Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,585 members, 7,865,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:53 PM

Why I Love Alpha Male - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Love Alpha Male (6780 Views)

Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
Karen2024:
gringringrin
How do u know? my language cues?
The username was familiar, so I searched for it and saw a post where OM talked about this account.
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Karen2024(f): 8:14am On Aug 10, 2022
Thonia69:
The username was familiar, so I searched for it and saw a post where OM talked about this account.
Familiar? you have had previous accts? OM talked about this acct? it would be better to go thru this acct posts
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2022
Karen2024:
Familiar? you have had previous accts? OM talked about this acct? it would be better to go thru this acct posts
I saw a post where OM talked about the account. He said that's his alternate account. I had an account before just a day or two, when I first discovered NL.
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Karen2024(f): 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thonia69:
I saw a post where OM talked about the account. He said that's his alternate account. I had an account before just a day or two, when I first discovered NL.
And when was that?
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
Karen2024:
And when was that?
Can't remember
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Karen2024(f): 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thonia69:
Can't remember
My 1st acct victor usa was created 2020, was urs b4 or after then?
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
Karen2024:
My 1st acct victor usa was created 2020, was urs b4 or after then?
After that, this year
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by toujurs: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
marlow1962:
I don’t know the one I am sha.
I have soft touch for girls that I like, but I am no nonsense person.
I will ditch you immediately you start feeling big
Use your head, while having the soft spot. Most of these girls are toxic. Due to previous bad relationships, after getting bleeped and dumped, especially girls that are introverts. Don't waste your time. If you begin to get a negative energy from her. Delete asap.

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Karen2024(f): 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thonia69:
After that, this year
Ok..i really need ur help, can u?
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
toujurs:
Use your head, while having the soft spot. Most of these girls are toxic. Due to previous bad relationships, after getting bleeped and dumped, especially girls that are introverts. Don't waste your time. If you begin to get a negative energy from her. Delete asap.
Ahnahn, this isn't true o, any girl can be toxic. It doesn't have anything to do with being an introvert or extrovert.
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
Karen2024:
Ok..i really need ur help, can u?
Alright, what do you want?
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Karen2024(f): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thonia69:
Alright, what do you want?
I seriously want to meet berry offNL
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
Karen2024:
Hmmmm! I would have to ask her first.
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thonia69:
Lol... I hope what I'm thinking is not what is going on sha grin
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Karen2024(f): 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thonia69:
Pls do that.Tell her it's me: my legendary moniker that she knows.Her personal information are safe...she knows i cant troll her.I will soon be leaving NL because iam expecting to receive my admission (private university).

Let her know that iam not in for any useless affair.She understands me so she will not reject.can i send u recharge card to do that this nite?
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
killmods:

Lol... I hope what I'm thinking is not what is going on sha grin
I don't know what you're thinking about. grin
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
Karen2024:
Pls do that.Tell her it's me: my legendary moniker that she knows.Her personal information are safe...she knows i cant troll her.I will soon be leaving NL because iam expecting to receive my admission (private university).

Let her know that iam not in for any useless affair.She understands me so she will not reject.can i send u recharge card to do that this nite?
It's fine, thanks.

I'll tell her anytime she's online.
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by toujurs: 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thonia69:
Ahnahn, this isn't true o, any girl can be toxic. It doesn't have anything to do with being an introvert or extrovert.
Extrovert aren't that toxic, they get over bad relationships and forget it ever happened. Because they are expressive. They say their mind. Introverts don't say their mind, and can't express themselves, they prefer keeping it to themselves. Which leads to hate, depression, a boring life and lack of self confidence. No friends.

I have dated an introvert, and i can't marry one. Ever!!!. Most have mental instability.
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thonia69:
I don't know what you're thinking about. grin
Chai God.. so it's true grin
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
killmods:

Chai God.. so it's true grin
Whatever you say boss! smiley
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
toujurs:
Extrovert aren't that toxic, they get over bad relationships and forget it ever happened. Because they are expressive. They say their mind. Introverts don't say their mind, and can't express themselves, they prefer keeping it to themselves. Which leads to hate, depression, a boring life and lack of self confidence. No friends.

I have dated an introvert, and i can't marry one. Ever!!!. Most have mental instability.
Wow! So this is what you think about female introverts, that's not true. I'm an introvert and I'm not toxic, like, at all.
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thonia69:
Whatever you say boss! smiley
Ahh... na wah oo grin And the same scene keeps happening over and over. Any way meet me on the other app...
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
killmods:

Ahh... na wah oo grin And the same scene keeps happening over and over. Any way meet me on the other app...

Lol

I'll hit you up in the morning.
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Karen2024(f): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thonia69:
It's fine, thanks.

I'll tell her anytime she's online.
Remember i dont have the reputation of defaming people with their personal info.Remember I have to act smart to prevent ur identity from being uncovered.Remember i have met many people offNL and none of them complain about being defamed with their personal info, i cant do that.Ask Benwallt Prettygirl200 Beautygoddesss Bluepen Jeval Dzennieva Demigod22 Divoc19 EmiDon11 and the list goes on.When should i expect to hear from u?
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Karen2024:
Remember i dont have the reputation of defaming people with their personal info.Remember I have to act smart to prevent ur identity from being uncovered.Remember i have met many people offNL and none of them complain about being defamed with their personal info, i cant do that.Ask Benwallt Prettygirl200 Beautygoddesss Bluepen Jeval Dzennieva Demigod22 Divoc19 EmiDon11 and the list goes on.When should i expect to hear from u?
I know.

You can send me a mail, so when I tell her and she agrees, I'll hit you up.
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thonia69:
Lol

I'll hit you up in the morning.
Oh okay then
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
killmods:

Oh okay then
Yeah, have a nice night!

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thonia69:
Yeah, have a nice night!
I will... u too smiley
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
killmods:

I will... u too smiley
Cool. Sure I'll. grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by GregoryPeterson(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
Karen2024:

Karen2024:
Thonia69:
I know.

You can send me a mail, so when I tell her and she agrees, I'll hit you up.
Cc bigcowh0rn shey you don see as obamamessi go register another moniker come dey deceive thonia69 say he needs berry's details.
Thonia69 as dumb as she is will still released Berry's details to him so he'll defame her here and post her details after una go come blame Satanist.
Same obamamessi is using efelicity moniker to act like Satanist

1 Like

Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Prettygirl200(f): 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Karen2024:
I don't understand u, victor why are u creating different monickers on nairaland?? Imagine creating a monicker and add (f), what do u gain from all these? And U are even mentioning me seriously??
Re: Why I Love Alpha Male by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
GregoryPeterson:

Cc bigcowh0rn shey you don see as obamamessi go register another moniker come dey deceive thonia69 say he needs berry's details.
Thonia69 as dumb as she is will still released Berry's details to him so he'll defame her here and post her details after una go come blame Satanist.
Same obamamessi is using efelicity moniker to act like Satanist
Please if you want to be mad, don't mention my account in your madness. Mind your business, I'm not berry, I said I'll tell her, it's her decision not mine. If she doesn't want to talk to him, it's not my business. I can't even give out her details.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Was The First Guy/chic You Had A Crush On? / Funny/awkward Moments During Romance! / Shocking: Girl Climps On Huge Manhood..see Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.