Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men (45773 Views)

Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by etrouble: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
I hope it does not end in Suicide. Frustration and Depression are one level below the level of Suicide. Even when my grandmama died, I did not cry, not to talk of when one silly spoilt pig-like idiot dies.

But, may God no let you end that way for the sake of your parent and other parents all round the world, Amin l'oruko Jesu.

Her mother and father need to start talking to her more and more.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Brushstrokes20: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
Haters must hate undecided
Don't mind them my sis in law!
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by dododawa1: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
Men are wise now.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by sayso: 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
Niece:
Music artiste and Disc Jockey, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy, has expressed her displeasure with men who must keep her waiting unnecessarily before responding to her messages.
The music star took to her verified Twitter handle to share the sad experience. In her tweet, Dj Cuppy stated that even with her good looks, men delay in replying to her messages.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChH_61No60F/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Her tweet reads;

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1555531283505324034
guys OK, make una load out those Fulani girls pic so Cuppy will know her place.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Abuolododo93: 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
Niece:
Music artiste and Disc Jockey, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy, has expressed her displeasure with men who must keep her waiting unnecessarily before responding to her messages.
The music star took to her verified Twitter handle to share the sad experience. In her tweet, Dj Cuppy stated that even with her good looks, men delay in replying to her messages.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChH_61No60F/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Her tweet reads;

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1555531283505324034
... You even call him 'silly'...I'm afraid he might not come
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Truthsoldier(m): 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
I don't know how to hide mouth...DJ stupid no Cuppy You have been sacrificed.... if you know you know but if you don't gerrit then fogerrit
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by lymelyte(m): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
candidtalk:
Lol. Cuppy is delusional. Who does she think she is?
The self-made and successful Nigerian male is the most indulged Nigga in the whole world.

Why? That 230 million population no be beans. It translates into far more beautiful and stunningly sexy chics than Cuppy can ever hope to match.

A nigga like me that does not need her dad's money or connection will never look at her twice when sexy Nigerian ladies yapa on the street queuing for buses who would appreciate 'shine shine bobo' in shiny car.

Cuppy, work on your character and be ready to give ordinary guys a chance. You're not special, no disrespect, and guys who do not need your name or family profile will never consider you. Be humble.

Niggas who are self-made need a woman to bring something too. If you think your papa name is that 'something' then you must know some broke, weak and lame-ass niggas.

@Niggas.
Never stop trying to make it. When you do, the world is yours. Especially if you're a Nigerian male. cool
facts#
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by meedoLock(m): 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
But the story don old na...

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by silibaba: 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
Yes, am SILIbaba
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
Why my mind dey tell me say this girl toto go get serious odour

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by clothingonline(m): 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
Cuppy dm me now someone around me genuinely want to make good friend with you male
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by bagad: 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
This proud woman needs husband quick quick before 12 o'clock pass abeg, any volunteer that can even at least pretend to love and care for her. But na endurance and patience go be your watchword Sha o.
Abeg make our silly guys reply that spoilt kid abeg.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by dammyco(m): 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
IFEOLUWA message me na, make I date you for just one week.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
Someone that wants to grow her twitter and instagram page with those Silly men! See how they will rush to message her.. Silly men indeed, they're irresponsible! Use them to catch Cruise!
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Qwi1: 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Because men are not atm like most of the girls out there think
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Wallix: 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
DJ Cuppy,

Just thank your stars that your dad is a billionaire and you have been exposed to and can afford the good life. Else, you are actually below average in my books. (I know beauty is in the eye the beholder grin) Just imagine yourself stuck in Mushin or Shomolu (no disrepect my peeps for area without access to all the perks). Go Naija go see naturally beautiful babes that have been born in the wrong setting with the harsh weather. Even against all the odds, them no gree. Them still dey live up. Imagive them having money, access and exposure.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by BreakingNews21: 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
See all dat gelato and jollof rice calories parked on her frame. Pretty girl done let her body enter the beginning realm of obesity.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Oceanjagaban: 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
Spoilt brat...you think say your papa money fit but love.men will only widen your pussy and run
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Okobola146: 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
Which good looks? Abeg shift

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Okobola146: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
Spoilt brat...you think say your papa money fit but love.men will only widen your pussy and run
pussy wey don already turn to borehole

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Oceanjagaban: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Okobola146:
pussy wey don already turn to borehole
lol...I dey suspect say you don blow that waist
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Neitan(m): 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
This of Reeks of desperation/obsession.
She shouldn't have aired this openly. lipsrsealed undecided

Unlike this : grin grin cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drRV3O4TQQU
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
Minajesty18:
Why do I feel she's just catching cruise with the world, bae might have something serious on going �

You just took the word out of my mouth.
Don't believe everything you see on the internet.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by gbishman: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
Looks doesn't make a woman. Babe check yourself you nor complete
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by OBUA12345: 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
For a man it's better to remain single than to marry a woman without character. An ugly girl with good character can win a man heart easily. Moreover the beautiful girls without character are meant for ashebis.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Okobola146: 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
lol...I dey suspect say you don blow that waist
God forbid bad thing. Her pussy go don sour

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by PharmacyStore: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
Dj Cuppy is a vibe
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by blazebaba(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
grin grin

Lol.. she said she looks good shaa....

Panshopist abeg hep me check am out undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Oceanjagaban: 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
Okobola146:
lolz.....abbobi...the kpomo go bitter well well
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by Oceanjagaban: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Okobola146:
lol...Abbobi...her kpomo go bitter skata
Re: DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men by EmmyDJourno: 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
Men no get time again
Women need to start understanding this
Life is tough, nobody wants baggage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Reacts To A Video Of Youths ‘chilling’ At A Betting Shop In Owerri / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) / Tuface Idibia's 9 Year Old First Daughter, Ehi Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.