Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,406 members, 7,850,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) (85365 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by specialmati(m): 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=BlackPantherxXx post=115578295][/quote] grin grin grin grin grin pain me that your brain cells are dead abi. Are you normal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by BlackPantherxXx: 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin pain me that your brain cells are dead abi. Are you normal

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
The scent, warmth and softness of a woman is something to kill/die for. How can I leave all that for a man like me? I will never understand these people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by specialmati(m): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=BlackPantherxXx post=115578493][/quote] grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Originalsly: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Poverty makes man destroy their lives. Gays are prone to disease of the anus. Gays destroy a nation. no to gays. Nigerian government must increase the punishment for gays and transgenders to 30 years imprisonment, they are misleading the kids. Bobrisky must be arrested.

Don't blame poverty. Was he poor?..... what about the millions of other guys that are dirt poor?... do they turn their backs to women?.... and allow their fellow men to mount their backs? Poverty shouldn't be in this equation. Who knows... sooo many White worshippers.... maybe his ehmmm.... life ambition was to marry a White.... man or woman doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Vicson2021: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Please, remain there o
We don't need your stuff here
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Goodman247: 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
pansophist:
Gay men are the real men. I mean what's more masculine than forking a man in the aarse? grin
kolomental

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Justiceleague1: 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
angry

It's said emi lo Kan chose kinikonAfonja with his effeminate voice because....

Na BF/GF things ooo shocked

After PO flogs the handDeyShake..... thefacelessmanMENTAL/okoyibo wedding in oshogbo grin
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by tonicyril: 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
ahnie:

Re read my comments again ,this time gently.
I never said...he's looking like yoruba gay,I said Yoruba Jesus.

I replied you because you asked me politely.
u should have said isoko Nebuchadnezzar instead
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by bobchigar(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
Disgusting. Twue.....
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Goodman247: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Omoluabi16:
The scent, warmth and softness of a woman is something to kill/die for. How can I leave all that for a man like me? I will never understand these people! :
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Bisolanaomi(f): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Na wa
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Goodman247: 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Yansch screwers grin grin
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Jetbound: 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
maureensylvia:
Chukwu aju

This world should just end

How will I explain to my growing kids that there's something like gay

God of Mercy!!!

Tell them that society would teach them that sex is only for reproduction but that's wrong. Sex is supposed to be fun for the people involved regardless of sex and love knows no gender �.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by bonnyhope: 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Poverty makes man destroy their lives. Gays are prone to disease of the anus. Gays destroy a nation. no to gays. Nigerian government must increase the punishment for gays and transgenders to 30 years imprisonment, they are misleading the kids. Bobrisky must be arrested.

Those supporting rubbish will tell you that

That is not a Nigerian problem

Moral decadence all over the world
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Nyanabo(m): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
shocked You failed to tell us ; Who is knacking who
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by omooba969(m): 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Patriotsleague:

What's wrong with being gay?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by ogaemma: 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
I just keep wondering how dirty post like this will make it to the front page.
The standard of naira land has really crumbled beyond the dust, otherwise they are promoting gay and lesbianism.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by omooba969(m): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nyanabo:
shocked You failed to tell us ; Who is knacking who

Is gay relationship all about sex?

What's your business with who does what?
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Mystery9(m): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
ahnie:
The white guy looking like yoruba jesus cheesy

Lord knows m so logging out, because they're definitely coming for me.
See you guys in 3 weeks time.
You used the name of Jesus in comparison to nonsense. It is well, I pity you.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Roozzaay(m): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Patriotsleague: 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
omooba969:

Gays need to be castrated. They are a liability and spread diseases in a society. Government in the UK was complaining that gays are requiring expensive surgeries for their anus, along with other diseases, increasing insurance payments. Do your research, gays spread diseases. They are a plague to a society.

Most Nigerian youths turn to gay due to poverty, most burst their ass to get free accomodation. See how they look sickly, even in Germany. That guy looks like someone that is suffering and sick.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by 1daboi: 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
Yoluba and gay......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Yungmil: 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
I thought I have seen it all!!!

But this, I have not seen anything ooo
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
ahnie:

Thanks buddy
say nothing Cuz’
In a bit, yeah
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by justli: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
maureensylvia:
Chukwu aju

This world should just end

How will I explain to my growing kids that there's something like gay

God of Mercy!!!

I make conscious effort to explain to children what gay, lesbian and trans is and why it's abominable. And I repeat that education any chance I have. You'll be surprised the brain washing they already received from Disney and YouTube and even children books.

As far as a child can read and use the internet , start educating them on morales and biblical principles, don't let the enemy get to them first

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by planetx: 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
If a man layeth down with another man like with a woman both of them shall surely be put to death, and their blood will be on their head. I pity this African mumu engaging in sodomy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by delzbaba(m): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
U for put graphic oh
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by ahnie: 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mystery9:

You used the name of Jesus in comparison to nonsense. It is well, I pity you.
Jesus is not a sacred name.....it's a name common with Brazilian and Argentina descents.
Havent heard of Jesus nevez?I think one other footballer also bear the name Jesus.
So you meant to tell me that,they have engaged in blasphemy?

We Nigerians ae too religious and na we do the worst pass.

The only names I find sacred are....God,Allah, Messiah.
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Nwaotu10(m): 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
I rather peddle drugs in far north Asia than allow a phallus inide my buttocks.. tufia.
AFONJAS EHH grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by Slmgirldippussy: 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Make we kuku dey kpain dem
Re: Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) by ahnie: 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
omooba969:

All shades of wrong

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity / Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.