Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,374 members, 7,850,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) (85363 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:14am On Aug 12, 2022
CallmeCHIKE:

You call me ignorant but you’ve been the one yapping rubbish about gay people since morning. Letting other people’s private lives get you riled up on a public forum. You’re a waste of space and you lack intelligence and exposure. Go outside and learn.

Gay is banned in Nigeria...either learn or geddifok
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by CallmeCHIKE: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Gay is banned in Nigeria...either learn or geddifok

There’s nothing banned in Nigeria. People are still doing shit. You’re foolish. �

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
CallmeCHIKE:

There’s nothing banned in Nigeria. People are still doing shit. You’re foolish. �

another animal on the loose

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by GreatAxeMan: 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
I've committed you into His Hands. I have nothing more to say to you.

MrBrownJay1:

yeye fools, i projected what is OBVIOUS here...you can pretend that you dont see it, thats for your own deranged mind to figure out.... but what is certain and a FACT is that A) he does look like your prophet and B) he is a confirmed homosexual.....therefore saying that he looks like some kind of gay jesus is perfectly normal to say (even if you cant comprehend it)
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by joyousever(f): 11:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lol cheesy
Slmgirldippussy:

From today henceforth u r my wife. I admire reasonable ladies .
U are hereby exempted from my red pill.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by CallmeCHIKE: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

another animal on the loose

Keep crying.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Padipadi: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2023
fraymite:

If you check very well, this person is a Christian blaspheming Jesus. The kind of blasphemy coming from Christian on Jesus is very high when compared to ignorant Muslims. Yet they wont shout when fellow Christian mocks Jesus. The way you value your thing is the way outsider will regard it.
Jesus isn't mocked by Christians. You need to understand the meaning of the word Christian cos it's not all that act like Christians are Christians just as you pipu too say not all supporters of APC, terrorists, jihadists are muslims or prepping Muhammad.
Christian means Christ-Like. That man in this post dressing as a comic character is a non entity. Those that imbibe character of Jesus are Christians.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity / Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.