Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend (22171 Views)

Rate My Ugly Pictures / Desperate For A Husband. / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by tuk2maggie(f): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2011
what gave u the right to call u fellow human ugly, can u create a hair talk more of a human lets nt say tins that will provoke God coz we humans cant stand his anger.
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by whiteroses(f): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2011
i have an ugly friend too, shes fat black and just ugly but i love her. i just used to ginger her that her prince is coming soon which is true cos there's a man somewhere for everybody as God made us. she just wont experience the vain life that some of us lavish through with guys as a youth sad
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by 9jafetish(f): 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2011
omg all of you are being mean , i was just trying to help my close frd, i am a good frd if i didn't care about her i wouldn't of made this thread.plus all of you hypocrits have to see her to know what i am saying , most of you will probably throw up, or start having night mares because of it. it just a face you have to get use too. cry

oh yeah and if she finds her man to be i will be very happy for her.

and to all the ppl tht gave me advice thank you so much for understanding, at least you guys are honest
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by 9jafetish(f): 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2011
Orikinla:

I hissed at many of the ignorant replies.

Majority of black people have flat noses with flared nostrils and that is why the white people called them monkeys and apes.

Only silly and ignorant people use white Caucasian standards of beauty to judge Blacks, Asians or Indians.

Lest we forget, it takes more than a pretty face to judge beauty.

This black inferiority complex drove the late Michael Jackson and many other blacks to use plastic or cosmetic surgery to make their faces Caucasian.

Hello Poster, if your so called ugly friend has a sexy figure that would be enough for her.   

i didn't say flat i said super flat , most blacks have button nose , not gorilla noses you racist and everyone has flared nostrils, just hers is huge a flie can flie in there. not many ppl have tht.
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by 9jafetish(f): 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2011
toba:

DK u couldn't have said in better. There's something strange about the OP.

She started a thread not long ago that her ex boy friend put juju on her and therefore she cant get another man

All of a sudden and few days later, she said her boy friend was choking her each time the dude demands for sucking.

Now she came up with the idea that a friend is ugly bla bla bla.

Wtf does she want us to believe about Her?

SMDH

toba you creepy stalker, those are threads about my boy problems and i only said my bf put juju on me ,is because i was terrified and in panic. also that sexual life is for another thread.

don't be jealous because my life is more interesting than yours.

today i just wanted to be nice and help my frd i wasn't trying to be mean
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by r231(m): 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2011
tuk2maggie:

what gave u the right to call u fellow human ugly, can u create a hair talk more of a human lets nt say tins that will provoke God coz we humans cant stand his anger.

don't mind the muppet

chk yourself b4 you srt calling other pple ugly
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by kaposky(f): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2011
Tell her to dress neat and smartly always.

She should build her character and develop her potentials. She should be excited about her person always

and learn to interact with people in a good command of English not  '' i come i go,dey come say kind''

Use a  good perfume or body spray with roll on every time.

She should look out for the needs of other people that come to her and meet the needs.

Apply neomedrol or any of those stuffs to clear her facial disorders and maintain good hygiene.

I bet you,responsible guys that she never thought will say hello will come fast.

men are easily attracted to some of these things i shared with good character and behaviour in ladies other than their uglyness,though not in all cases.

but share the tips i stated here to her and she will come to you to say thank you,they are all around me now.

cheers
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by 9jafetish(f): 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2011
kaposky:

Tell her to dress neat and smartly always.

She should build her character and develop her potentials. She should be excited about her person always

and learn to interact with people in a good command of English not  '' i come i go,dey come say kind''

Use a  good perfume or body spray with roll on every time.

She should look out for the needs of other people that come to her and meet the needs.

Apply neomedrol or any of those stuffs to clear her facial disorders and maintain good hygiene.

I bet you,responsible guys that she never thought will say hello will come fast.

men are easily attracted to some of these things i shared with good character and behaviour in ladies other than their uglyness,though not in all cases.

but share the tips i stated here to her and she will come to you to say thank you,they are all around me now.

cheers

thank you very much i will tell her. i will make she goes shopping with me
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by stunna2(m): 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2011
i knew it was you as i was reading the story b4 i checked the Op! lol
where u at Caribanna??

she can start at clubs with one-night stands as every woman is beautiful inside a club with so many Hot men! then the confidence she gets from that will enable her to actually get a bf soon!
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by deniyor: 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2011
OP is really ugly within
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by tpia5: 12:10am On Aug 05, 2011
don't be jealous because my life is more interesting than yours

lol
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by star4(f): 2:01am On Aug 05, 2011
@ poster! Show her this thread and I guarantee she will stop asking you for help.
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by rukkysmile: 3:20am On Aug 05, 2011
@poster u r not being trusthful here, just because ur so cald UGLY frd gets more attention from guys dan u dats y ur beefin her, i kno ur game me,ur just tryin to get some advice on hw to make urself attractive to guys, hahahahahahaha u cant fool me
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by MrsChima(f): 4:04am On Aug 05, 2011
Telling someone that they need to dress "cute" or put on perfume is not going to land them a man. If the person has a bleeped up personality or doesn't know how to hold a decent conversation no amount of make up nor perfume is going to help her.

She need to learn about herself FIRST before she goes trekking for some dicks. The biggest problem with women is that they are quick to please a man just to say they have a man instead of pleasing self by taking care self INSIDE FIRST and then work on outside.

If a man doesn't like you for YOU it doesn't matter what type of perfume or sweater you squeeze your big arse in.

Be happy with self and the man for you will surely appreciate it.
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by no1oNe: 6:29am On Aug 05, 2011
i dont care if shez ugly to you or not. All i care is does she look good to me.
Hell i wanna be married and be happy.
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Mynd44: 7:37am On Aug 05, 2011
The OP is the ugly one while her friend is beautiful.
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by claremont(m): 7:39am On Aug 05, 2011
Mynd_44:

The OP is the ugly  one while her friend is beautiful.
I strongly believe that may be the case!
The onus rests on the OP to post pictures of herself and her friend on here, so we can make an objective assessment of the degree of ugliness. As it stands now, the OP seems to be economical with the truth!
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by pafra(m): 7:46am On Aug 05, 2011
No matter the look there is somebody that will love her the way she is grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Mynd44: 8:10am On Aug 05, 2011
claremont:

I strongly believe that may be the case!
The onus rests on the OP to post pictures of herself and her friend on here, so we can make an objective assessment of the degree of ugliness. As it stands now, the OP seems to be economical with the truth!

She would not dare post pictures or she will just lie as usual
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Nayah(f): 8:32am On Aug 05, 2011
Poster first of all, if this is your friend I advise you not saying "she's too ugly" and all that, but try to advise her in terms of cosmetics, hair and style, nowadays even what people call the "average" girls  make effort for having a good appearence, if she' shubby tell her she should walk more and practise sport and eat more vegetable

If she's "skinny" just go with her to shopping buying some suitable clothes for her body
As for hair, we're african ladies so I'm sure you know there are a huge range of hair style she could adopt, a bit natural make up and everything will be fine  wink
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by foxkeed(m): 8:34am On Aug 05, 2011
wow!
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by bknight: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2011
maybe a little more money to what she's got will change alot. an ogre with money is simply absolutely attractive, ask kate. kate b4 $200k was razzzzz! but d thots of dat chick wif over 30mil bucks got me dreaming kate mehn. .anyone knows her village? i've gotten palmwine ready cheesy
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by doris84(f): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2011
You aren't a friend! A friend wouldn't say such things. And besided, beauty is indeed in the eyes of the beholder, trust me I have seen not too beautiful people with the right attitude and swag enjoy wonderful relationships. U need a help urself, cos u sound really shallow.
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by kindla(f): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2011
One old theory:

UGLY but well behaved women get the best Cool husbands Cool.

, And the women continue to see the UGLINESS while the men say she is a WIFE material.

, NO be the women go marry the UGLY woman sef.
pafra:

No matter the look there is somebody that will love her the way she is grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by 3direct: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2011
The poser is a doochbag, What make her think she's ugly?
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by musaRilwa: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2011
I dont think there is that ugly girls to that extent, firstly you know beauty is in the hand of the holder, the only solution is that advice your friend to be kind, God fearing and behave so friendly, caring and . presently guys are georging caracters than beuty. it is the good carecter that really matters.
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by SAFO(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2011
Why is the OP getting blasted? She explained why she was ugly and others have confirmed it. If the girl is ugly then she's ugly, there's nothing more to it. No matter how many of you play "captain save-a-ho" it won't change the fact that she's probably butt azz ugly. At least she's real enough to admit here, the next step is to be honest with your friend. Stop sugar coating her and tell her the truth, you'll be more of a friend if you do.
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by rukkysmile: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2011
@SAFO u sound horrible, get a life
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Teediggz: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2011
[tr]beauty is from the inside 1 Peter 3:4.

She also has to learn and appreciate herself. Thats extremely important.

The most is important is to fear GOD (Matthew 5:3)(Eccl 12:13,14)

Everything at the end of the day is vanity

[/tr]

The fear of god is the death of a social life. Its a pity your friend is fugly all she has to do is be slutty, Who knows maybe she might get some, wink
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by MrsChima(f): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by horny4u(f): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2011
Some handsome and successful men  are attracted to average looking girls or ugly gals as you put it.

If she does not have the face then she can get to the gym and get the body.

The most important thing she needs is confidence in herself, she was created by God and can not be incomplete maybe she no get face but she must have something that is damn attractive about her and that is what she will use.

Tara the make up artist is not the most pretty lady but her husband is handsome and to him she is probably finer than Naomi Campbell ,  the Tara lady get nice figure and business brain. , so your friend needs to discover herself.

If all fails she can save up and have her nose done by cosmetic surgery and acne clearasil ad warm water every night with a diet full of raw vegetable and omega 3 oil will sort that out.

One more thing the fact that you have 4 men means nothing, remember darling you only need the ONE so if you miss him then you miss out.

Lastly there are pretty single women ! so the only reason why a woman is not getting a man is because she is not going to where she will find the sort of man she likes. ( i did not say club o but

bars , jazz events, learn golf (not many women like golf all na to catch man grin), motor racing places) and she should wear the tightest jeans she has with a simple tank top and learn to walk and

smile  like a lady and sultry talk . ( to catch monkey no easy) A man who likes her will walk up to her. ( Never toast a man least he uses and dumps you, you can drop your handkerchief mistakenly shocked shocked grin wink for him to pick up and start a conversation with you and remember to play hard to get or simply don't be too available to him in the 1st 3 months)

P.s She shld not repeat her parents mistake she must find pencil nose and acne free man so the next generation can be saved.( sorry could not help it  grin)
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by SAFO(m): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2011
Not horrible just being real.

Stop acting like there are no ugly people in the world LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do You Want To Get Married? / Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating / Men: Do You Have to Be Financially Stable Before Marriage or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.