Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) (50568 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) / 2019:gov. Tambuwal Meets Fayose And Pdp Delegates In The State(photos) / Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 08, 2022
newdawn2017:
brother. Tell ignos re something else, obituary Pandora is ipob agenda & representative hence dead on arrival. Ua youthful man named Sowore, who is an open book, having do godfather, no entitlement mentality, no cabal loyalty, stands with d common Nigerian who has no voice. He redeem Nigeria from the state of mockery it is today amongst international communities. A strategists he is. Sahara reporters is his business, hence nothi to hide. Nigeria & it's resources belongs to all of us not to sa group persons & their families. [url]#enoughisenough[/url]

[url]#SoworeForPresidency2023[/url]
[url]#aacparty[/url]
[url]#revolutionnownigeria
[/url]

Would rather consider him than that liar aka Mr go and verify... Me burn my data ontop lies ��

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by SupremeSpecimen: 12:39am On Aug 08, 2022
tonyuny12:

Who let this bingo out

I'm the bingo with a Heavier bank account than yours.

I can show you if you wish?
No be by mouth dweeb

I'd love to be added to the list of igbos that have made you gnash your teeth in your lifetime

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Zeezenho: 12:41am On Aug 08, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

No be Fayose wey BATstards say him dey work for BAT be this grin?

From north to south, Obi keeps breaking new grounds.

Las las, the entire Nigeria will be Obidient.

A better Nigeria is all we ask for.

No sane person dey work for BATthings.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 08, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

No be by mouth dweeb

I'd love to be added to the list of igbos that have made you gnash your teeth in your lifetime

You're as fake as the Igbo products everywhere. Get lost bingo as your account can't feed you not to talk of another.

Lair as the candidate you're projecting.
You get your money na your pocket... After all you're not just known for your act of tribalism, unnecessary hatred but also for your scam and ill-gotten wealth.

Wonder the liver you gat to be calling tinubu and the likes drug baron whereas your region is known for their drug activities.

So keep your account details to yourself. I'm not a mover by money
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by DrAkpamudehe: 12:41am On Aug 08, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

No be by mouth dweeb

Am also Igbo, but my brother stop disgracing our tribe by chest beating. Haba
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Zeezenho: 12:45am On Aug 08, 2022
gaby:
All these cunning politicians trying to take advantage of the Obi buzz to pretend to be relevant and to gain Atiku's attention...lol

Very very cunning people.

Even the Peter Obi sef ready visit anybody now for some photo op

Nigerian politics and the politicians na full-time clowns.

It is always about their personal interests.

OGA let me give you some wisdom Peter obi is the main thing everyone wants to identify with good things not Bat-things.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 08, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Lol

That's what puts me off some ignorant individuals making me detest your lovable tribe.

I've got lots of friends as Igbo even those who kick against this act of his. Apology to you sir if my statement actually generalized the igbos
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by SupremeSpecimen: 12:46am On Aug 08, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Wtf??
It's not "our tribe" N I'm not beating your chest.

I'm a grown ass man. What's your business with what I choose to post to another person?

This is how nosy people get hurt. Apparently as an adult , you still haven't learned to mind your business
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Deblow: 12:48am On Aug 08, 2022
gaby:
All these cunning politicians trying to take advantage of the Obi buzz to pretend to be relevant and to gain Atiku's attention...lol

Very very cunning people.

Even the Peter Obi sef ready visit anybody now for some photo op

Nigerian politics and the politicians na full-time clowns.

It is always about their personal interests.
Thank you o. Fayose, of all people is never to be trusted. He is a "commercial" politician, who is ready to sell his conscience to the highest bidder. He contested the PDP presidential primary in Abuja and sold his own vote, ending up scoring zero!
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by SupremeSpecimen: 12:48am On Aug 08, 2022
tonyuny12:

Lol

That's what puts me off some ignorant individuals making me detest your lovable tribe.

I've got lots of friends as Igbo even those who kick against this act of his. Apology to you sir if my statement actually generalized the igbos

Fvck your love.

Signed: Ikenna from Onitsha
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 08, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Fvck your love.

Signed: Ikenna from Onitsha

Abeg hide your face for your erosion stinky Onitsha. Empty bucket dey form full drum
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by SupremeSpecimen: 12:52am On Aug 08, 2022
tonyuny12:

You're as fake as the Igbo products everywhere. Get lost bingo as your account can't feed you not to talk of another.

Lair as the candidate you're projecting.
You get your money na your pocket... After all you're not just known for your act of tribalism, unnecessary hatred but also for your scam and ill-gotten wealth.

Wonder the liver you gat to be calling tinubu and the likes drug baron whereas your region is known for their drug activities.

So keep your account details to yourself. I'm not a mover by money

So much LOVE

I know my enemies and I treat them accordingly. With absolutely no fear or hesitation

I can read between the lines. I already knew what you were. This is just added confirmation.

Your kinda love I don't need
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 08, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

So much LOVE

I know my enemies and I treat them accordingly. With absolutely no fear or hesitation

I can read between the lines. I already knew what you were. This is just added confirmation.

Your kinda love I don't need

Who is offering an empty individual like you love. You level of hatred and how much you've idolized hatred and pride won't make you know the worth of love.

Chinko
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by SupremeSpecimen: 12:56am On Aug 08, 2022
tonyuny12:

Abeg hide your face for your erosion stinky Onitsha. Empty bucket dey form full drum

What can you afford in Onitsha??
Remove Onitsha money from Asaba what's left?

I have more properties in your homestate than YOU. Let's play with facts

NO be by rambling rubbish online
Stupid boy
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 08, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

What can you afford in Onitsha??
Remove Onitsha money from Asaba what's left?

I have more properties in your homestate than YOU. Let's play with facts

NO be by rambling rubbish online
Stupid boy

Facts with a chinko individual? No right human will join you in this rubbish act of yours. If you like own the whole of Onitsha, it's for yourself and whoever sees you as one to depend on.

I've got my share of God's blessings and I'm contented brat. So hide your face chest beater
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by SupremeSpecimen: 1:11am On Aug 08, 2022
tonyuny12:

Facts with a chinko individual? No right human will join you in this rubbish act of yours. If you like own the whole of Onitsha, it's for yourself and whoever sees you as one to depend on.

I've got my share of God's blessings and I'm contented brat. So hide your face chest beater

Rubbish...

You know you ain't got it. Foh
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by SupremeSpecimen: 1:14am On Aug 08, 2022
tonyuny12:

Who is offering an empty individual like you love. You level of hatred and how much you've idolized hatred and pride won't make you know the worth of love.

Chinko

That's how dumb you are

Igbo this igbo that
I have not mentioned your tribe nor do I care

But it's ME with the hatred..smh

Lying delusional motherfucker
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 08, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Rubbish...

You know you ain't got it. Foh

I dey shame for your level of mumuism...
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 08, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

That's how dumb you are

Igbo this igbo that
I have not mentioned your tribe nor do I care

But it's ME with the hatred..smh

Lying delusional motherfucker

Hide your rat face.... Chest beater aka ipig
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by SupremeSpecimen: 1:17am On Aug 08, 2022
tonyuny12:

I dey shame for your level of mumuism...

After you finish shaming, squat n shit
Na your level be that
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 08, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

After you finish shaming, squat n shit
Na your level be that

Lol

Funny scammer raising the bar of wealth... I dey shame for you
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 08, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

He's ambitious
Something you nor your father can comprehend
Imagine a self made man that became a multi millionaire at the same age your father was still borrowing money for school fees

I wouldn't expect you to understand his journey
Your brains are not wired the same

Coming from the son of a failed man!

Just look at the gibberish you composed up there, if your your father was not was not a failure in life, you won’t be this I’ll mannered!

And let me tell you, dogs don’t birth goat! Same way your father was a failure, is same way you will die a failure!

And shouldn’t you be ashamed that the dwarf you called a mother settled for the failure you called a father?

Look at your life today? If the dwarf had married some responsible person, even if it’s a responsible dog, your life won’t be this bitter!
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Just look at the gibberish you composed up there, if your your father was not was not a failure in life, you won’t be this I’ll mannered!

And let me tell you, dogs don’t birth goat! Same way your father was a failure, is same way you will die a failure!

That guy is a lost pig from the east. Just avoid him else he will tell you how he owns the whole of Onitsha and asaba, yet he can't make meaningful impact on same erosion stinky Onitsha
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by SupremeSpecimen: 1:23am On Aug 08, 2022
tonyuny12:

And the silly Igboman came to your defense
Smh

Ability to read between the lines is a skill that not many have
I knew exactly what your heart carried.

Thanks for exhibiting everything I already knew you were
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 08, 2022
tonyuny12:

That guy is a lost pig from the east. Just avoid him else he will tell you how he owns the whole of Onitsha and asaba, yet he can't make meaningful impact on same erosion stinky Onitsha

His father won’t tell me that! I know lines of poverty stricken generation. He can boast to be he had baby formulae as a kid. Pigs like him were raised casssava.

The failure he called a father an never afford baby formula as that time.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

His father won’t tell me that! I know lines of poverty stricken generation. He can boast to be he had baby formulae as a kid. Pigs like him were raised casssava.

Na fake product from a region known for their fake identity
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by SupremeSpecimen: 1:43am On Aug 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

And shouldn’t you be ashamed that the dwarf you called a mother settled for the failure you called a father?

Look at your life today? If the dwarf had married some responsible person, even if it’s a responsible dog, your life won’t be this bitter!

My Father is Onowu titled man from Anambra.

My Father sent all 5 of his children to US

My Father is a home fittings Industrialist
With Roofing being the anchor...

I didn't read the rest of your bullshit

*PO is an acquaintance of my dad. They're in the same neighborhood*
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by SupremeSpecimen: 1:45am On Aug 08, 2022
tonyuny12:

Stylishly running..
Trust me I get.....
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 08, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

My Father is Onowu titled man from Anambra.

My Father sent all 5 of his children to US

My Father is a home fittings Industrialist
With Roofing being the anchor...

I didn't read the rest of your bullshit

Empty barrel!

I almost guessed right that you were the son of a local chief!

Your father sent you to America and that’s what you celebrating? Can imagine your mentality and upbringing!

So America is what you are celebrating! You are a confirmed bastard!

So your father is still struggling at his age selling roofing sheets? grin

Don’t let me talk please, I don’t brag it!

Your family is till struggling!
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by DrAkpamudehe: 1:51am On Aug 08, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Wtf??
It's not "our tribe" N I'm not beating your chest.

I'm a grown ass man. What's your business with what I choose to post to another person?

This is how nosy people get hurt. Apparently as an adult , you still haven't learned to mind your business

If dem run background check on this one now, maybe na him papa 1 bedroom apartment he dey, dey form commando for internet.
O nairaland, I hail thee grin
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by SupremeSpecimen: 1:51am On Aug 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Empty barrel!

I almost guessed right that you were the son of a local chief!

Your father sent you to America and that’s what you celebrating? Can imagine your mentality and upbringing!

So America is what you are celebrating! You are a confirmed bastard!

So your father is still struggling at his age selling roofing sheets? grin

Don’t let me talk please, I don’t brag it!

Your family is till struggling!

Sure bud...
Whatever makes the garri taste better

I have sisters that can feed you better
But I don't like YOU
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 08, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Sure bud...
Whatever makes the garri taste better

I have sisters that can feed you better
But I don't like YOU

I love the way you are exposing yourself!

You have sisters? Probably dwarfs!

So you are surrendered that you and you the failure selling roofing sheets are failures?

Hello! Don of a local chief who sent all his children to America because he could not afford the life he wished for them! And here is the son of the dwarf fumbling about how his father sent all his siblings to America. grin

Hommie! Your family is still struggling!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos / Nesma Galal: FFK Calls An Egyptian Woman "My Hatun"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.