Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,474 members, 7,865,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Why I Love Alpha Male - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Love Alpha Male (6770 Views)

Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Husbandsnatcha5(f): 6:45am On Aug 14, 2022
Silentgroper:
I should be asking u d same question?

My dear, is it true you are a homosexual? That's disgusting
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by BigCowH0rn: 6:47am On Aug 14, 2022
Husbandsnatcha5:

My dear, is it true you are a homosexual? That's disgusting

I tire oooo
He wants my big dick up his ass
Ever since he read my post about packing it big he can't rest.
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Husbandsnatcha5(f): 6:49am On Aug 14, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

I tire oooo
He wants my big dick up his ass
Ever since he read my post about packing it big he can't rest.
Wow! Silentgroper is really gay!
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by BigCowH0rn: 6:52am On Aug 14, 2022
Husbandsnatcha5:

Wow! Silentgroper is really gay!

Evidence plenty for my email
Want to see?
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Husbandsnatcha5(f): 6:53am On Aug 14, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Evidence plenty for my email
Want to see?
Thanks but no. Such disgusts me
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by BigCowH0rn: 7:02am On Aug 14, 2022
Husbandsnatcha5:

Thanks but no. Such disgusts me

Even fine mature woman no want your shiit eh silentgroper

grin grin grin

Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Jeon(f): 9:08am On Aug 14, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Pls Big ignore him.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by lifenija: 9:16am On Aug 14, 2022
Stillwhites:
Drsnives and lifenija come let's fight like men here.
wud b nice only u not a man sooo.

Handicap mode not allowed
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by BigCowH0rn: 9:23am On Aug 14, 2022
Jeon:

Pls Big ignore him.

Lol, good morning, my beautiful lady.
I will if you ask it but permit me to teach him some e-lesson for a few weeks.

He really needs it. Besides I have not found his main moniker yet. There has to be one cos he is too reckless with this one
Once I master his sentence structure and behavioral pattern I will find it and he will calm down

2 Likes

Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Tweiker: 9:58am On Aug 14, 2022
Silentgroper:
The paedo has been busted. Now he's all over my space like a bitch cause he's hurt....

Or you are the finding a way to climb us his ass. All these gay people in the cupboard sef na wa for una
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by BigCowH0rn: 10:00am On Aug 14, 2022
Tweiker:

Or you are the finding a way to climb us his ass. All these gay people in the cupboard sef na wa for una

Oga where you just dey come
Silentgroper is gay but not up my ass. God forbid!

Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by mohims(m): 6:17am On Aug 16, 2022
Demon I know you will end up killing that slowpoke you call your fiance. We will soon see your story on the front page of Nairaland soon. You are an evil cursed child
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by pansophist(m): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2022
Alpha male only receive bad reps from manipulative women. Women that wants to eat their cake and have it back. Women with no sense of equal participation, accountability and responsibility towards themselves and their beloved.

A good woman will always love a true alpha male. They are the best male out there. They will provide, protect and be there for you as a commitment, but they won't tolerate you cheating or taking them for granted. Never.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Stillwhites(m): 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
Thonia69 i don't mean to bother you, but pls and pls, tell berry i thank her so much.
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
Stillwhites:
Thonia69 i don't mean to bother you, but pls and pls, tell berry i thank her so much.
You have her number now, why can't you tell her yourself?
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Stillwhites(m): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
Thonia69:
You have her number now, why can't you tell her yourself?
I don't want to start telling stories.I acknowledge your effort in getting me her number.This was what happened: i called in the afternoon she didn't answer.I called this evening again but she hit the busy button.I don't understand the reason behind all this.I can't imagine myself doing the same to her.And I never expected this from the whole berry I know.Honestly, Thonia, I'm disappointed and I regret, but it does teach me how to mind my business and stop seeking friendships.I'm not angry tho, and nothing will berry do on earth will anger me as long as she is the one.But my decision is my decision, she should not expect such brutal mistake from me again.

Thank you.
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
Stillwhites:
I don't want to start telling stories.I acknowledge your effort in getting me her number.This was what happened: i called in the afternoon she didn't answer.I called this evening again but she hit the busy button.I don't understand the reason behind all this.I can't imagine myself doing the same to her.And I never expected this from the whole berry I know.Honestly, Thonia, I'm disappointed and I regret, but it does teach me how to mind my business and stop seeking friendships.I'm not angry tho, and nothing will berry do on earth will anger me as long as she is the one.But my decision is my decision, she should not expect such brutal mistake from me again.

Thank you.
Sorry and you're welcome.
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by SPAMBOX7: 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
Rayban25:

I hope you know say na man dey behind that account
bro grin
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Tunjibalogun: 10:42am On Aug 31, 2022
Karen2024:
Thanks..forgive my ignorance, but I'm not a man.
You are a man with this needless defence cheesy
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Karen2024:
Man, na u be the silent fuckzgringrin
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Karen2024(f): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2022
Totomechanic:

Hey wah gwaan? So sorry bou yhur breakfas...if you no mind, make we sharply align nah grin
Ok
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 06, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Should Seat At The Front Seat: Your Girl Friend Or Best Friend / 10 Reasons You Should Marry A Doctor / Is This Lady Naked? Her Big Br@est Tho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.