Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Why I Love Alpha Male - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Love Alpha Male (6765 Views)

Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Silentgroper(m): 10:19am On Aug 12, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

That's exactly how uneducated black guys in the ghettos of the USA talk and write.
Nigga, homies or Dawg *(dog) is how they refer to themselves

Either he is one (a black American guy who grew up on the streets) or he's a confused Nigerian youth deceiving himself

Lol. Or he is a guy just vibing like that in d rave of d moment.. Btw, it's spoken by d educated nd non educated niggaz this days since it's much more of a slang nw.. Even whites use dat sorta lingo nw..
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Mcslize: 10:26am On Aug 12, 2022
Rayban25:

Fiance or fiancee?

Exactly. Most people always make this mistake of misusing the words fiance and fiancee. A girl wil be refering to her man as fiancee. Haba na!

Male is fiance, so your guy is your fiance not fiancee.

Female is fiancee, so you are a fiancee to your man not fiance to your man.

Op take note. So, you won't keep on making that mistake.

Mo na still dey check up some words before using them.

cc Karen2024.
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by BigCowH0rn: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
Silentgroper:
I think u've got mad photoshopping skills..

Then you should see something like a mismatch or blurred areas along the edges of whatever you feel has been photoshopped.

In case you don't see any you have my permission to download it and go over to the art section to ask other pros with mad Photoshopping skills

Below is a poor example of photoshopping skills.. Perhaps you can take some lessons form it in order to know what to look for on my profile photo

Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by BigCowH0rn: 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
Silentgroper:
Lol. Or he is a guy just vibing like that in d rave of d moment.. Btw, it's spoken by d educated nd non educated niggaz this days since it's much more of a slang nw.. Even whites use dat sorta lingo nw..

That crap is not a slang anywhere in my country. That's American pidgin and it belongs to the ghettos nowhere else.
Say what you know pls

You remind me of another Nairalander.. a nigerian lady living in the US who didn't even know there were huge deserts there and actually challanged me when i mentioned it in a comment some years back. grin grin grin
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Silentgroper(m): 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Then you should see something like a mismatch or blurred areas along the edges of whatever you feel has been photoshopped.

In case you don't see any you have my permission to download it and go over to the art section to ask other pros with mad Photoshopping skills

Below is a poor example of photos hoping skills.. Perhaps you can take some lessons form it in order to know what to look for on my profile photo
Lmao.. Jeez! Homie! I was just pulling ur leg or something of that sort grin
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Karen2024(f): 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Thonia69:
She hasn't responded
pls tell to feel free even if she doesnt like it.Thank you.
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by BigCowH0rn: 12:34am On Aug 13, 2022
Thonia69:
She hasn't responded

That's the problem. She seems to have gone off the internet entirely... offline
There is no way Berry can have access to the internet or a phone and not reach out to me somehow.. I mean we were in the middle of a serious chat.
Something is very wrong.

She was always bothered about her circumstance of living. Her environment.
I just hope she has not become a victim of the whole thing
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 13, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

That's the problem. She seems to off the internet entirely... offline
There is no way Berry can have access to the internet or a phone and not reach out to me somehow.. I mean we were in the middle of a serious chat.
Something is very wrong.

She was always bothered about her circumstance of living. Her environment.
I just hope she has not become a victim of the whole thing
She'll be fine smiley

You guys talk somewhere else apart from NL?
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by BigCowH0rn: 1:34am On Aug 13, 2022
Thonia69:
She'll be fine smiley

You guys talk somewhere else apart from NL?

No. It's kinda complicated.

We first met here three years ago when i was almost thirty and she sixteen. I'm sure you understand the problem of an intimate relationship here cos that's where our strong friendship was heading to.
I deliberately kept things at bay by never contacting her privately

... i prefer she hits 20 or 21 first... full legal adulthood
She is just 19 now, still wild and not so cool with the waiting. grin grin grin
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Karen2024(f): 6:23am On Aug 13, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

We first met here three years ago when i was thirty and she sixteen. I'm sure you understand the problem of an intimate relationship here cos that's where our strong friendship was heading to.

She is just 19 now and not so cool with the waiting. grin grin grin

My reason for meeting with her offNL is that I had a dream about her on the 7th of this month.In the dream they call her Gift or Chiamaka from Imo.It was a dangerous dream that i almost shed tears.In the dream i was tasked with the responsibility to take a message to her.I was about crossing a stream then i woke up.To reach her offnl became wahala, thank goodness, someone mentioned me and i was reading the posts there i saw ur chats with Thonia69 where i got to know they speak.

Me I know it is sth serious that she needs to know.
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 13, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

We first met here three years ago when i was almost thirty and she sixteen. I'm sure you understand the problem of an intimate relationship here cos that's where our strong friendship was heading to.

I understand, that's so cute. embarassed embarassed
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by BigCowH0rn: 10:08am On Aug 13, 2022
Thonia69:
I think he has a terrible handwriting. undecided

The smart and clever, even cynical, way you respond to others who seem less intelligent reminds me of Berry.
I can keep laughing for hours just reading her comments and the confusion she instill in others who think they are smart. grin

The only difference between you two is you don't talk much and hardly seek attention.
My Berry talks for Africa and loves attention so much she create at least 2 threads per week with different monikers even when she know quite well that guys are just waiting to attack her with so much hate

You are perfectly correct, I have terrible handwriting but that's only when i write without my glasses and in an uncomfortable position .
Satanist made me take the photo in a hurry some months back when he was defaming me for a poor beggar living off paw paw seed and garri.

I had to shut him up in a creative way and the photo worked perfectly

Normally i don't show off. Hate it
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by BigCowH0rn: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2022
Karen2024:
My reason for meeting with her offNL is that I had a dream about her on the 7th of this month.In the dream they call her Gift or Chiamaka from Imo.It was a dangerous dream that i almost shed tears.In the dream i was tasked with the responsibility to take a message to her.I was about crossing a stream then i woke up.To reach her offnl became wahala, thank goodness, someone mentioned me and i was reading the posts there i saw ur chats with Thonia69 where i got to know they speak.

I hope you know that the kind of movies one watches before bedtime has a lot of influence on dreams in sleep?
Your dream looks more like a movie influenced vision

Besides, Berry is not Igbo. I'm probably the only Igbo thing she likes on this earth lol

Furthermore, she is not spiritual. She is more down to earth so don't surprised or offended that you don't get taken seriously
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Silentgroper(m): 10:31am On Aug 13, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

seriously niggar, like wtf?
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by BigCowH0rn: 10:32am On Aug 13, 2022
Silentgroper:
seriously niggar, like wtf?

Are you gay?
Are you attracted to me? Why chase me day after day?

Why the jealous reaction when i talk about women?

i know you are a silent groper but WTF do you grope?
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Silentgroper(m): 10:43am On Aug 13, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Are you gay?
Bitch, i only fvck pussies..

u sounded like u were hoping u and berry became a thing despite d massive age difference.. Now u wanna jump on thonia.. D fvck bro!! .. I always suspected u defending berry back then wasnt out of d ordinary..
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Silentgroper(m): 10:48am On Aug 13, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Are you gay?

Why the jealous reaction when i talk about women?

i know you are a silent groper but WTF do you grope?
I grope big batties and u aint got none of that.. Niggi my only problem with u is d paedo vibes u oozing off...
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Silentgroper(m): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2022
Karen2024:

Man, alot of crazy fvcks on dz forum... grin grin
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Lovilla(f): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2022
Silentgroper:
Man, alot of crazy fvcks on dz forum... grin grin
how is he crazy?
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by BigCowH0rn: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2022
Silentgroper:
Bitch, i only fvck pussies..

u sounded like u were hoping u and berry became a thing despite d massive age difference.. Now u wanna jump on thonia.. D fvck bro!! .. I always suspected u defending berry back then wasnt out of d ordinary..

If you really Fvck only pussies then quit stalking me. E no make sense

I don't know Tonia's age and have no interest in her beyond nairaland ok
I defend and jump on plenty ladies here including the ones that are more than 15 years older than me but it seems you have no issues with the older ones just the younger ones so I'm guessing you are one of the many guys who are after the young ones too.

Tell you what. Instead of bothering me with nonsense why not go after these girls with your own age difference and make them have your time or are you not man enough? grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by BigCowH0rn: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2022
Lovilla:
how is he crazy?

Silentgroper is a man with hairy balls looking for male attention
He is gay
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Lovilla(f): 11:07am On Aug 13, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Silentgroper is a man with hairy balls looking for male attention He is gay
i bet he is not
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by BigCowH0rn: 11:11am On Aug 13, 2022
Lovilla:
i bet he is not

Then ask him why he keeps stalking me for years now and flares up anytime i talk about my love for women
It's now getting out of hand so i need to know what is going on

Silentgroper speak up please
I know it's long and complicated but what is your problem?
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by BigCowH0rn: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2022
Silentgroper:
I grope big batties and u aint got none of that.. Niggi my only problem with u is d paedo vibes u oozing off...

Stop mistaking me for your father oozing off.
I'm not him pls
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Powerbando(f): 11:28am On Aug 13, 2022
Lovilla:
i bet he is not

Babe do you still need a boyfriend
I have so much for you

Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Silentgroper(m): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Silentgroper is a man with hairy balls looking for male attention He is gay
Yeah, i'm male and i aint never hid that shiit...
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by BigCowH0rn: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2022
Silentgroper:
Yeah, i'm male and i aint never hid that shiit...

Yeah, male with hairy balls using a female moniker to stalk other men

You hid the fact you are gay for so long.
It's oozing off you though
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Silentgroper(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Then ask him why he keeps stalking me for years now and flares up anytime i talk about my love for women
It's now getting out of hand so i need to know what is going on

Silentgroper speak up please
I know it's long and complicated but what is your problem?
nigga, you are delusional.. For years?? Lol.. Nigga u crazy...

For women, lol.. I bet u meant for underaged women...
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by BigCowH0rn: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2022
Silentgroper:
nigga, you are delusional.. For years?? Lol.. Nigga u crazy...

For women, lol.. I bet u meant for underaged women...

Not underage women my gay bro wey no sabi
Those ones no dey sweet.
Pink mickey mouse na wahala

Always go for 20 and above
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Silentgroper(m): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Stop mistaking me for your father oozing off.
I'm not him pls
I see, it's getting to u... Nigga, do away with d paedo vibes and i swear, i'll leave u be.
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by BigCowH0rn: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2022
Silentgroper:
I see, it's getting to u... Nigga, do away with d paedo vibes and i swear, i'll leave u be.

I see, it's getting to u... Omo, do away with d gay vibes or i swear I won't leave u be.
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Silentgroper(m): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Yeah, male with hairy balls using a female moniker to stalk other men

You hid the fact you are gay for so long.
It's oozing off you though
I reckon u match make me with any of ur female siblings and lets see how it goes grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's The Weirdest Place To Propose? / Biggest Text Fails You Will Ever Read / What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.