Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,024 members, 7,821,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before (6412 Views)

How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by Escabado: 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
I have had anal sex with 3 girls with big ass it was really fun the first one was reluctant but after then she is now the now Putin my D in her as. Lol some of these girls puci are so wide but there anal ar Tight. . Guys share your experience step by step how it happened.

Pls no lies here . If you haven't just read and ignore the thread

1 Like

Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by Totilopussylick(m): 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Very disgursting tongue

4 Likes

Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by Viscuz: 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Very disgursting tongue

I heard Atiku likes it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by Anyiamaka: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

I heard Atiku likes it

This Atiku and Dino's picture is worth a billion words

1 Like

Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by luizpippo(m): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nothing interesting in it.

Just thinking about shit all through.
Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by AmancalledGod: 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hoping to try it someday

2 Likes

Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by PumpumPrince: 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Very disgursting tongue

Disgusting how? ..u were glasssses ?(no oofencse) undecided
Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by mystery22: 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
Anal sex makes a girl commit to you more,plus is more tighter than the pussy..

6 Likes

Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by nifemi25(m): 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Wish I could give this a try someday.....wait what if my d*ck is touching the shit in the ass
Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by Nonexisting: 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
No and I will never try it. The odor that oozes out of their pussies is already too much for me, I can't handle the situation when shit odor is added. You'll see a clean working class vaginarian to fucck yet pussy odor will be an issue and you come dey wonder the difference between them and the ones weh dey sell foodstuffs for market. So much for sophisticated women. Mtchew

21 Likes

Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by stuffs4me(m): 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

I heard Atiku likes it

1 Like

Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by Viscuz: 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
stuffs4me:

Viscuz do you know i am a fool for supporting Tinubu ?
Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by BlackPantherxXx: 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

I heard Atiku likes it

Peter Obi has an effeminate voice... I learnt he was Atiku's Girlfriend. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by Viscuz: 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

No go use Aboniki masturbate o

4 Likes

Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by chigoziri2403(m): 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
Anal sekx is okay, but it requires an extraordinary clean girl, and lots of lubricants

4 Likes

Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by ajekpaks(m): 1:13am On Aug 15, 2022
omo things are happening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by Lawly: 1:19am On Aug 15, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

Just like they have dug bore hole on tinibu's ass that he's now wearing pampas upandan and still peeing on it again. Habaaa grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by Lawly: 1:20am On Aug 15, 2022
Viscuz:

No go use Aboniki masturbate o

grin grin grin
Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by revolt(m): 4:05am On Aug 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Very disgursting tongue

Taaaaaaaaaaa....whurt do u know?.... get out jo... something wey sweet die
Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by shortIGBOman: 5:53am On Aug 15, 2022
Viscuz:

I heard Atiku likes it

Hmmm, Peter Obidient don reach here. grin

1 Like

Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by BlackPantherxXx: 7:17am On Aug 15, 2022
Lawly:

Just like they have dug bore hole on tinibu's ass that he's now wearing pampas upandan and still peeing on it again. Habaaa grin

Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 15, 2022
Nonexisting:
No and I will never try it. The odor that oozes out of their pussies is already too much for me, I can't handle the situation when shit odor is added. You'll see a clean working class vaginarian to fucck yet pussy odor will be an issue and you come dey wonder the difference between them and the ones weh dey sell foodstuffs for market. So much for sophisticated women. Mtchew
I can't remember the last time I saw a smelling vagina.

4 Likes

Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by Moneyboyz: 7:44am On Aug 15, 2022
Spirit04:

Don't mind him, smelling vagina is usually common among girls who sleep around. Different sperms from different men in same hole without proper cleaning.

I have been involved with a girl who behaves rascally I was surprised no single smell came out of there, I've also been involved with so many who pretend to be holy, took me 2 days for my hands to stop smelling.

6 Likes

Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by lereinter(m): 8:19am On Aug 15, 2022
Obi the father of lies

Just like apc buhari

In this 2022, someone campaigning with this

1 Like

Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by Baronthecelebri: 8:25am On Aug 15, 2022
Escabado:
I have had anal sex with 3 girls with big ass it was really fun the first one was reluctant but after then she is now the now Putin my D in her as. Lol some of these girls puci are so wide but there anal ar Tight. . Guys share your experience step by step how it happened.

lazy youth
Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by AfahaAbia(m): 8:59am On Aug 15, 2022
Nonexisting:

Hmm where do u see such women? I have only met one and that was many years ago in secondary school. All the women I have met don't have that problem.
Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by Nonexisting: 10:06am On Aug 15, 2022
Spirit04:
I believe it depends on your own hygiene too because if you don't brush, you may not percieved the mouth odor of the person beside you. Also, I have a very sensitive nose. My friends cajole me alot saying my nose is like that of a pregnant woman. I can smell out anything.
Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 15, 2022
Nonexisting:
I believe it depends on your own hygiene too because if you don't brush, you may not percieved the mouth odor of the person beside you. Also, I have a very sensitive nose. My friends cajole me alot saying my nose is like that of a pregnant woman. I can smell out anything.
no. You just mix with low quality females (maybe underage sef) who can't even bathe properly. Vagina doesn't have any offensive odour. It's the fault of the lady if it smells bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by kingjiss: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
Escabado:

Try it with your mother
Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
Op, why do u like an.al thread a lot

Here is the previous one

https://www.nairaland.com/7245021/u-anal-sex-9ja-girl

Dem do u, with bum.bum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by Iamicekid(m): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
I don’t know but to me, if a guy tries anal, he might be gay prone tho, cause I see no difference between a guy that bleeps a girl ass and a guy ass…. Pussy dey, breast dey, mouth dey if na exploring u want, explore around that don’t go Bleep ass

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] / See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.