Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? (81093 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by amzee(m): 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
A photo of a bath soap surfaced on social
media and left people in stitches on social
media and the comments section after
Something was noticed.

It has been stated that this type of soap
can only be found in a boy's bathroom ,
due to the fact that it serves a purpose
which will not be mentioned in full , in
order to eliminate any racy and sexual
suggestive contents.The soap is allegedly
used for masturbation.

A guy took to Twitter wanting to know how
would a girlfriend re act of she finds this equipment in her boyfriend's bathroom.

An individual by the user name of " Dr.
anonymous @ oladyussuf " felt the need to
share this sight with the people on social
media.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Besuccessful: 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
amzee:
A photo of a bath soap surfaced on social
media and left people in stitches on social
media and the comments section after
Something was noticed.

It has been stated that this type of soap
can only be found in a boy's bathroom ,
due to the fact that it serves a purpose
which will not be mentioned in full , in
order to eliminate any racy and sexual
suggestive contents.The soap is allegedly
used for masturbation.

A guy took to Twitter wanting to know how
would a girlfriend re act of she finds this equipment in her boyfriend's bathroom.

An individual by the user name of " Dr.
anonymous @ oladyussuf " felt the need to
share this sight with the people on social
media.

Where is the soap?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by slawomir: 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Not bad...

For masturbating....soapy squad

That soap don pass through hell....thick and thin...

228 Likes 23 Shares

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by amzee(m): 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
Besuccessful:

Where is the soap?
Posted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Hezzyluv: 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
Maybe him dey hang the soap for the bathroom door handle.

364 Likes 20 Shares

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by pyyxxaro: 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
Yusuf papa go get many of this thing undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Gofwane(m): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Maybe him dey hang the soap for the bathroom door handle.
Oboyyeh grin

19 Likes

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
Chai... i didn't even bother to read but scrolled down to the pics. Immediately my phone almost fell off because of laughter grin
Op respect urself oo grin
But how the pipe take drill hole for bar soap. Omor things dey happen oo grin grin grin

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Applegirl22: 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
d guy dick slim, i hate slim dick. fat dick is better dan long dick

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by AuroraB(f): 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Enyi, ijikwa ahu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
Why una dey leak EmiDon11 secret nau

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Kronikuz: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
Dude disvirgined the soap straight up grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by NonsenseRubbish: 1:28am On Aug 17, 2022
[/b]
Orgasmgiver123:
Why una dey leak EmiDon11 secret nau

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

[b]Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by padi94(m): 8:11am On Aug 17, 2022
This should be a shame to the girlfriend of who ever did this soap dirty. It simply means the girlfriend Puna is so loosed that this hole is tighter for the guy. It means he doesn't enjoy the loosed Puna she has

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2022
Kronikuz:
Dude disvirgined the soap straight up grin
LMAO

2 Likes

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by KingMack(m): 9:24am On Aug 17, 2022
That guy don use missile change the face of that soap Heiya I feel for the poor soap angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Miravik900(m): 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
Applegirl22:
d guy dick slim, i hate slim dick. fat dick is better dan long dick

Lol � you go don chop enough dicks to know the difference Mummy

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by wiseword316(m): 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
Let's ask naira Marley. Soapy.....
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Applegirl22: 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
Miravik900:

Lol � you go don chop enough dicks to know the difference Mummy
na bad tin?

5 Likes

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Miravik900(m): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
Applegirl22:
na bad tin?

Yes na

8 Likes

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by kelspinall(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
if the d fits in there,then no the d is .....
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by CgRay: 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
I will just ignore it. Better than sleeping around.

8 Likes

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by idu1(m): 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
pyyxxaro:
PM....?
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by omowolewa: 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
Screem
Call the police for soap abuse

1 Like

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Nonexisting: 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
No vaginarian will flee because his dick is big judging from the hole.
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by dododawa1: 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
Kid/adult and their thinking nowadays
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by SexyBabe001: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Hmmm
Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Nothing I will just pretend as if Nothing happened

4 Likes

Re: If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? by Akinjnr16: 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jo Soapy! ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] / Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.