Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) (50580 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) / 2019:gov. Tambuwal Meets Fayose And Pdp Delegates In The State(photos) / Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Haywhy3579: 1:59am On Aug 08, 2022
Treasure17:
Healthy allies are needed at this point to prosecute your plans.
So u think after using all this ur healthy corrupt political Allie’s finish. He is going to drop them. What do u think will change exactly when this man bcoms president. Parading same corrupt politicians as ministers.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by newdawn2017(f): 2:03am On Aug 08, 2022
tonyuny12:

Would rather consider him than that liar aka Mr go and verify... Me burn my data ontop lies ��
my brother, well to the light, we move. To take back our Nigeria from Old diabolic oppressors. Nigeria belong to me & my children too.
[url]#SoworeForPresident2023[/url]
, our liberator, our redeemer
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by SupremeSpecimen: 2:15am On Aug 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I love the way you are exposing yourself!

You have sisters? Probably dwarfs!

So you are surrendered that you and you the failure selling roofing sheets are failures?

Hello! Don of a local chief who sent all his children to America because he could not afford the life he wished for them! And here is the son of the dwarf fumbling about how his father sent all his siblings to America. grin

Hommie! Your family is still struggling!

Wetin you want from me again?

Whatever makes you not curse your life when you dey inside hot danfo bus. I'm all for it (u dey still threaten conductor because #200 change) lol..sorry o

I was driven to primary school. I can't relate
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by opribo(m): 2:19am On Aug 08, 2022
One-day shall come and Nigeria will be known again for great things, not kidnapping, banditry, raping, beheading, killings, armed robbery, broad daylight scarmings even by government appointed agents. Lying of the highest order.

I see that day fast coming when everyone will look out for the other. The days of intertribal marriages will boom again.

Let the Lord take away all these bad people making the country blessed by Him look so bad.

That you don't win doesn't mean you must undermine the nation, it doesn't mean bringing in hoodlums to make your country look bad. The new leader must have a bold heart to confront these enemies immediately don't fear.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by ridbell01(m): 2:20am On Aug 08, 2022
Bridget95:
the yoruba language of using agberos and one million boys to intimidate voters,snatch ballot box and burn electoral materials when the real matter starts baa?
you are still living in 1999 snatching ballot box in 2022?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by SupremeSpecimen: 2:21am On Aug 08, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

If dem run background check on this one now, maybe na him papa 1 bedroom apartment he dey, dey form commando for internet.
O nairaland, I hail thee grin

Oga I don't do mouth o

My own na show n prove

If you want to play, just say that...

IK International
DWickedLandLord

*btw look at what the idiot you chose to defend has been saying about your people.
I blame your inability to read between the lines. I knew the guy was a bigot
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 08, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Wetin you want from me again?

Whatever makes you not curse your life when you dey inside hot danfo bus. I'm all for it (u dey still threaten conductor because #200 change) lol..sorry o

I was driven to primary school. I can't relate

Sigh…

Just look at what you bragging about? You were driven to school? Sigh

Can imagine your upbringing. Look at how you celebrating basics as f it’s luxury. Why I said you still struggling.

Your father is a local chief
Your father sells roofing sheet
Your sisters are rich
Your father sent you all to America
Your father drove you to school!

Sigh….

I give up!
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by DrAkpamudehe: 2:49am On Aug 08, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Oga I don't do mouth o

My own na show n prove

If you want to play, just say that...

IK International
DWickedLandLord

*btw look at what the idiot you chose to defend has been saying about your people.
I blame your inability to read between the lines. I knew the guy was a bigot

Am not defending anybody. Both of you, including the guy you are arguing with are both jobless urchins. No responsible adult with bills to pay and a family to take care of, will come online to measure dicks with internet urchins. grin
I have a ward round to supervise. Talk to ya lata grin
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by SupremeSpecimen: 2:50am On Aug 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Sigh…

Just look at what you bragging about? You were driven to school? Sigh

Can imagine your upbringing. Look at how you celebrating basics as f it’s luxury. Why I said you still struggling.

Your father is a local chief
Your father sells roofing sheet
Your sisters are rich
Your father sent you all to America
Your father drove you to school!

Sigh….

I give up!

Na talk we go chop abi?
Na to hide behind curtains n be rambling anonymously like this makes you feel "manly?"

We're really not the same. I'm enjoying the California evening sun n entertaining you all out of boredom. Normally na nfl football dey my conscience

What do you know about having $20k on the line with only 2mins left?

Guy leave me. We ball different

*receipts available upon request*
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by wiseoneking: 2:59am On Aug 08, 2022
tonyuny12:

You will understand the Yoruba language when the real matter starts
He called you BATstard. Nawaooh. You guys are real Adan.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 08, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Na talk we go chop abi?
Na to hide behind curtains n be rambling anonymously like this makes you feel "manly?"

We're really not the same. I'm enjoying the California evening sun n entertaining you all out of boredom. Normally na nfl football dey my conscience

What do you know about having $20k on the line with only 2mins left?

Guy leave me. We ball different

*receipts available upon request*

You are in California?

Smh!

You are a village boy!

You have $20k line of credit?

Smh….. village boy that was sent to America by his father who is selling roofing sheet
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 08, 2022
PDP and APC senators will impeach PItobi in less than 6 months
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by SupremeSpecimen: 3:14am On Aug 08, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Am not defending anybody. Both of you, including the guy you are arguing with are both jobless urchins. No responsible adult with bills to pay and a family to take care of, will come online to measure dicks with internet urchins. grin
I have a ward round to supervise. Talk to ya lata grin

Thanks for the talk bill paying adult.

It really annoys me that all of you get mouth just from being anonymous.

It's like you people come online to live a fantasy.

Imagine someone like yourself that don't have properties pass my sisters calling ME a jobless urchin. A whole di Okpala??

If nairaland required that we post with our Facebook accounts, 75% of this place would run away. I for certain would still be here.

But for now, I have to bare your condescending rubbish....smh
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by GEOBOSS2020(m): 3:19am On Aug 08, 2022
etrouble:

So you are comparing Fayose to your useless Obituary. Fayose still controls Ekiti politics, your Obituary was chased away from his party APGA by Willy Willy Obiano to PDP, then Atikulation Abubakar and Wike the wicked pursued him from PDP. How then can you be comparing Fayose to your dummy Obituary

That's why he kept loosing, foyose is irrelevant ogo....I be Ekiti person
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by SupremeSpecimen: 3:21am On Aug 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are in California?

Smh!

You are a village boy!

You have $20k line of credit?

Smh….. village boy that was sent to America by his father who is selling roofing sheet

Such a man...smh
More talking abeg. Keep 'em coming

We both know you're certainly not about to post ANYTHING factual. Na to hide n yap like market women.

Disgusting...
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by moshino(m): 3:23am On Aug 08, 2022
gaby:

With the current system in place and all stakeholders currently holding the country and her citizens by the jugular, I am afraid to inform you that, no one amongst all the candidates on parade can, and will be able to carry out the mission of remedying any of the issues you raised above.

There are a plethora of reasons for this some of which are as follows;

(A) The current foundation upon which the entity known and referred to as Nigerian is seating or standing is shoddy, skewed and very sandy.

None of those presently benefitting from this faulty set-up will be willing to let go of all that they are currently benefitting from the roguish system for the general good.

This would have meant the scrapping of the current trash called a constitution which is supposed to serve as a foundation to address most and all of the current issues boggling us as a nation and people.

But with the current realities and those, directly and indirectly, benefitting from this charade, do you see any of them supporting and working with anyone willing to embark on this rebuilding from the ground up? I don't think so.

(B) Do you truly see any of the candidates on parade today being able to truly tackle the issue of insecurity which has been proven to be a sponsored tool used to sabotage the system and country by those who feel they own the country and have found in it another source for making their blood money and also settling their ragtag army?

(C) On the economy. Do we even have one right now to begin with?

The whole thing is just a big confusion jare

So, in view of what you just postulated, what do you prescribe ahead of Buhari's end of tenure in May 2023, realistically?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 3:45am On Aug 08, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Such a man...smh
More talking abeg. Keep 'em coming

We both know you're certainly not about to post ANYTHING factual. Na to hide n yap like market women.

Disgusting...

You are a village boy!

I know your type!

California is freaking you and had to come here to brag to me? You kidding me?

You think I am in the class of those village peeps who respect you cos you in California, probably doing Uber or Door Dash?

Hommies, please leave me alone! You are an empty barrel! You cannot fit in!
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by DrAkpamudehe: 3:52am On Aug 08, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Thanks for the talk bill paying adult.

It really annoys me that all of you get mouth just from being anonymous.

It's like you people come online to live a fantasy.

Imagine someone like yourself that don't have properties pass my sisters calling ME a jobless urchin. A whole di Okpala??

If nairaland required that we post with our Facebook accounts, 75% of this place would run away. I for certain would still be here.

But for now, I have to bare your condescending rubbish....smh

Run along kiddo. Go and wash plates for mummy
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by SupremeSpecimen: 4:19am On Aug 08, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Run along kiddo. Go and wash plates for mummy

More mouth...jesus

In Igboland we only consider 'Ekwuemes' to be men.

It's not N can NEVER be by mouth only

Oya go ask for extension mr bill payer

You certainly don't want no parts of me on anything FACT BASED . Being anonymous na una comfort zone
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by SupremeSpecimen: 4:28am On Aug 08, 2022
@
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:35am On Aug 08, 2022
Nice
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 4:56am On Aug 08, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Yay more mouth....disgusting
Anything n Everything to keep from posting anything factual

If you like call me gutter boy. One thing for sure two for certain, if yo scary ass dare step foot outside those curtains you're comfortable hiding behind, I will embarrass you.

My motorcycle cost more than your car
#facts

Village boy!

Just look at the dirty thing sitting on the bike! Tells a lot about your class!

You can’t erase the fact that I already know you are hungry!

Cheap weapon bitch sitting on a bike grin

You are still struggling hommie!
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by gaby(m): 5:10am On Aug 08, 2022
moshino:

So, in view of what you just postulated, what do you prescribe ahead of Buhari's end of tenure in May 2023, realistically?

A young radical military gun who is as pained as every Nigerian youth of today needs to take power from these old guns, suspend the current constitution and constitute a committee to Draw up a constitution that'd be truly fair and representative of all Nigerians.

The new Constitution to adopt will be drawn to take care of most of the ills currently holding the country down.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by SupremeSpecimen: 5:20am On Aug 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Village boy!

Just look at the dirty thing sitting on the bike! Tells a lot about your class!

You can’t erase the fact that I already know you are hungry!

Cheap weapon bitch sitting on a bike grin

You are still struggling hommie!

Trash mixed with rubbish
Everything noise from the shadows. Smh

God forbid I'm ever this spineless

Tufia
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 08, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Trash mixed with rubbish
Everything noise from the shadows. Smh

God forbid I'm ever this spineless

Tufia

Oh!

You looking for someone who would join you in that sty you call luxury?

You are a light way and a village boy trying to brag with what I bragged with way back when I was a kid!

Your father sent you to US
You stay in California
Your sisters and rich!

grin

You don’t fit in! You struggling!

If I wanted to mail your coffin, my privacy will be breached.

But all those scraps you listed to my personality, only tells me you are a village boy just growing!

Just read all the scraps you were using to brag!

I won’t be surprised if you tell me next you are visiting Disney! grin

I guess all you listed is what makes you feel you have arrived? Smh…..
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Olisehinnocent: 5:53am On Aug 08, 2022
Nothing like Yoruba language bro. No use that one console yourself. Yorubas knows that Tinubu cannot take Nigeria anywhere. They know that Peter Obi is the right man for the job. Just watch and see what will happen. It will surprise many.
tonyuny12:

Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Olisehinnocent: 6:00am On Aug 08, 2022
Surprisely, you may be that kind of deltan that speaks igbo,practice igbo culture and have igbo name. If they ask you your tribe you will say delta igbo. If they ask you again, are you igbo, you will say NO that you are deltan. If they ask you is there anything like delta igbo, you will say No, that you are from South South. If they ask you to mention your market days you will say Eke, Orie, Afo and Nkwo. If they told you that it's the same market days igbo have you will smile and say again that you are not Igbo but from Delta. Living in self denial undecided But u think Aboki no know where u are from U dey do urself bro
tonyuny12:

The igbos are more aggressive and I've experienced that overtime. Mind you I'm from delta, and it always been agberos doing the bidding of the state government in terms of elections.

Same Yoruba your obiliar had gone to seek his support and you are rejoicing over it
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by OmoIjebuOde: 6:02am On Aug 08, 2022
tonyuny12:

Keep quiet you tribal bigot.

We have pressing issues facing this country and you are talking about ethnicity.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by ezenwaforj: 6:10am On Aug 08, 2022
mighty2:
If the worthless fool like make em visit devil, he wil never become president of this country

Haba .This is too harsh.Dont curse whom JAH has blessed
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by MartinsD12(m): 6:12am On Aug 08, 2022
Fira09:
Peter Obi meets Fayose in Lagos

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/07/peter-obi-meets-fayose-in-lagos/
As long as you are a human being and you Still have conscience, you will definitely be obident, forget all these tribalism, nepotism and propagandists characters here and there they are after their personal pocket , three options Nigeria has two are the same thing one stands out and that is Peter obi
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by clockwisereport: 6:23am On Aug 08, 2022
etrouble:

So you are comparing Fayose to your useless Obituary. Fayose still controls Ekiti politics, your Obituary was chased away from his party APGA by Willy Willy Obiano to PDP, then Atikulation Abubakar and Wike the wicked pursued him from PDP. How then can you be comparing Fayose to your dummy Obituary

The same Fasoye whose candidates lost election twice?

His candidate even came a distant third in the last gubernatorial election.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) by Bbdiyya: 6:26am On Aug 08, 2022
popez:

Bros you're just consoling yourself. Most Yorubas wanted Osinbajo not Tinubu. And Tinubu has never stood for the interest of the Yoruba nation. He'll find it difficult to win SW.
What interest is this one saying? Someone that single handedly mastermind the election of 5 state governors in the region you're calling irrelevant? continue...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-vice President Alex Ekwueme Is Dead / Onnoghen: BVN Reveals More Accounts / What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.