Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. (62718 Views)

The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by paix(m): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2022
Anuoluwa12345:
cheesy cheesy... Sincerely, I already tut so this night, first time I will reason to this level tho ..but God forbid o, I don't want a ugly partner cheesy cheesy
The ugly ones have their advantages too, you know.
If you want to sleep with your two eyes closed, go for them!!
Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by Rememberdeath: 11:23am On Aug 10, 2022
Where you go see all.these picture? Are these ones Fine? I would had agreed with you if you had posted Baaj Adebule self and Omolola Omooola ( the Nigerian Actors)
Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by iFlare(m): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2022
jeromestarks:
Serious minded women avoid guys who look fair and cute like a woman.
Most of these so-called cute guys are pvssies.
I'm not a cute guy and I don't want to be; man should be manly and women should be girly. Simple!

You don't need to be cute, u're wise. It's way better than having a facial only humans translate as cute.
Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by Ligxy(f): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2022
Anuoluwa12345:
Good evening everyone
From experience, looks doesn't mean jack when it comes to guys, an ugly guy can be a chronic cheat while a very handsome guy can be homely and stick to a lady.

9 Likes

Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by ukaface(f): 11:26am On Aug 10, 2022
Even NL guys wey no cute dey pose as cute.

Cute guy or not, guy wey no wan stay shu geddifokat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by Raalsalghul: 11:26am On Aug 10, 2022
1Sharon:
One thing I've learnt, all cute guys have to offer is their good looks. They have nothing else.

Fallacy of hasty generalisation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by blingxx(m): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2022
meobizy:
All of a sudden every idiot on Nairaland is a cute guy. You children won’t crack my ribs from laughter.

Bruh tbh every guy is cute in the eyes of one particular girl that's just the truth .. and vice versa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by bishopjoe02(m): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2022
Take this to bank, cute girls and boys are mostly single and lonely, no boyfriend/girlfriend, forget the public attention, most of them are not in anything serious

8 Likes

Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 10, 2022
Would be dilemma for BTS partners
Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by Flamemignon1(m): 11:30am On Aug 10, 2022
jeromestarks:
I'm not a cute guy and I don't want to be; man should be manly and women should be girly. Simple!
It so pains to see men and women deviate from the social construct made by the patriarchy. It will pain you more because the definition of manly and girly are now subjective,you define your feminity and masculinity yourself which makes sense because we all have both energies within us,to deny feeding into one because you think it's weak or strong is highly sexist because both make you human and it's ok if you think societal version of masculinity and feminity should be followed by you but it becomes toxic if you want everyone to adhere to your version of masculinity and feminity hence the term toxic masculinity and toxic feminity

Sorry for the long anecdote,what I'm saying is that there's no right or wrong way to be a man or a woman

9 Likes

Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by Scottz: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2022
Me I’m used to girls throwing themselves at me
My babe sef don de used to am and she don surrender. It’s tiring trust me and I no de fvck anyhow
Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by Scottz: 11:31am On Aug 10, 2022
bishopjoe02:
Take this to bank, cute girls and girls are mostly single and lonely, no boyfriend/girlfriend, forget the public attention, most of them are not in anything serious
reason is no one ever believes they are lonely or single then insecurities too

2 Likes

Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by jclassiq(m): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2022
Listen to me baby girl,
I will be very honest with you,
If you decide, in your wisdom and common sense, to start a relationship with a man on the sole reason that he is very "cute" in appearance, then, I'm not sorry to say you are SHALLOW and deserve to be cheated on.
That's my own take.
Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by jarmy: 11:31am On Aug 10, 2022
Beauty is a big deal in this part of the world. But from experience most beautiful woman/guys are empty inside. Life is more than dating you know.

When I was young many girls rejected my advances because I have this full lips that is quit pronounced.

As I grew older it kind of became smaller.

The rejections from girls made me to focus on other productive things ; I
t gets lonely sometimes though.

Life is just like that. You can't have everything at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by xynerise: 11:33am On Aug 10, 2022
I don't like to be addressed as cute undecided
Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by NohurryInLife: 11:35am On Aug 10, 2022
Sammy101111:

If you want a guy to take you serious
Dont bother him too much with billing
Show him that you are not liability to him
And please always interact with your nigga so you can be well updated
E no go spoil 4 you with this comment

1 Like

Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by Deicide: 11:37am On Aug 10, 2022
For this Nigeria grin if he is cute and doesn't have money he is practically useless in A Nigeria girls eyes. And they wouldn't go near him.

5 Likes

Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by Vivvvy1(f): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2022
; grin grin grin ;DD
meobizy:
All of a sudden every idiot on Nairaland is a cute guy. You children won’t crack my ribs from laughter.
Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by Great0ne1: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2022
jeromestarks:
Bullcrap!! Do you look more manly than those guys in the picture the op posted ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by 8stargeneral: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2022
1Sharon:
One thing I've learnt, all cute guys have to offer is their good looks. They have nothing else.

Are u for real...HW many cute guys HV tasted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by Kutunban: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2022
Anuoluwa12345:
Good evening everyone grin, so I came across a particular status post on my WhatsApp, which made me to explore more thinking and I arrive at this particular question: [/b]girls that date cute guys, how do you cope?[b].

Cuz I understand everyone has sight for something good, and we all desire and always want it to belong to us. Which makes the competition very high etc sha.. even with the high competition, I don't I have seen anyone in their right sense ever desired something that's bad or poor? We all want the best, either in human, finances, career and etc.. Gbogbo wa la Mon ikan to da, gbo gbo wa la de n Fe.

So at the verge of realising this point, I became troubled a little, that what if the guy I later choose to go with is cute and girls are all over him? How do I cope, what are the things I need to understand to make my relationship with him last and many more guidance sha. So I deem it fit to open a thread on it, to learn from relationship gurus cheesy cheesy.

Cuz I can remember well, I have an elder brother who is dark and very cute, and I know how girls throw themselves over him etc .. infact, girls wey even dey serious relationships o .. wey old pass him self.. like girls that some have even done introduction o, o deep cheesy. Pls share your thoughts.

Obviously you are still young and naive, as you grow older these things won't bother you. Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by CSTRR: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2022
Cute?
What is that?

Will that make you relevant to your generation so that people will hear your name long after you are gone?

1 Like

Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by OwaliZiz(m): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2022
Kimiso:
The solutions is stop going after cute guy

You just told us how cute you are

1 Like

Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by 8stargeneral: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2022
Pauljeremy007:
so you just allow girl to dey stain your cloths Abi wetin
He's a simp grin
Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by KingMack(m): 11:40am On Aug 10, 2022
Anuoluwa12345:
cheesy cheesy... Sincerely, I already tut so this night, first time I will reason to this level tho ..but God forbid o, I don't want a ugly partner cheesy cheesy

Oil Sara for ur head grin
Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by Hagiazomakai: 11:40am On Aug 10, 2022
Anu,what's your definition of ugly?

Because what is ugly to you might be cute in someone's else's view

Some are cute facially but ugly character, discipline and finance wise
I am waiting

Anuoluwa12345:

1 Like

Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by Flamethehussler: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2022
Money over dating
Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by NohurryInLife: 11:48am On Aug 10, 2022
Being cute no be anything walahi. Especially when you don even hear am tire. Na something wey I dey hear almost everyday. Unless I no komot house oo...fellow gender dey tell me & some ladies wey no shy go dey tell me say bro, you too fine. I go just laugh say thank you ma or sir.

Na why I no dey post any of my pictures untop any social media app wey I dey use...unless na meme. But if our conversation reach where make we exchange pictures, na there wahala go kom start especially if na woman I dey chat with. So you're this cute, this and that. I go just dey laugh grin

Na better life, eternal money, peaceful life and
correct future sure pass no be all dis yarn abeg.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by Potbellyman(m): 11:51am On Aug 10, 2022
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. by surfmar11(m): 11:53am On Aug 10, 2022
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.