Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) (3483 Views)

"Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 08, 2022
just came to gym,tho I couldn't lift anything due to laziness,I sha check weight

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by Exkandayee(m): 7:31am On Aug 08, 2022
I'm 89kg

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 08, 2022
Exkandayee:
I'm 89kg

ah
na big man you be
I was even puting on shoe and heavy clothes
I should accurately be 60 or lower
Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by adeoyekay(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2022
63kg
Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by T0BY(m): 7:36am On Aug 08, 2022
64kg
Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by Exkandayee(m): 7:38am On Aug 08, 2022
Johndagr8t:

ah

na big man you be

Ain't big, just madt muscles....in men our weights don't matter much, sometimes you'llsee a guy that weighs 90kg still lekpa

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 08, 2022
Exkandayee:

Ain't big, just madt muscles....in men our weights don't matter much, sometimes you'llsee a guy that weighs 90kg still lekpa

actually
Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2022
90-92 kg

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by Oturatetuala(m): 9:03am On Aug 08, 2022
106kg
Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by Femi8586(m): 9:14am On Aug 08, 2022
Oturatetuala:
106kg

Over 2 bags of cement? shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by EmiDon11: 9:15am On Aug 08, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
90-92 kg

Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by Great0ne1: 10:45am On Aug 08, 2022
Johndagr8t:

ah

na big man you be

You need to bulk up(not get fat). Is not good for a man to look weak

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by melody91: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2022
Great0ne1:

this guy still died young with all d muscle he packed undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by Oturatetuala(m): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2022
Femi8586:

Over 2 bags of cement? shocked

Yeah I love it.
Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by rickleye: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2022
You asked a question . Make I ask mine .
Since when does w about weight belong in the romance section ?
Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by Maverick777: 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Johndagr8t:
just came to gym,tho I couldn't lift anything due to laziness,I sha check weight
was 94kg(207pounds) as at friday night
apparently, I've lost some pounds due to SAPA
Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by 44Bulldog(m): 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
Maverick777:

was 94kg(207pounds) as at friday night
apparently, I've lost some pounds due to SAPA
Yet u wan use 6m do wedding
Nairaland and fake life... 5&6
U just shot urself in the balls
Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by Maverick777: 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
44Bulldog:

Yet u wan use 6m do wedding
Nairaland and fake life... 5&6
U just shot urself in the balls
You're stupid!
who do I want to impress? people I can't see or can see me? why do you chose to be unfortunate??
do you think I'm a low-life like you?
I'm here trying to catch cruise and you're there in your B.Q spilling thrash, obviously poverty doesn't make you reason properly...
I can comfortably put you on salary for the rest of your life and I wouldn't even notice I spent a dime!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by SporaD8: 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
44Bulldog:
Yet u wan use 6m do wedding Nairaland and fake life... 5&6 U just shot urself in the balls
Chai! As the monitor Lizard wey u be. How much and of what value is 6m sef in today's economy?! Like say dem dey package millionaire put inside body size!
Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by Great0ne1: 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
melody91:
this guy still died young with all d muscle he packed undecided
This is how we identify lazy ass niggers. There is always an excuse to justify laziness. That guy weighs more than 130kg which is very unhealthy. I my self, i weigh between 94 and 97 kg, while still been able to jug for upto 20mins without a break. That is a healthy weight.
Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by 44Bulldog(m): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
Maverick777:

You're stupid!
who do I want to impress? people I can't see or can see me? why do you chose to be unfortunate??
do you think I'm a low-life like you?
I'm here trying to catch cruise and you're there in your B.Q spilling thrash, obviously poverty doesn't make you reason properly...
I can comfortably put you on salary for the rest of your life and I wouldn't even notice I spent a dime!

Deal with ur sapa first and stop caping lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by 44Bulldog(m): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
SporaD8:

Chai! As the monitor Lizard wey u be.
How much and of what value is 6m sef in today's economy?!
Like say dem dey package millionaire put inside body size!

Who's this idiot
Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by YourFavorite21(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
110 Kg
Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by Albertone(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
Great0ne1:

How can someone who already has fat bulk up?
"Has fat" doesn't mean the person is chubby.But how can those excess fat be replaced with muscles.
Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by SporaD8: 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
44Bulldog:

Who's this idiot
It's me, your Father!
Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by Keji1012(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
90-92 kg

I am 96 to 98kg
Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by Generalwoodz(m): 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
Honestly, I happily belong to the pack that has never I mean since mama gave birth to me and I suckled on her breast, I've never measured my weight. Same thing goes with my height. grin

When I answer the call of nature, I sit and do my business comfortably and relaxed. And the white toilet WC won't crack and vibrate. That way I know I'm not over-weight.

I do rigorous early morning walkouts that entails carrying my body. When I fucck missionary or go on any style that requires the shawty feeling my body mass index, they never complain. Of all their sluty numbers, none have said, " abeg, do fast and come off me'. You too heavy" No gal has ever said that.

Plus, there's this one gal that lifts her naked body like suspension bridge while I'm on top of her. All this proves quite clearly that I'm not over-weight or under weight.

I still climb trees that bears fruits just like the ones in the Garden of Eden, and their branches don't cry, creak or snap while am on it. I'm okay.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by obinna58(m): 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
85kg
Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
Keji1012:

I am 96 to 98kg
Tell me it’s muscles and boned not fat oh
Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Honestly, I happily belong to the pack that has never I mean since mama gave birth to me and I suckled on her breast, I've never measured my weight. Same thing goes with my height. grin

When I answer the call of nature, I sit and do my business comfortably and relaxed. And the white toilet WC won't crack and vibrate. That way I know I'm not over-weight.

I do rigorous early morning walkouts that entails carrying my body. When I fucck missionary or go on any style that requires the shawty feeling my body mass index, they never complain. Of all their sluty numbers, none have said, " abeg, do fast and come off me'. You too heavy" No gal has ever said that.

Plus, there's this one gal that lifts her naked body like suspension bridge while I'm on top of her. All this proves quite clearly that I'm not over-weight or under weight.

I still climb trees that bears fruits just like the ones in the Garden of Eden, and their branches don't cry, creak or snap while am on it. I'm okay.

grin

Baba na wah for you oh
This epistle for that small question
Re: What Is Your Weight,mine Is 63kg(photos ) by kelspinall(m): 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
70 something

(1) (2) (Reply)

If My Husband Decides To A Cheat, As A Pharmacist I Will Kill Him(pictures) / I Just Got Verified On Instagram After I Went Viral(pics) / Why Do Lovers Close Their Eyes When They Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.