Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men (45772 Views)

Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by fasho01(m): 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
That's the new reality. More men are transitioning from being SIMPle to becoming alpha males

9 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by VenumX: 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
You like bad boys...that's why.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Osibajo2023: 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
incandescentena:
tongue

Kilode Silly Cuppy? Women themselves are saying men are approaching them less across the board. So a lot of guys still don't give a fvck?!

Well, It's fairly simple. Some may not like you. Cause Guys go about their lives approaching women they like. Either because of how they look, or how they act.

Just stop looking for attention
for ur mind u dey make sense

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
She likes attention too much. Attention seeker lady

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by metalgear11(m): 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Goes to show that men no longer want a woman for her looks alone sis.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Secondly: 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
Someone should please help me tell her that she is not that beautiful.

She's just average when it comes to looks.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by mediclife1987(m): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
Niece:
Music artiste and Disc Jockey, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy, has expressed her displeasure with men who must keep her waiting unnecessarily before responding to her messages.
The music star took to her verified Twitter handle to share the sad experience. In her tweet, Dj Cuppy stated that even with her good looks, men delay in replying to her messages.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChH_61No60F/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Her tweet reads;

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1555531283505324034

You think sey the world dey revolve around your bumbum...

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by pussygotlips: 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
Welcome to man's world baby
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Chetas81(m): 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
ASK THOSE OLOSHO ACTRESS HOW THEY DO IT IF YOU CAN
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Kajaard: 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
Niece:
Music artiste and Disc Jockey, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy, has expressed her displeasure with men who must keep her waiting unnecessarily before responding to her messages.
The music star took to her verified Twitter handle to share the sad experience. In her tweet, Dj Cuppy stated that even with her good looks, men delay in replying to her messages.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChH_61No60F/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Her tweet reads;

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1555531283505324034

Some men don't like ladies that have no shape. Yes I said it: DJ Cuppy is shapeless and built like a compressed balloon.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by alizma: 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
She just exposed herself, now everyone now knows why men don't respond to her messages, no reasonable man want to be subjected to verbal abuse in the name of friendship talk more of marriage. Continue to run your mouth.

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by OriOko88(m): 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
A typical case of ''money doenst bring happiness! Its like this babe is paying guys. Money to get laid ooo. Make his dad arange one of his rich friends son for her to marry na. Before she gt more and more frustrated cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by imagrg(m): 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
Say your own. shocked
MrBrownJay1:

you've said it all!
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Kajaard: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
fasho01:
That's the new reality. More men are transitioning from being SIMPle to becoming alpha males

That's the new reality bro. The ladies know this and it makes them scared cheesy

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by incandescentena: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
Osibajo2023:
for ur mind u dey make sense
Are you lost?
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by abobote: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
This girl is depressed

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by thorpido(m): 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
Make una no beef the girl na.She's privileged to be born in a rich home and anyone would want that.
Her reality is that money can't get you true love and she's dealing with that.
She deserves happiness just like anyone else.

11 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Streetmovement(m): 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Nobody has time again, too many important things lately, women are just for pleasure.

When men are done with business they can look down for pleasure

Know this and know Peace

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Adrian9(m): 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
T
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by casualobserver: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
I hate to hear women say I can’t find a man and I am pretty. That is exactly why you can’t find a man because all you think of and all you have to offer is your looks!!!!

The sister that no one hears of, that doesn’t go around thee internet seeking attention is the one that has fiancé. Maybe Cuppy should take lessons from her sister on how to conduct herself. Men don’t want women like Cuppy!

The world is full of 40, 50, year old single women who think their beauty is all it takes to find a man.

9 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by brante(m): 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
but she still ok

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Successfulben: 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
You told you that you look good? Ugly thing.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Zaheeddudu: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
Now way den dey stab us up and down who wan die
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Skty: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
Cuppy, men de find money

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Mayeldah(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Why wait for responses from silly men?

This gal no get respect
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Dshocker(m): 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
This girl is highly depressed over her inability to get true love.

Probably she might have bad character, but one i am certain is that DJ Cuppy is shapeless and has a protruding tummy.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by fykes(m): 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
I hate the bearer of bad news...but hey girl ...you aren't good looking.

And it really shouldn't be bad news to you

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by lolu2019: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
toujurs:
Most ladies find it hard to express what they want, they keep silent and give attitude, expecting the man to know what's in her head, magically. I guess.

Maybe introverts. When she begins to clock early thirties, you see them. Trying to work on their, boring life. Which is already late. Because most men nw, marry younger girls.
how do u know.I get one like that.she is 35 now.she dey dance upandan for tiktok and Facebook now.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Babapyro: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
Someone is clearly lying to this girl cos you're average at best

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) / Tuface Idibia's 9 Year Old First Daughter, Ehi Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.