Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men (45774 Views)

Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by WATCHOVER(m): 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
Why is she so desperate, she get STD?
Am just asking
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Bobbiee: 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
You're not that good looking to be frank

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by NaijaCover(m): 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
Enjoy your money
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Minajesty18(f): 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
Why do I feel she's just catching cruise with the world, bae might have something serious on going �

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
candidtalk:
Lol. Cuppy is delusional. Who does she think she is?
The self-made and successful Nigerian male is the most indulged Nigga in the whole world.

Why? That 230 million population no be beans. It translates into far more beautiful and stunningly sexy chics than Cuppy can ever hope to match.

A nigga like me that does not need her dad's money or connection will never look at her twice when sexy Nigerian ladies yapa on the street queuing for buses who would appreciate 'shine shine bobo' in shiny car.

Cuppy, work on your character and be ready to give ordinary guys a chance. You're not special, no disrespect, and guys who do not need your name or family profile will never consider you. Be humble.

Niggas who are self-made need a woman to bring something too. If you think your papa name is that 'something' then you must know some broke, weak and lame-ass niggas.

@Niggas.
Never stop trying to make it. When you do, the world is yours. Especially if you're a Nigerian male. cool

Smile
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
After calling men silly, you still Clive for their response
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by lolu2019: 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Attitude tins.all dis rich men daughter's don't just have it.once u r not into them,they are going to give u attitude.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Phcmayor(m): 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
To marry is not for everyone
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Secondly: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
fasho01:
That's the new reality. More men are transitioning from being SIMPle to becoming alpha males

I think you have a point there.

Not really alpha per say.

But into something called MGTOW: Men Going Their Own Way.

As a result of MGTOW, men are no longer that interested in making women the priority of their lives. They'd rather choose to focus their attention to somewhere else in their lives that brings them so much comfort and joy and happiness.

Thus starving those ladies of the attention from men they tend to cherish so much.

MGTOW men will rather prefer to live their own simple lives rather than be in a relationship with a woman as such relationships often bring about so much drama and stress.

Women who are now facing this attention draught from such MGTOW men may now start complaining and ranting on social media just like this DJ Cuppy is doing right now.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by jaxxy(m): 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
it is a grave error for a woman to think her looks is everything.

Temi wey no get looks done get husband.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Chopcy29: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
candidtalk:
Lol. Cuppy is delusional. Who does she think she is?
The self-made and successful Nigerian male is the most indulged Nigga in the whole world.

Why? That 230 million population no be beans. It translates into far more beautiful and stunningly sexy chics than Cuppy can ever hope to match.

A nigga like me that does not need her dad's money or connection will never look at her twice when sexy Nigerian ladies yapa on the street queuing for buses who would appreciate 'shine shine bobo' in shiny car.

Cuppy, work on your character and be ready to give ordinary guys a chance. You're not special, no disrespect, and guys who do not need your name or family profile will never consider you. Be humble.

Niggas who are self-made need a woman to bring something too. If you think your papa name is that 'something' then you must know some broke, weak and lame-ass niggas.

@Niggas.
Never stop trying to make it. When you do, the world is yours. Especially if you're a Nigerian male. cool

You need a crown � bro
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by bonnyhope: 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
Who confirmed it that you have good look?

Who said good look attract and keep responsible men??

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Ibegtodiffer: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
Na wa o! Ordinary small post to trend, you guys are just firing missiles up and down...

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Edoreborn: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
Even low-livers that ordinarily will beg to be her friend are here saying she is ugly..I no blame dem na she I blame..keep ur life private,,u no gree..

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by chubinwa(m): 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ok, this is actually commendable. not like some worthless bitches that never give a Bleep about what guys feels for them
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by EmekaA125(m): 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
Rubbish. Your father's wealth has entered ur head. What do you mean by silly men??
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
Somebody please put a dick in this girls mouth already angry grin
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by kenex4ever(m): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
U are average looking

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Deluxewize(m): 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
They are not silly men, they are serious men.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by SavageResponse(m): 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
Who cares?
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by dreu2fine(m): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Niece:
Music artiste and Disc Jockey, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy, has expressed her displeasure with men who must keep her waiting unnecessarily before responding to her messages.
The music star took to her verified Twitter handle to share the sad experience. In her tweet, Dj Cuppy stated that even with her good looks, men delay in replying to her messages.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChH_61No60F/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Her tweet reads;

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1555531283505324034
U get say your dad na billionaire if not
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by seunH: 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Realtalk20:
It's a global thing . Women around the world are complaining . Toasters are less and less these days ...
Men have found less stressful ways to entertain ourselves. And sex is very cheap for us now especially 8n a poverty stricken country like Nigeria where with one satchet of indomie you can get a blowjòb fro cheap ladies like Profperfect girlfriend.

So why brother toasting anymore... Who needs a relationship when sex is cheap and she has nothing else to offer in the relationship?

Do you think men want to end up like Profperfect who is dating and about to marry a prostitute?

Nope
Sincerely you nailed it. I was asking a cross section of my female students if females still do shakara. The response I got was incredible, they were like "Nooooo" some "Not really" so I further asked why? They were like, "if they do shakara or do shakara too much, that guys of nowadays would simply jump to the next girl, no capping" Na so I shock

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by jubrilELsudan: 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
OK SAY NO MORE......

AAAAAASHAAAAAAAAAAWOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HUUUSBAAAAAAAAAAAND SNAAAAAAAAATCHEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Yankee101: 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
Who are you?
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Gbeng30(m): 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
We got your message but we no is not true, you're simply looking for attention and trying to trend.. grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Damoon77(m): 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
I love you dj cuppy ❤️�

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
There is swag for everyone in their own world.
Men must be men.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by maasoap(m): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
Why is she messaging "silly" guys? The truth is that she likes men that are far beyond her reach. E.g. Aj

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri / Tuface Idibia's 9 Year Old First Daughter, Ehi Idibia / Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.