Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC (17138 Views)

Only Zombies Are Obedient – Femi Kuti / Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party / Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 17, 2022
This is the kind of people we need in nigeria people with obedien spirit
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Mazigoldnet(m): 6:03am On Aug 17, 2022
U go loose imo State woefully
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Ezmans: 6:03am On Aug 17, 2022
Supreme Court administrator of APC in IMO state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Jostoman: 6:08am On Aug 17, 2022
IMO STATE people Obidient to vampire? No way
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by kliffo(m): 6:09am On Aug 17, 2022
kingthreat:
Say this and that about Hope Uzodinma. But one thing I am sure of is that his sense of LOYALTY is second to none. He is 100% loyal to those that made him unlike Peter Obi with no sense of loyalty. Jumping from APGA to PDP and now LP within a space of 4 years.
If every wife is loyal to their husbands like Uzodinma is loyal to APC, then the divorce rate in Nigeria will be lower than 5%.

P/S: Na just yarn I dey yarn. Freedom of expression is boldly outlined in the Nigerian constitution. Obidients, no put your frustration on me abeg. Have a blessed day.

Uzodinma decamped from PDP to APC and 'won' gubernatorial nomination in a matter of months. He was not loyal to PDP that made him politically. Our politicians are generally not loyal to any party. The party is just a vehicle.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Hydroxide(m): 6:16am On Aug 17, 2022
The supreme court governor knows he will be losing his polling unit to peter obi in the coming election. How do want to market Tinubu in IMO state? Na juju you wan use?

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Uncletony(m): 6:16am On Aug 17, 2022
What ever Mr supreme Court Governor!

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by MartinsD12(m): 6:17am On Aug 17, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1426175/dont-want-join-issue-obi-apc-members-obedient-apc-uzodinma-video/
Why is he using the term of obident for apc , supreme court agbado cassava Governor should stop using obident to market a failed product it won't work here in South East

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by jacoik(m): 6:18am On Aug 17, 2022
My own supreme court governor have spoken. Oga sir, abeg try win ngbidi for APC first before you start crying

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Faber(m): 6:19am On Aug 17, 2022
kingthreat:
Say this and that about Hope Uzodinma. But one thing I am sure of is that his sense of LOYALTY is second to none. He is 100% loyal to those that made him unlike Peter Obi with no sense of loyalty. Jumping from APGA to PDP and now LP within a space of 4 years.
If every wife is loyal to their husbands like Uzodinma is loyal to APC, then the divorce rate in Nigeria will be lower than 5%.

P/S: Na just yarn I dey yarn. Freedom of expression is boldly outlined in the Nigerian constitution. Obidients, no put your frustration on me abeg. Have a blessed day.

Was Uzodimma in PDP before joining APC?
I just want ask you, I want know the level of your myopism

3 Likes

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Demolakay: 6:19am On Aug 17, 2022
kingthreat:

Stupid lot! Soo peter obi is d first politician to move from one party to anoda.Ur shameless, leaving substance to chase simpleton!

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by jrusky(m): 6:23am On Aug 17, 2022
Very intelligent statement. First time Uzo will ever say something sensible and smartly.

So you obi supporters are you in peace now Uzo and Umahi has repeatedly says they are staying with apc regardless their party flagbearer hope you are all cool now?

Likewise I said we in pdp are cool with our flagbearer regardless, any other internal party rancours will be iron out and we move but for anyone to think we in pdp will drop any of our state for obi biko not in this world and I'm sure no apc state will dare such as well so obi can go and be the president of those who want to burn down Nigeria and burn down fela shine good luck to him.
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Bobloco: 6:25am On Aug 17, 2022
kingthreat:

If not jumping from one party to another is what you are using to describe The supreme court governor as being loyal then you are wrong.

Hope Uzodinma like most Nigerian politicians have also jumbed from one party to another in the cause of his political journey.

He was in PDP prior to the 2003 general election but decamped to AD, contested on it platform and lost the gubernatorial election in Imo State, he returned to PDP in 2007 and secured the ticket to contest the Orlu senatorial zone election. He won and spent eight years in the senate then decamped to APC in 2019 where he contested and lost coming a distant fourth in the gubernatorial election only for the supreme court to impose him on Imo people as their governor

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Adayincanada: 6:28am On Aug 17, 2022
A great reply by Mr . Hope, issue based campaign should be the target
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by DadaHammed: 6:28am On Aug 17, 2022
Uzodinjo make sure you go to Oru, Orsu and Orlu for APC campaign. Make sure you are present in that campaign.
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Neddstark: 6:35am On Aug 17, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
WE NEED A NEW NIGERIA

We are desperate to have a new change in our country.
We need to have that type of Country we always hoped for.
A country where things are working properly.
A country where corruption is almost IMPOSSIBLE.

A country where “keeping to the rule of law” is such a paramount priority in all activities and considerations, both by the government and the citizens.

A country where positions and favours are merited in good faith

A country where nepotism and favouritism is totally absent.

A country where the necessary data of the citizens are well kept by the government, and being put into active positive usage for the general good of the people, (an not only for the good of the few political elites)

A country where it is almost impossible to spend money whose sources and the procedures for its acquisition are not known

A country where engaging and contacting the police is so quick and very easy., And can be done REMOTELY, at ZERO COST..

A country where the “police response” is quick and automatic.

A country where the police and military, the security personnels, and all the uniformed personnels treat citizens with utmost respect and priority; and not with intimidation and unwarranted extortions.

A country where the judiciary is highly independent and doesn't work for money and/or kickbacks; but solely and purely for justice, truth, and fairness.

A country where workers at every level work for the happiness that goes with the work they are doing.

A country where the government is the Link between the rich and the poor,, and not where the government joins the rich and abandons the poor.

A country where the government is so easily accessible and available to everyone.

A country where the government constantly release all the necessary data and information to the public at the appropriate periods and/or durations, without being asked by the public to do so.

A country where crime can never go UNPUNISHED,, no matter how little or big or how cloaked or coded the crime is, and no matter who committed such crimes.

A country where good deeds are promptly and handsomely rewarded.

And so on.
It's not about Peter Obi himself.
It's about us

Many people skipped your long epistle. Even though it is the most sensible statement on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by stampo: 6:36am On Aug 17, 2022
Even the governor cannot win his ward in the next Election.

You even went too far for Tinubu winning the state
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by sendemenge: 6:37am On Aug 17, 2022
Wow this man is really trying in imo state and some haters will keep shouting that he hasn’t done anything.Kudos to Uzodima
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Slynation(m): 6:42am On Aug 17, 2022
kingthreat:

Rubbish talk, what did you expect from a supreme court governor seeking for second tenure...One thing is certain, he's definitely not coming back after thiss first tenure

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by stuffs4me(m): 6:46am On Aug 17, 2022
lookingfly:
this one is on the fence. He doesn't want to be disadvantaged when peter obi becomes president so he is playing the I support APC card and i don't want to drag peter obi to be on a safe side. Politicians and their interest!

That you support a candidate doesn't mean you should have hatred for others.

That is the problem with YHU supporters of PitObi. YHU people are too full of hatred and toxic attitude towards others not having the same political orientation.

Learn to understand that politics of bitterness does no one any good
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Fubavva6: 6:51am On Aug 17, 2022
Ok

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by stuffs4me(m): 6:51am On Aug 17, 2022
Basicend:
What else do you want him to say. .?

Anyways, we are all going to be obedient to LP and not the drug Lord 'emi lokan'.

If APC had presented Osibanjo, they would have given sane Nigerians weighing options.

That's my take.

That is a big fat lie. YEEBOS would have hated Osinbajo all the same. YEEBOS have hatred for everyone not Igbo like them and it gets worse when you are in competition with them as they would attack you with evil lies and bad mouth you all over the place.

I noticed this character in them when I was in the university, the moment you are contesting for a position and there is an Igbo contesting, all the YEEBOS in that department will start creating all sorts of imaginary EViL stories to make people hate you.
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Xvrjbstt7: 6:53am On Aug 17, 2022
Yoo!
If you don't close clients & make $ within a week, I'll send you 6k...

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by kingthreat(m): 6:55am On Aug 17, 2022
Bobloco:

If not jumping from one party to another is what you are using to describe The supreme court governor as being loyal then you are wrong.

Hope Uzodinma like most Nigerian politicians have also jumbed from one party to another in the cause of his political journey.

He was in PDP prior to the 2003 general election but decamped to AD, contested on it platform and lost the gubernatorial election in Imo State, he returned to PDP in 2007 and secured the ticket to contest the Orlu senatorial zone election. He won and spent eight years in the senate then decamped to APC in 2019 where he contested and lost coming a distant fourth in the gubernatorial election in only for the supreme court to impose him on Imo people as their governor

You are right man. Never knew Uzodinma was once in the defunct AD. I just dey yarn sha
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by kingthreat(m): 6:55am On Aug 17, 2022
Demolakay:

Stupid lot! Soo peter obi is d first politician to move from one party to anoda.Ur shameless, leaving substance to chase simpleton!

It was boldly written that obidients should not put their frustrations on me
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by AyomideOG01: 6:56am On Aug 17, 2022
jrusky:
Very intelligent statement. First time Uzo will ever say something sensible and smartly.

So you obi supporters are you in peace now Uzo and Umahi has repeatedly says they are staying with apc regardless their party flagbearer hope you are all cool now?

Likewise I said we in pdp are cool with our flagbearer regardless, any other internal party rancours will be iron out and we move but for anyone to think we in pdp will drop any of our state for obi biko not in this world and I'm sure no apc state will dare such as well so obi can go and be the president of those who want to burn down Nigeria and burn down fela shine good luck to him.

APC and PDP now see LP as their main opposition party...lol. same party without structure grin grin
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by kingthreat(m): 6:56am On Aug 17, 2022
kliffo:

Uzodinma decamped from PDP to APC and 'won' gubernatorial nomination in a matter of months. He was not loyal to PDP that made him politically. Our politicians are generally not loyal to any party. The party is just a vehicle.

You are right sir. The bolded is 100% fact.
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by stuffs4me(m): 6:57am On Aug 17, 2022
Slynation:
Rubbish talk, what did you expect from a supreme court governor seeking for second tenure...One thing is certain, he's definitely not coming back after thiss first tenure

That is for his people to decide not you.
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by stuffs4me(m): 6:59am On Aug 17, 2022
Hydroxide:
The supreme court governor knows he will be losing his polling unit to peter obi in the coming election. How do want to market Tinubu in IMO state? Na juju you wan use?

That is the problem with you supporters of Peter Pandora. He would market his candidate whether you like it or not
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by jrusky(m): 7:09am On Aug 17, 2022
AyomideOG01:

APC and PDP now see LP as their main opposition party...lol. same party without structure grin grin

Error number 2. Think rationally bro.

No one sees Labour as anything your bullying, arsonist thinking, destructive ideology, threatening merchandising, divisive and tribalistic life style gives sane people a concern if not who cares who the f u c k is Obi.

All we want is we can't kick buhari a s s out and replace him with another divisive, bigot, nepostic, separatist sympathiser leader that is all. We can't pls we can't.
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Chinedum300: 7:12am On Aug 17, 2022
Hope uzodimma,this is your last sitting as imo state governor.i promised you that imo state will not vote for you and your presidential aspirant tinubu bola for 2023 presidential election.with your money-sharer...youths and your APC members will fail and disappoint you for the last day of presidential election voting together with governorship election
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Safyqueen: 7:17am On Aug 17, 2022
Basicend:
What else do you want him to say. .?

Anyways, we are all going to be obedient to LP and not the drug Lord 'emi lokan'.

If APC had presented Osibanjo, they would have given sane Nigerians weighing options.

That's my take.

Atiku would have be on the way to ASO rock by now. APC would have disintegrated into many parts by zones. The north would have resolved since that primary election that the next president is Atiku.
If you think anyone without structure can just win presidential election in Nigeria with any useless movement, lets wait to see how Obi will perform in the coming election.

The APC that opt for Tinubu was because Atiku had already gotten that of PDP then. The only person with structure and money to withstand Atiku's war chest is eminently Tinubu hence reason the northern governors rally around him.
Osinbajo is good but election is not won on sentiment but on structures and interest.

Structures are not built in a day or within one election season. You need time, struggle then comes loyalty from the boys you've made to become men.

Presidency is not 'akara' my brother. The mafians they called stakeholders in every sector in this country need to endorse the person. That's democracy and is the same any where even in US. There are stakeholders.

They don't handover the country to anyone they've not tested his loyalty over times. The reason Buhari never won despite the cult of followership he had then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency / Sanwo-Olu Meets Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Stakeholders / Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.