Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend (22167 Views)

Rate My Ugly Pictures / Desperate For A Husband. / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Neldre(m): 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2011
i agree with the person that said if she finds a good looking guy, u may snatch him or break their home. also, u aint nice to her at all in ur words. mase pe padi e lole. but if what u said is right also, ur friend should be rich and entice her guy eith cool money. then, get her kids.
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by HighChief4(m): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2011
Outstrip:

Funny thing is that this girl will probably get married and settle down before the rest of you

You are so right because her "four boyfriends/husbands to be" are probably havin fun with her(poster), I wont even be suprised if one of the four guys eventually gets married to this her "ugly looking" friend.

Outstrip, long time where have you been?
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by nas69(m): 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2011
if u wowo, u will def8ly kw dat, u dont need some1 2 tel u. DATS D TRUTH , GBAM!!!!!!!! grin
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Orikinla(m): 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2011
I hissed at many of the ignorant replies.

Majority of black people have flat noses with flared nostrils and that is why the white people called them monkeys and apes.

Only silly and ignorant people use white Caucasian standards of beauty to judge Blacks, Asians or Indians.

Lest we forget, it takes more than a pretty face to judge beauty.

This black inferiority complex drove the late Michael Jackson and many other blacks to use plastic or cosmetic surgery to make their faces Caucasian.

Hello Poster, if your so called ugly friend has a sexy figure that would be enough for her.
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by eghost247(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2011
she will find one someday
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Kslib(m): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2011
@OP~ Dont be suprised when ur so called ugly friend gets married b4 you to someone who loves her very much.And u on the other hand will be the local version of OPRAH WINFREY!!
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2011
She might not be facially good-looking but might have a good stature, which is fine by me, I love women with good figure 8, Gimme a girl with good figure any time, any day, any second, any minute,

If she has a good shape, ( big hips, small waist, nice boobs, nice ass), to hell with face, Dats the first and foremost physical quality i look for in women, no so keen on the face.

So, if she is just facially ugly ( according to your opinion), she shuld be fine.
If she has a nice personality, then she shouldn't struggle finding the right guy ( not mumu like mrs Chima put it)
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Bukittes(f): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2011
Poster is a B.I.T.C.H. u think u prettier than ur friend and u hang around her to make u feel better! U know ur problem? Low esteem, u sef ugly not just for face o but for mind too and for bringing this topic here to so reduce ur so called friend, u r a big Ode! I can bet that this ur friend will get married while u r still boyfriending around miss pretty!!! Shiooooooor
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by halexy: 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2011
most  said ugly girls r d best, cloths hide most of d said beautiful girl's ugliness, She nid some social duke
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Bukittes(f): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2011
Kslib:

@OP~ Dont be suprised when your so called ugly friend gets married b4 you to someone who loves her very much.And u on the other hand will be the local version of OPRAH WINFREY!!

Bros, wetin bring Oprah Winfrey enter this issue na? Though I'm not a fan of hers sha!!!
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by superior1: 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2011
Abeg,Is there a scale for measuring beauty, is there a universal agreement on who is beautiful and otherwise?.
so OP in your eyes u beautiful abi? cele tan e

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and one man's shit is another man's lollipop, so forget that thing wey u dey yarn.

Think of it, will any serious and responsible man want you wey dem don chop finish or prefer your so called wowo friend wey still get some innocence to share with her hubby?

I pity you.
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by r231(m): 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by aribisala0(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2011
superior1:

Abeg,Is there a scale for measuring beauty, is there a universal agreement on who is beautiful and otherwise?.
so OP in your eyes u beautiful abi? cele tan e

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and one man's poo is another man's lollipop, so forget that thing wey u dey yarn.

Think of it, will any serious and responsible man want you wey dem don chop finish or prefer your so called wowo friend wey still get some innocence to share with her hubby?

I pity you.
http://www.arsrc.org/downloads/uhsss/oloruntoba-oju.pdf
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by 3direct: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2011
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]let see the pic, u too dey lie self
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by deb(m): 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2011
Tell her to act confident and also try to be productive by doing something that she could be identified with.
You will see that people will begin to see more value of her beyond her look and she will definitely attract somebody
who likes that special quality she possesses
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Kslib(m): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2011
Bukittes:

Bros, wetin bring Oprah Winfrey enter this issue na? Though I'm not a fan of hers sha!!!

SIS-Common Sense 4 tell u say she never still MARRY!!
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by favouredjb(f): 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2011
Another proof that women re der own worst enemies

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Mynd44: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^^
Can you imagine? You hang out with her just to make yourself feel good. This is sad

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Andrew3(m): 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2011
forget that, ma nose is like trumpet and ma ear like free to air yet i have a gf grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by rezzy: 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2011
From the way you described this your friend, she must be very ugly. But i still believe she has her own husband cos she was taken out of a man. But if no husband is coming forth, as a fwiend, you can offer her your brother or your old man. How about dat? [color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by oohunt: 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2011
Not a very nice thing to say about your friend. If she indeed is not good looking (on the face) there are other ways you can help and encourage her if she is really your friend.
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Guyman02: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2011
I have been staring at your friends picture and thinks she is gorgeous?

Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Mynd44: 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^^
are you sure you don't just want to nyash her?^^^
are you sure you don't just want to nyash her?
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2011
flaring nostrils!!! omg, i've heard it all. AS IN IMU YEN GBINNAAA NI SHAAA
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by dayokanu(m): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2011
I think your friend would probably get married and have a better home than you.

You have 4 boyfriends who are taking their turns on you, These boys know themselves and are telling other guys in Atlanta how cheap you are .

In the next 2-3yrs every guy in the City would know that you get down with anything, infact you can phock a gun till it releases.

While your friend is probably still low on mileage.

How many guys would want to marry a wife that has been with half of the men in ATL?

Kudos to you for getting a friend thats uglier than you to make you feel better
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2011
dayokanu:

I think your friend would probably get married and have a better home than you.

You have 4 boyfriends who are taking their turns on you, These boys know themselves and are telling other guys in Atlanta how cheap you are .

In the next 2-3yrs every guy in the City would know that you get down with anything, infact you can phock a gun till it releases.

While your friend is probably still low on mileage.

How many guys would want to marry a wife that has been with half of the men in ATL?

Kudos to you for getting a friend thats uglier than you to make you feel better

DK u couldn't have said in better. There's something strange about the OP.

She started a thread not long ago that her ex boy friend put juju on her and therefore she cant get another man

All of a sudden and few days later, she said her boy friend was choking her each time the dude demands for sucking.

Now she came up with the idea that a friend is ugly bla bla bla.

Wtf does she want us to believe about Her?

SMDH
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by bist: 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2011
inbox me her contacts, djgbala@gmail.com, ASAP
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by chibaby5(f): 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2011
There is no case we wunt hear on ds very High court of Nairaland
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2011
because u have four bf under your bel(or waist) doesnt imply that you are beautiful it jus proves you are easy pizzy.
And who ever told you guys are so shallow as to settle for looks only over other attributes.
90% of one night stands i have had are with chiks like you. shallow!

Anyway since you are asking,

Ask your friend to frequent bars. Alchohol has a way of turning most of you beautiful.

Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Rudewaterz(m): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2011
This is interesting. I think Emofine said it all! But where d poster com go na?? Would love to hear what she has to say.
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Sike(m): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2011
Guyman02:

I have been staring at your friends picture and thinks she is gorgeous?
Then wot are u waitin 4?
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by KzY(f): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2011
Your post speaks a lot how Ugly you are as a friend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do You Want To Get Married? / Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating / Men: Do You Have to Be Financially Stable Before Marriage or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.