Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,566 members, 7,865,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

Why I Love Alpha Male - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Love Alpha Male (6777 Views)

Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Karen2024(f): 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
Gregorypeterson u are the dumb person here coz Thonia69 already knew she was coversing with the unbeatable Victor Obama.Messi who defeated u and outsmarted u.U wanted to uncover thonia's identity, i was the one that stopped that.If berry rejects, thonia is not at fault and it is not ur words that did it.if she accepts, u will be shamed to see how we will be good pals both on and offnl.iam not like u that defame people with their personal info.
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
GregoryPeterson:

If that ugly psycho ever gets hold of berry's details and uses it to troll her here.
I'll make this forum miserable for you cos you'll be solely held responsible.
I may troll every other here on this forum but I don't joke with Berry.
You've been warned.
Besides here is the ugly devil who is looking for Berry's details
Read and understand grandpa.
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Karen2024(f): 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I don't understand u, victor why are u creating different monickers on nairaland?? Imagine creating a monicker and add (f), what do u gain from all these? And U are even mentioning me seriously??
Was it that bad to mention u as evidence? u didnt mind y i mentioned u, instead u talked about the genda.Haba why are u human beings like this? is it not true that i have ur personal info with me? did i troll u with ur pics and whatsapp digits on NL.Tell Thonia69 i dont troll people with their personal info, that's all i want.

your hate towards me is becoming too intense! what have i done to deserve all this from u?
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Karen2024(f): 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thonia69:
dont mind him pls.
i sent u mail with my slayer.of.satanst acct
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
Karen2024:
Was it that bad to mention u as evidence? u didnt mind y i mentioned u, instead u talked about the genda.Haba why are u human beings like this? is it not true that i have ur personal info with me? did i troll u with ur pics and whatsapp digits on NL.Tell Thonia69 i dont troll people with their personal info, that's all i want.

your hate towards me is becoming too intense! what have i done to deserve all this from u?
She doesn't need to tell me anything. I don't like her, at all.
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Karen2024:
dont mind him pls.
I know.
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Prettygirl200(f): 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
Karen2024:

Why sounding like that?? When did I say I hate u!!! I don't just like the fact that u are opening different accts on nairaland using different monickers, imagine this one u opened using female like seriously?? It's isn't right
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Karen2024(f): 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thonia69:
I know.
Thank you.
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
Karen2024:
Thank you.
I'd reply when she makes her decision.
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Karen2024(f): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Why sounding like that?? When did I say I hate u!!! I don't just like the fact that u are opening different accts on nairaland using different monickers, imagine this one u opened using female like seriously?? It's isn't right
Look at when that acct was created, early this year.And the reason was to play reversed psychology on satanist.Thonia69 knew she was conversing with me.U are not to judge me on howmany accts i shud have.u shudnt be angry coz i ddn hurt u with any of my accts.The way u sometimes sound mad at me which i have never done to u tellss me something.imagine me say to u thesame thing u say to me, how will u feel?
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by marlow1962(m): 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
toujurs:
Use your head, while having the soft spot. Most of these girls are toxic. Due to previous bad relationships, after getting bleeped and dumped, especially girls that are introverts. Don't waste your time. If you begin to get a negative energy from her. Delete asap.

I don’t waste time in doing that.
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Prettygirl200(f): 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
Karen2024:
Look at when that acct was created, early this year.And the reason was to play reversed psychology on satanist.Thonia69 knew she was conversing with me.U are not to judge me on howmany accts i shud have.u shudnt be angry coz i ddn hurt u with any of my accts.The way u sometimes sound mad at me which i have never done to u tellss me something.imagine me say to u thesame thing u say to me, how will u feel?
I am only concerned, am not saying this bc I hate u!! I just finding it awkward, anyways it's okay whatever u want to do it's fine
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Karen2024(f): 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thonia69:
I'd reply when she makes her decision.
Do u have idea about this?

the date of birth in my jamb slip is 15th May,2003.

Neco statement of result is 15th May, 2006(which was an error)

my post utme is 15th April, 2003. We the prospective students are expecting admission letter next week but am upset becoz of the errors in date of birth, can that hinder me from securing admission? Is there anyhow i can go about this?
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
Karen2024:
Do u have idea about this?

the date of birth in my jamb slip is 15th May,2003.

Neco statement of result is 15th May, 2006(which was an error)

my post utme is 15th April, 2003. We the prospective students are expecting admission letter next week but am upset becoz of the errors in date of birth, can that hinder me from securing admission? Is there anyhow i can go about this?
undecided I don't know anyone who has been in the situation before. Contact the student support team of the school or maybe go to jamb office and report the issues.
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Slmgirldippussy: 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
Karen2024:
Alpha males seems to be tough and hard on their girls, but reverse is the case.Here is why I love alpha dominance.

Alpha male controls a woman but don't allow the other way round.That is sign of responsibility.

Alpha male assert dominance, that is a sign of protection.

Alpha male wants both parties(man and woman) to contribute tangibly to the relalationship.That is a means of building a strong union.

Alpha male are not possessive and adicted to you and they don't want you to do the same to them.That is trust.

My fiance is an alpha male and we've enjoyed each other; the union of our relationship keeps getting stronger by day.

The Aphla make is knacking U strongly ...sister testimony
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Karen2024(f): 11:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thonia69:
undecided I don't know anyone who has been in the situation before. Contact the student support team of the school or maybe go to jamb office and report the issues.
Thanks i will do that.dnt 4get i will be disturbing ur mentions about that stuff.Try and convince her pls.i need to hear from her.thanks.
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 11, 2022
Karen2024:
Thanks i will do that.dnt 4get i will be disturbing ur mentions about that stuff.Try and convince her pls.i need to hear from her.thanks.
Have a nice night!
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Silentgroper(m): 12:30am On Aug 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I don't understand u, victor why are u creating different monickers on nairaland?? Imagine creating a monicker and add (f), what do u gain from all these? And U are even mentioning me seriously??
is u a teenager?
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Silentgroper(m): 5:51am On Aug 11, 2022
Karen2024:
dont mind him pls.
trust me young blood, u need to see a shrink real soon.. Cause i bet you'll lose ur shiit one day if u keep going like this...

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by BeanmanX(m): 6:38am On Aug 11, 2022
Thonia69:
His active accounts are;

Vickho

Satandeterrible

Satanistminion

Gregorypeterson

Roseiyn

For now,,,,,,
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by EmiDon11: 8:16am On Aug 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
that part got me thinking
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by BigCowH0rn: 8:25am On Aug 11, 2022
GregoryPeterson:

Cc bigcowh0rn shey you don see as obamamessi go register another moniker come dey deceive thonia69 say he needs berry's details.
Thonia69 as dumb as she is will still released Berry's details to him so he'll defame her here and post her details after una go come blame Satanist.
Same obamamessi is using efelicity moniker to act like Satanist

Lol, you just remind me again why organizations like the FBI turn some of the smartest criminals into working for them.
If smart criminals set out to catch other criminals them go catch plenty.. even pass the best police

Yeah, those are ObamaMessi alright but I don't think trolling her is his aim.
You are the only who does that. Why you think it's cool I have no idea
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by EmiDon11: 8:34am On Aug 11, 2022
Karen2024:
Thanks..forgive my ignorance, but I'm not a man.

Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by EmiDon11: 8:35am On Aug 11, 2022
Messi1:
Stop trolling that ladygrin

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by BigCowH0rn: 8:37am On Aug 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:

There how you'll get in trouble on this forum having female monikers becomes a bonus.

For one thing mods are gentle with female monikers. They hardly ban them or for long.

I have over 200 monikers here for trouble shooting and my main is on a 1 year ban. This one is an alternate i intend to stick with
Some of my male monikers can chop ban for up to 10 years but the female ones hardly ever get banned.
I have 6 female monikers.. they are quite inactive though. I find it uncomfortable when men here make passes at me or send me DMs grin

Again female monikers are very believeable so if you are in a war with a king defamer and blackmailer like satanist getting a female moniker to fight him is cool.

Sadly female monikers can be used for scam too...
I guess it depends most on who is using it.
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by EmiDon11: 8:41am On Aug 11, 2022
Thonia69:
You know what I mean wink M1
lol
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by BigCowH0rn: 8:41am On Aug 11, 2022
Thonia69:
She doesn't need to tell me anything. I don't like her, at all.

Why don't you like her?
You are the second girl I have seen on this forum who hates her guts so much

FCMB2022 is the other.

Why do you girls hate Prettygirl20.0 so much?
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by BigCowH0rn: 8:43am On Aug 11, 2022
Thonia69:
Please if you want to be mad, don't mention my account in your madness. Mind your business, I'm not berry, I said I'll tell her, it's her decision not mine. If she doesn't want to talk to him, it's not my business. I can't even give out her details.

Patience babe,

Satanist GregoryPeterson Vikho or whatever his name is now doesn't always make trouble.
He can be fun when he wants.

He was just making a point to me.
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by EmiDon11: 8:51am On Aug 11, 2022
BeanmanX:
His active accounts are;
Vickho
Satandeterrible
Satanistminion
Gregorypeterson
Roseiyn
For now,,,,,,
u forgot to mention EmiDon11
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by EmiDon11: 8:55am On Aug 11, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Why don't you like her?
You are the second girl I have seen on this forum who hates her guts so much

FCMB2022 is the other.

Why do you girls hate Prettygirl20.0 so much?
dem tell you say dem hate her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Naira Marley Reacts As His Sister Shubomi Shares Nude Photos Of Herself / This Is Someone's Sister. Genz Baddest Are Now Many In Our Society / Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.