP to cast obedient in bad light.

I don't know what you're talking about.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by jrusky(m): 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
tonyuny12:

You will understand the Yoruba language when the real matter starts

Just leave them their eyes go clear las las.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
jrusky:

Just leave them their eyes go clear las las.

They just don't know how to play politics as well. Hatred yet want votes from same persons you see as betrayals
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by henryelfhel: 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
tonyuny12:

I don't know what you're talking about.

You fall for my trap, you're the e-bandit, recruited urchin. Which political party is bankrolling you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by jrusky(m): 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
tonyuny12:

They just don't know how to play politics as well. Hatred yet want votes from same persons you see as betrayals

Bro I said just dey watch dem d disgrace their obi go chop no be here dem think say Yoruba and Hausa are dumbs just leave dem the wotowoto dem go chop go bad.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
henryelfhel:

You fall for my trap, you're the e-bandit, recruited urchin. Which political party is bankrolling you.

Who's this fool?
You no know people when your trap dey catch. My friend get lost. I don't deal with hateful and emotional triggered people.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by plaindealer: 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
Fools and losers laboring in vain... grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
ezegold4we:
I am not a Nigerian but I follow the Nigerian political debate with great interest. My hopes that Mr Peter Obi wins, he represents the fundamental shift that is needed in Nigeria politics,This is not just about one election,but the future of potentially the greatest nation in Africa. The structures of governance are already there, what is missing is visionary leadership to lead and articulate the works of all these institutions that are not doing what they have been commissioned to do. This is an African problem everywhere you look on the continent!
Nigerians,vote wisely!! Vote Peter Obi and enjoy the dividends of true democracy.

COPIED

You are not a Nigerian, you may be a Biafran and your Biafra people like your comment.

In 2010 when the Biafra people have no contributions to Jonathan Presidency project, because OBJ singlehandedly marketed Jonathan to the North, You said Jonathan election in 2011 would be a 3rd term of Obj. You are from Southern Nigeria that time. Today, you are not a Nigerian.

Your 2010 anti gej link is here
https://www.nairaland.com/509620/vote-gej-2011-vote-3rd#6707709

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by gaby(m): 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
moshino:

...so, who do you support to be the next president, with the energy, strength, integrity and capacity, to begin solving the security, economic, unity etc challenges facing Nigeria now?

With the current system in place and all stakeholders currently holding the country and her citizens by the jugular, I am afraid to inform you that, no one amongst all the candidates on parade can, and will be able to carry out the mission of remedying any of the issues you raised above.

There are a plethora of reasons for this some of which are as follows;

(A) The current foundation upon which the entity known and referred to as Nigerian is seating or standing is shoddy, skewed and very sandy.

None of those presently benefitting from this faulty set-up will be willing to let go of all that they are currently benefitting from the roguish system for the general good.

This would have meant the scrapping of the current trash called a constitution which is supposed to serve as a foundation to address most and all of the current issues boggling us as a nation and people.

But with the current realities and those, directly and indirectly, benefitting from this charade, do you see any of them supporting and working with anyone willing to embark on this rebuilding from the ground up? I don't think so.

(B) Do you truly see any of the candidates on parade today being able to truly tackle the issue of insecurity which has been proven to be a sponsored tool used to sabotage the system and country by those who feel they own the country and have found in it another source for making their blood money and also settling their ragtag army?

(C) On the economy. Do we even have one right now to begin with?

The whole thing is just a big confusion jare

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

No be Fayose wey BATstards say him dey work for BAT be this grin?

From north to south, Obi keeps breaking new grounds.

Las las, the entire Nigeria will be Obidient.

A better Nigeria is all we ask for.
even our incoming VP is admiring Obi
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by newdawn2017(f): 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Why is Obi wasting aviation fuel?

Money could be used to set up a large scale fish farm or massive oil palm plantation in Anambra, that will employ thousands!

I thought they said he was money conscious?

Seems hommie is really serious about his fictional dreams! Like for reel! Hommie believes he can be president? grin

And he does not do drugs and alcohol. Something intoxicating is definitely inspiring his dead on arrival ambition.
hence Sowore is the liberation for Nigeria come 2023. Go to @yelesho on ig to listen to him & grasp where he is coming to us from pls, no godfather, no cabals. Loyalty is to only Nigerian citizens. He schooled here, his business is Sahara reporters. An open book sowore is. Don't vote tribal sentiments come 2023. Pls my brothers, I am for rivers State myself, I stand with sowore for d people.

[url]#SoworeForPresident2023[/url]
[url]#WeCantContinueLikeThis[/url]
[url]#aacparty[/url]
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by pquaver(m): 11:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
tonyuny12:

You will understand the Yoruba language when the real matter starts

They met in lagos ooo not anambra ooo.. Or Ekiti.. Lagos of Tinubu be saving lives since 1999.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by newdawn2017(f): 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
Karlman:
Incomiiiiiiiing
dead on arrival! Nigeria isn't Biafra land. On d mandate of Sowore we this southern, northern & western people of Nigeria stand gidiba.hence Sowore is the liberation for Nigeria come 2023. Go to @yelesho on ig to listen to him & grasp where he is coming to us from pls, no godfather, no cabals. Loyalty is to only Nigerian citizens. He schooled here, his business is Sahara reporters. An open book sowore is. Don't vote tribal sentiments come 2023. Pls my brothers, I am for rivers State myself, I stand with sowore for d people.

[url]#SoworeForPresident2023[/url]
[url]#WeCantContinueLikeThis[/url]
[url]#aacparty[/url]
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Lovemaester: 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
tonyuny12:

I'm from sapele and I'm okpe. So do yourself enough good to accept people's true identity. I no fit fake myself because of one e-bandit who attacks anyone against their choice of candidate.

Mumu how can you be from sapele and okpe at the same time. All these tinubu urchins filling this space with their foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 08, 2022
Lovemaester:

Mumu how can you be from sapele and okpe at the same time. All these tinubu urchins filling this space with their foolishness

D thing pain you say I no fit fake myself because of e-rat and e-bandit like you. Go and verify before talking nonsense like the lies you guys are packaging as a candidate.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Omoslim26: 12:06am On Aug 08, 2022
tonyuny12:

The igbos are more aggressive and I've experienced that overtime. Mind you I'm from delta, and it always been agberos doing the bidding of the state government in terms of elections.

Same Yoruba your obiliar had gone to seek his support and you are rejoicing over it

And you must let everyone know that you are from delta right cheesy grin well both you and the mugu you quoted do not have sense at all for playing the senseless tribal card
Aggression is a human character flaw it's got nothing to do with tribe,so no need for you to masturbate away your destiny on senseless tribal hate.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 08, 2022
Omoslim26:

And you must let everyone know that you are from delta right cheesy grin well both you and the mugu you quoted do not have sense at all for playing the senseless tribal card
Aggression is a human character flaw it's got nothing to do with tribe,so no need for you to masturbate away your destiny on senseless tribal hate.

Kai they've stated bringing their hateful lifestyle to play. Very disgusting set of people to have an interaction with. Get lost my friend.

Even if being aggressive is a human character, why not apply emotional control to it. Must you be known for such
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by newdawn2017(f): 12:13am On Aug 08, 2022
tonyuny12:

brother. Tell ignos re something else, obituary Pandora is ipob agenda & representative hence dead on arrival. Ua youthful man named Sowore, who is an open book, having do godfather, no entitlement mentality, no cabal loyalty, stands with d common Nigerian who has no voice. He redeem Nigeria from the state of mockery it is today amongst international communities. A strategists he is. Sahara reporters is his business, hence nothi to hide. Nigeria & it's resources belongs to all of us not to sa group persons & their families. [url]#enoughisenough[/url]

[url]#SoworeForPresidency2023[/url]
[url]#aacparty[/url]
[url]#revolutionnownigeria
[/url]
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by SupremeSpecimen: 12:18am On Aug 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Why is Obi wasting aviation fuel?

Money could be used to set up a large scale fish farm or massive oil palm plantation in Anambra, that will employ thousands!

I thought they said he was money conscious?

Seems hommie is really serious about his fictional dreams! Like for reel! Hommie believes he can be president? grin

And he does not do drugs and alcohol. Something intoxicating is definitely inspiring his dead on arrival ambition.

He's ambitious
Something you nor your father can comprehend
Imagine a self made man that became a multi millionaire at the same age your father was still borrowing money for school fees

I wouldn't expect you to understand his journey
Your brains are not wired the same

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Chiefsir(m): 12:18am On Aug 08, 2022
tonyuny12:

From Ajogodo- shell road- Ugbeyiyi- Amukpe & all other environs are Obidient

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by EkyyyKelson(m): 12:20am On Aug 08, 2022
Whatever the outcome of their meeting is, Fayose will wait for Wike's approval
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by SupremeSpecimen: 12:25am On Aug 08, 2022
tonyuny12:

If you like be Caucasian from Tokyo
Jealousy is still Jealousy
Envy is still Envy

Sometimes those things exist inside your family sef.

It ain't where you from, it's about what's in your heart

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 08, 2022
Chiefsir:

From Ajogodo- shell road- Ugbeyiyi- Amukpe & all other environs are Obidient

Keep decieving yourself except no be the sapele me and you dey... Like Reno talk, make campaign time reach we go separate men from boys. I no like to make mouthm.

Good morning brother
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 08, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

If you like be Caucasian from Tokyo
Jealousy is still Jealousy
Envy is still Envy

Sometimes those things exist inside your family sef.

It ain't where you from, it's about what's in your heart

Who let this bingo out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bandits Are Our People, Vote Leaders Who Won’t Fight Them - Sheikh Gumi / Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi / Nesma Galal: FFK Calls An Egyptian Woman "My Hatun"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.