Stats: 3,162,243 members, 7,849,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) (85356 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by BlackPantherxXx: 7:20am On Aug 11, 2022
Gandollar:
You are so excited you wished it was you.

Are you gay?

You're the fagg0t man hiding behind a female moniker.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Iamfavored: 7:24am On Aug 11, 2022
I keep wondering what goes on in the head of a gay.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by gaspology(m): 7:36am On Aug 11, 2022
ahnie:
Pukes.
Imagine ramming your phallus inside the butt of a fellow man like you?
How's the exstacy like sef?

Oyibo be looking like red neck lizard and smiling like a decorated Imbe.cile.
You couldn't have said it better. *Puke*
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Rhozabeth(m): 7:38am On Aug 11, 2022
I would rather look for a woman in Sambisa forest than to do this in America! Disgusting!
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Belteshazzar1: 8:15am On Aug 11, 2022
ahnie:

Oyibo be looking like red neck lizard and smiling like a decorated Imbe.cile.

Finish him
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Bisolanaomi(f): 8:16am On Aug 11, 2022
OriOko88:

Bisola msg me on WhatsApp pls. 0.9.02.6.9.8.4.3.5.0

Why?
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Govocrete: 8:20am On Aug 11, 2022
How will these insane be called, Mr. & Mr. or what?

What a shame aaahhhhhhhh

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:21am On Aug 11, 2022
Gay kawai
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Belteshazzar1: 8:27am On Aug 11, 2022
GamalNasser:
All because of passport
Jesu
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by walosky(m): 8:37am On Aug 11, 2022
Yourubas be representing us GAYfully
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
chai...

Wassup with these gay guys gan..?

Rubbing their bedroom matters in our faces

Ndi ala
Blame the OP,the person posted it on HIS Instagram page but the OP saw it as news so blame him,not them

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Deckracer: 9:06am On Aug 11, 2022
Congratulations.
God bless your marriage.
May it be filled with blessings, happiness and joy.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by OriOko88(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2022
Bisolanaomi:

Why?
Want to message u
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by ahnie: 9:36am On Aug 11, 2022
Nlanalyst:

I stopped taking you seriously since I found out you devour things like this like an untamed animal.
I hope life is fair to you enough so you could finally change your 1GB-16GB spark 2.
One would think all the subtle begging you do with your kids would have started fetching you crumbs.
Alagbe.
You should have quoted me on diary section....abii you nor get balls.when I said you're a daft it's not a compliment,it's the obvious fact.

Now dummy go thru the thread again this time slowly and see it was created for fun.
And see my response concerning the meal.

I have said it and m still going to say it again, you're a daft,that's how I always see you and nothing can change that.

Now place your wretched hands on your chest and repeat after me....I m a daft and would always remain unfortunate in my life**

Now that being said go back to your Dano milk of life in sip it bit by bit inside your rat cubicle you call a home.

For your information,make I be the first to tell you since others are waiting for the right time to tell you we are all aware how an influencier nairaland gifted you some pairs of trousers and foodstuffs when you were begging with your life to be in his cliche.

Low budget fani femi kayode

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Teenwolf(m): 9:48am On Aug 11, 2022
Wtf did I just see shocked
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2022
Beebah2000:
Disgusting fools tongue
If this one na japa levels..
E better make I remain for this our war zone country

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by CallmeCHIKE: 10:10am On Aug 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
chai...

Wassup with these gay guys gan..?

Rubbing their bedroom matters in our faces

Ndi ala

Very stupid comment. How did he rub it in your face?
He posted on HIS account, bloggers went there to screenshot pictures. Heterosexual couples can do what they want anywhere. Stop this.

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Pootle: 10:33am On Aug 11, 2022
na wa o
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Nlanalyst: 10:50am On Aug 11, 2022
ahnie:

You should have quoted me on diary section....abii you nor get balls.when I said you're a daft it's not a compliment,it's the obvious fact.

Now dummy go thru the thread again this time slowly and see it was created for fun.

I have said it and m still going to say it again, you're a daft,that's how I always see you and nothing can change that.

Now place your wretched hands on your chest and repeat after me....I m a daft and would always remain unfortunate in my life**

Now that being said go back to your Dano milk of life in sip it bit by bit inside your rat cubicle you call a home.

For your information,make I be the first to tell you since others are waiting for the right time to tell you we are all aware how an influencier nairaland gifted you some pairs of trousers and foodstuffs when you were begging with your life to be in his cliche.

For someone who has mastered every art of begging with kids looking like products of a long war. I won't expect these sacrifice looking shits that belong in the bin. grin grin grin
And ohhh! It's a honor and rare privilege to have been advised and mentored by Collegenews (sorry to disturb your mention boss) on my quest to establish numerous sources of income. He didn't at any point in time give me any financial aids because I let him know money was never a problem. All I wanted were profitable ideas which were more than gold and I'm eternally grateful he built me.
A 1-minute search reveals everything about how you are living miserably.
Attention seeking wannabe.

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by maureensylvia(f): 11:37am On Aug 11, 2022
ahnie:

Ahnie it's okay nne
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by maureensylvia(f): 11:37am On Aug 11, 2022
Nlanalyst:

For someone who has mastered every art of begging with kids looking like products of a long war. I won't expect these sacrifice looking shits that belong in the bin. grin grin grin
And ohhh! It's a honor and rare privilege to have been advised and mentored by Collegenews (sorry to disturb your mention boss) on my quest to establish numerous sources of income. He didn't at any point in time give me any financial aids because I let him know money was never a problem. All I wanted were profitable ideas which were more than gold and I'm eternally grateful he built me.
A 1-minute search reveals everything about how you are living miserably.
Attention seeking wannabe.

Please it's okay sir
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by chimeremodlyn: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2022
wakanda nonsense is this?. How do these people cope with their conscience nitori Olorun. I mean, i cant seem to grasp this. Man to man, woman to woman. Haba
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
CallmeCHIKE:

Very stupid comment. How did he rub it in your face?
He posted on HIS account, bloggers went there to screenshot pictures. Heterosexual couples can do what they want anywhere. Stop this.

they cannot do what they want stoopid.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Sammy5413(m): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
Gay
Well not my business but may God punish you both!
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by CallmeCHIKE: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

they cannot do what they want stoopid.

Because user Oyeoflko of nairaland said so. An 1diot.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
CallmeCHIKE:

Because user Oyeoflko of nairaland said so. An 1diot.

Abeg gettat... if dem born you well,come out as gay with your full chest...ignorant wailer
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Stop projecting your criminal sexual behaviour on our Lord and Saviour or you will suffer terribly for your blasphemy.

yeye fools, i projected what is OBVIOUS here...you can pretend that you dont see it, thats for your own deranged mind to figure out.... but what is certain and a FACT is that A) he does look like your prophet and B) he is a confirmed homosexual.....therefore saying that he looks like some kind of gay jesus is perfectly normal to say (even if you cant comprehend it)
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by ahnie: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
maureensylvia:

Ahnie it's okay nne
Sweetie I m cool inu'go kiss

He's not important,I have done to him what they do to trash, every trash belongs to the trashbin.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Khez: 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
The way they are all out now eh ,
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by CallmeCHIKE: 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Abeg gettat... if dem born you well,come out as gay with your full chest...ignorant wailer

You call me ignorant but you’ve been the one yapping rubbish about gay people since morning. Letting other people’s private lives get you riled up on a public forum. You’re a waste of space and you lack intelligence and exposure. Go outside and learn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity / Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos)