Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. (38470 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Kobicove(m): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
Na low self-esteem dey worry you! undecided
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Adext4sure(m): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
You have big problem bros grin
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Babalola0920: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
I don't find some thread on this platform meaningful If una no get news put sport update on the page...

2 Likes

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Theoarhics: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
Mumu gay
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by SATANICMONEYMAN: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
My dear you are as ugly as mariala.no guy is more handsome than me as MOney BOY with Satan backup. Go and make money to beautify your handsomeness . If you are gay Good
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by victorazy(m): 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:
I won't say I'm ugly let's just am an average looking guy, every time I get to see boys who are handsome or finer than me I get moody, angry and jealous about their looks...the way people stare at them and wish they are their friends.

I had an issue with one the other time just a minor misunderstanding I took it to another level... which was very wrong of me.

God is to be blamed, why did he create some people normal and the other better looking..and yet they say he is not a partial God.

Lazy youth.

1 Like

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Foreign231(m): 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
Wetin be all these kain thing for front page ?

2 Likes

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by casualobserver: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:
I won't say I'm ugly let's just am an average looking guy, every time I get to see boys who are handsome or finer than me I get moody, angry and jealous about their looks...the way people stare at them and wish they are their friends.

I had an issue with one the other time just a minor misunderstanding I took it to another level... which was very wrong of me.

God is to be blamed, why did he create some people normal and the other better looking..and yet they say he is not a partial God.

Forking Gay
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by aribisala0(m): 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
Wetin be fine boy? In the Southern part of Nigeria people can preoccupy themselves with idiocy

1 Like

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by benydy(f): 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hmmm�

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by onunwa21(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nothing wey aboki no go see 4 gate!!!
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by SMARTMOTORS(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
I can't wait for Obi's Administration to take over power next year so can flush all these Gayerous Urchins to their Gayrison (kirikiri) headquarter where dey belong!
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Hayaoga1(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
Godsofsoccer:
It's the gay tendency in you that's unfolding.
Werey.
Funny you
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by agos: 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
This one no get work,ppl de hussle to see how them go make am big 4 life him de admire fine guys. Na who fine boy help. I prefer to be ugly n rich than handsome n broke

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by FCBnjn(m): 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:

your just fustrated and depressed at the same time.. don't ask me how I know because have been in your shoes before.
vawluence
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Antoeni(m): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
You are a Gay

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Britishcoins(m): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
Some things that I read in Nairaland this days.... Just like yesterday my GF was trying to explain to me how handsome I am to her
I just tell her what she needed.. Because I knew she need financial help...
This life as a man try to make money
It is now I understand it very well...
I have lists of beautiful young girls praying for me to just say I love you... No be by handsome

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by blingxx(m): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:

Don't be jealous because fine boys don't get always get the good girls

1 Like

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by ArewaHero(m): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
everyday ,fine boy that, fine boy this una no they Tire ?
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by KingDash: 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
Bros that means if you see me you go commit sucide
Tonero5200:

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by dhetz: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
mad man
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:
being fustrated that you had to come online to insult your mother and father who begs for arms is not a new thing. so many lame niggas like you out here

Ogbeni,no dey do like small pikin cus the forum is kinda faceless..wetin bring the parents to this one now?

He is actually right, if my mum is beautiful and marry better handsome man wey tall and set like her,what do you think the offspring will look like?... maybe the way he explained it frustrated you or got you angry... but c'mon, no dey bring UNCULTURED attitude outside make we know say u get better upbringing.. relax and laugh at every stewpid comments and utterances.... peace

1 Like

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by haiti007(m): 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
SenatePresdo:

For the Records, God created Only Adam and Eve.

And then asked them to go and multiply, so you are a product of multiplications.

You should be blaming why your dad or mom is ugly, not blame God.

Lastly, you have low self esteem, and broke at the same time. Don't ask me how I know, ugly broke guys feel intimidated easily.

My Advice is, You should take your bath this morning, and then go and hug a live transformer.

Partial God kee you there.

I wish I can like this post over and over again

2 Likes

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by lordprogress: 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
Something dey worry you so na your problem be that
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by OZ511: 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
In jesus christ voice it is finished
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by PrinceMajestic: 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lol, not only with other finer guys but other guys that tend to swag up and look fly like you or more than you. especially when the nigga hanging out with your crush the beef is worse. I understand it's natural. Sometimes you find yourself beefing niggas like that and you're not keeping friends with them even when you may be in the same place only occasional handshakes sometimes. But later there may be need to be friends with them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him / Nigeria Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Goat (Photos) / She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.