Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,274 members, 7,849,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) (85358 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Kwem(m): 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
kiss your yansh goodbye.

From frying pan to fire

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by 7arrows: 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
ahnie:
Pukes.
Imagine ramming your phallus inside the butt of a fellow man like you?
How's the exstacy like sef?

I'm curious to know who the male / female is.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Ronjule: 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
Diapers crew. I pray you know the truth before it's too late.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by dododawa1: 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
Your yach will tell, with time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by 44Bulldog(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
sad
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Kaybaba5(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
OMO ALE JATIJATI........................

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Obidatti2023s(m): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
ahnie:
The white guy looking like yoruba jesus cheesy

Lord knows m so logging out, because they're definitely coming for me.
See you guys in 3 weeks time.

You need help!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
ahnie:
Pukes.

They say that's where men's g spot is hidden.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by kemiudoh666: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
What the hell is wrong with this guys
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Raiyoo: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
This is none of my business but may God purnish both of u...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by OmaleYoungdaou: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
See what buhari is causing. But nevertheless I can’t be party with this devilish is irritating me when God has perfected everything tufiagwa.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
ahnie:
Pukes.

You can never be in that world!

Have you ever imagined how someone drinks 5 bottles of those bitter beer?

Have you ever thought of what smokers derive from inhaling smoke?

Have you ever pondered about the 6th sense of a blind man?

Questions you can never answer!

Those lots are wired differently!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Nozino: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
Congratulations Tosin!
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by GloriousGbola: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivx7aExEJ0A

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChFbR80tKqw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

izzou, this is how its done

you cannot escape it ooo

you go chop the d to japa cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by socialjustice93: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
dem go soon divorce grin
very disgusting something angry
check my sig below if you're interested

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by NickyNickel(m): 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
That's the new format

Identify a lankard looking Oyibo

Discuss a contract gay weeding with him

Get weeded.

Hustle and pay him off

Get divorced

And live your life grin grin

Wisdom grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by 7arrows: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
IamHonourable1:
I'm expecting to see your children sometime later

The monkeys will adopt and innocent child. The world don scater. And the child will grow up to see mom and dad as same sex.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Winsome574: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
cryLORD HAVE MERCY embarassedLORD HAVE MERCY
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by ashawopikin(m): 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Very soon that gay PumpumPrince will follow

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by solsticey2k3(m): 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Constant pampers loading…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by GoodIsGod: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
ahnie:
Pukes.

Work of demons nothing else
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Karleb(m): 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
I don't understand how these people do this gay thing.

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by izzou(m): 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
GloriousGbola:

izzou, this is how its done

you cannot escape it ooo

you go chop the d to japa cheesy cheesy

embarassed embarassed embarassed

What about claiming bi?

Or transgender?

I no fit do this one abeg
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by themanderon: 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Very much under the influence of demonic powers. May God save them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by rolams(m): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
He no well!
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by stasius: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
ahnie:
Pukes.

Are you asking us or what?
I would have asked you to try it and tell us but you are a lady. See question.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Revolva(m): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
I suspect the guy not gay

He just wanna get a German passport and na gay format he use

Trust naija guys

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by MarketDispatch: 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2022

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by stasius: 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
All I see is a hustler.

Soon they will divorce and he will retain his German citizenship. Nigerians angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity / Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.