Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. (38464 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kids

1 Like

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Tremple8v: 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Very soon naw you go want dey bleep fine boys. Gay in the making .

2 Likes

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by yemi1504: 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
Godsofsoccer:
It's the gay tendency in you that's unfolding.
Werey.

cheesy grin
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by phemmyfour: 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
SenatePresdo:

For the Records, God created Only Adam and Eve.

And then asked them to go and multiply, so you are a product of multiplications.

You should be blaming why your dad or mom is ugly, not blame God.

Lastly, you have low self esteem, and broke at the same time. Don't ask me how I know, ugly broke guys feel intimidated easily.

My Advice is, You should take your bath this morning, and then go and hug a live transformer.

Partial God kee you there.
Jeremiah won't agree with you
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by NewLifez: 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
shocked

Your are very dangerous to be with,

You can kill if your friend have money or something you don't have.

Jealous, Envy and Wickedness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Biafranodogwu55: 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Are u sure u are 35 years old cos na only 17 years boy dey act lyk this

1 Like

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Anticrime77: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
I no go look u twice no matter how handsome ure. But i cant get my eyes off u if u have a rare skills dat many people dont possess.. E.g If u can sing or dance well.. U fit draw(art painting)u can play ball wella, u sabi trade forex or ure a good punter .
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by qtguru(m): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:
I won't say I'm ugly let's just am an average looking guy, every time I get to see boys who are handsome or finer than me I get moody, angry and jealous about their looks...the way people stare at them and wish they are their friends.

I had an issue with one the other time just a minor misunderstanding I took it to another level... which was very wrong of me.

God is to be blamed, why did he create some people normal and the other better looking..and yet they say he is not a partial God.

There's always someone better, just focus on yourself.

5 Likes

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by PericomaNwankwo: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
That means you're not fine
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by melodyogonna(m): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Which kyn yeye person be this?
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Benoxvals(m): 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
“Youth” is indeed WASTED on the young.
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Dmacqh(m): 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
What did I read ? Someone who comprehended better should summarize
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Peterpanny: 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
SenatePresdo:

For the Records, God created Only Adam and Eve.

And then asked them to go and multiply, so you are a product of multiplications.

You should be blaming why your dad or mom is ugly, not blame God.

Lastly, you have low self esteem, and broke at the same time. Don't ask me how I know, ugly broke guys feel intimidated easily.

My Advice is, You should take your bath this morning, and then go and hug a live transformer.

Partial God kee you there.
you are making the matter more wawulencial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Drone95(m): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
Most senseless post I ever read on NL this year grin
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Dabillion: 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
;Dyou just hit d right spot..finest without levels is bullshit
Nonexisting:
The only thing I've benefited from parading myself as fine boy without sense was 50k job at a construction company back then and nothing else and na one secretary weh mumu cancelled someone's name in the hiring list and replaced it with mine, her "lover". No serious person will look your way if you be fine boy unless you have other things to offer. I done go meet one UBA area manager back then with the hope that my looks would mesmerize her into pushing forward my CV but madam was too professional to even notice my foolishness. Today with small change, the fine boy done come back fully but I done get sense now to dey apply am only to boost my contract chasing and not to beg person for free money. When I drive into your office premises in my well ironed senator with my well washed and waxed Chrysler 200, you'll sure give me that contract. The magic works better on older women though. grin
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Goodboy2000(m): 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:
I won't say I'm ugly let's just am an average looking guy, every time I get to see boys who are handsome or finer than me I get moody, angry and jealous about their looks...the way people stare at them and wish they are their friends.

I had an issue with one the other time just a minor misunderstanding I took it to another level... which was very wrong of me.

God is to be blamed, why did he create some people normal and the other better looking..and yet they say he is not a partial God.

You need to be delivered from admiring your fellow man.

Every spirit of envy, catch fire
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by sonofElElyon: 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
Godsofsoccer:
Werey.

grin
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by sonofElElyon: 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
Not front page worthy... Crap

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by hilfinity(m): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
Godsofsoccer:
Werey.

grin grin grin

Comrade preach!!!
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by hilfinity(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
U fine pass this guy below

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Shedy204(m): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
Jealousy is the last stage before you hit witchcraft

2 Likes

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Ovieemmanuel: 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
Drone95:
Most senseless post I ever read on NL this year grin
such a foolish boy.

1 Like

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Olamorireayo: 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lol I hope U have money Mr fine guy ?
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by OChimex: 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:

Dont blame God, blame your dad for not marrying very beautiful wife like Beyonce or Agbani Darego. If any of those women were you mom, you would had been finer.

Now, do not make your kids to blame God, marry beautiful woman.
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Banbanna(m): 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ingratitude coupled with insatiable desires na im dey worry you. There are lots people out there wishing to be as cute & good looking as you, you're here feeling insecure/inadequate about someone else's handsomeness. Beauty is skin deep & isn't just about fine face, you might have finer, better body parts than that dude, only that you don't know. Be thankful for what your so called discriminatory God has given you as you continue to make yourself look better.
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Papichulostunne(m): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:

your just fustrated and depressed at the same time.. don't ask me how I know because have been in your shoes before.
Guyman from the looks of things no be before.. you still dey the shoes now.. and you fit leggo inside the shoes. Your mate dey think of how to stand, build up and start a home you are here crying about looks.

I just imagine how your own girl go dey beside you know if she so much as look at another person you will go home to whine like a baby.

I see homo in your future.. no offence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by femiasaolu2014: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:

Instead of blaming God for your predicament which he didn't cause (he didn't create you).

Blame your parents.

Two fugly people who decided to marry themselves.

Try not to repeat the mistakes your forebears made.

Give your offspring a fighting chance so they don't go through life with a chip on their shoulders like you are presently doing.

1 Like

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Henz81: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:

Hmmmmm! I think you are jobless to have posted this trash. Abi you want make we blame God say you know too handsome? Abeg go look for job jor!
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Yeyenairaland(m): 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:

Na mumu d worry u
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by SenatePresdo(m): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
Soulsymbol99:

Bros that Adam and eve story no balance. They told us God created only Adam and eve, meaning they were the only human beings on earth abi? The same Bible told us that Cain after his f**k up ran away to a place called Nod.there he settled down and even married. So were did those he settled down wit and even married one of them came from?

Which creation story balance?

Which one you come believe?
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Elidrisy20: 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
Your yansh go soon hear am lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me / Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him / Nigeria Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Goat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.