Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC (17133 Views)

Only Zombies Are Obedient – Femi Kuti / Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party / Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by IfnobeGod20: 7:28am On Aug 17, 2022
Godoverevery:
That what every sensible people are doing....sell your candidate that all.

But this miscreants will attack everyone who doesn't support there 3rd class dumbo.

That how they follow kanu like headless chickens.

People who could believe buhari was a clone because a fool said so......hahahahaha.

Anyway Zombies no dey ask questions cos eh no get brain.
But a miscreant will always know the difference between "there" and 'their'. And you have the gut to call someone a third class dumbo. You must be 100th class dumbo.

3 Likes

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Ykc2(m): 7:38am On Aug 17, 2022
Damidave1124:
Despite the fact fact that Imo state government is APC, I'm sure Tinubu cannot win in the state.

God forbid imo apc?rochas okoroawusa won his 1st term with apga then moved to apc used power of incumbency to win second term as for hope he came 3rd ,the winners was emeka ihedioha of pdp

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:38am On Aug 17, 2022
kingthreat:
Say this and that about Hope Uzodinma. But one thing I am sure of is that his sense of LOYALTY is second to none. He is 100% loyal to those that made him unlike Peter Obi with no sense of loyalty. Jumping from APGA to PDP and now LP within a space of 4 years.
If every wife is loyal to their husbands like Uzodinma is loyal to APC, then the divorce rate in Nigeria will be lower than 5%.

P/S: Na just yarn I dey yarn. Freedom of expression is boldly outlined in the Nigerian constitution. Obidients, no put your frustration on me abeg. Have a blessed day.

Freedom to lack of commonsense my dear, express it fully well.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by TruthinAction: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2022
Blind leaders who can't see the doom that awaits them except by the divine intervention of God.

Greed really blinds.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by rollandben(m): 7:45am On Aug 17, 2022
Mr Violent governor, you have failed already
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by BiggyBB(m): 7:49am On Aug 17, 2022
Him talk coded with plenty messages shocked shocked shocked
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by IbadeHQ: 7:51am On Aug 17, 2022
Fiscus105:
As if he can deliver his own ward for himself, if he is contesting as a governor.

Oyetola defeat, is an eye opener for you. Supreme court shall not rob Imo people the second time.

You didn't mention Ekiti.
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by mayortm001(m): 7:53am On Aug 17, 2022
I strongly believe in your abnormality undecided

Say this and that about Hope Uzodinma. But one thing I am sure of is that his sense of LOYALTY is second to none. He is 100% loyal to those that made him unlike Peter Obi with no sense of loyalty. Jumping from APGA to PDP and now LP within a space of 4 years.
If every wife is loyal to their husbands like Uzodinma is loyal to APC, then the divorce rate in Nigeria will be lower than 5%.

P/S: Na just yarn I dey yarn. Freedom of expression is boldly outlined in the Nigerian constitution. Obidients, no put your frustration on me abeg. Have a blessed day. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by kingthreat(m): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Freedom to lack of commonsense my dear, express it fully well.

As an obidient, you are naturally inclined to insult. No wonder your culture has no regard for the elderly.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Wuless82(m): 8:07am On Aug 17, 2022
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by BluntCrazeMan: 8:07am On Aug 17, 2022
Neddstark:

Many people skipped your long epistle. Even though it is the most sensible statement on this thread.
Just an indication of how long the problem with Nigeria is.
Veeeerryy veery Looongg.
And thanks for the compliments.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Goodday90(m): 8:10am On Aug 17, 2022
kingthreat:

As an obidient, you are naturally inclined to insult. No wonder your culture has no regard for the elderly.
The regards your culture have for the elderly is killing them for rituals

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Hydroxide(m): 8:14am On Aug 17, 2022
stuffs4me:

That is the problem with you supporters of Peter Pandora. He would market his candidate whether you like it or not
let him continue and be looking stupid. You can't campaign for Tinubu/APC and don't look stupid.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Ournolly: 8:14am On Aug 17, 2022
kingthreat:

P/S: Na just yarn I dey yarn. Freedom of expression is boldly outlined in the Nigerian constitution. Obidients, no put your frustration on me abeg. Have a blessed day.
I am not suprise reading this from Apc online noisemakers. They are mostly dry and empty.

Little research will show you that Hope Uzodimma was 2-time Senator in PDP before jumping to APC.
Before then he was in AD, PDP then APC.

Tinubu cannot pay intelligent people to spread his dry propaganda online?

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by biafranrealson: 8:14am On Aug 17, 2022
This is his surrender note
Even the pooling booth in from of the government house will go to peter obi .

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Owologbo(m): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2022
kingthreat:

Why won't he he be loyal?
When you are picked from fourth position and installed as number one, you are bound to slave for those that installed you because, your soul have been bought.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2022
kingthreat:

My dear, it seems your culture skipped same and balanced on hypocrisy... It is alright I know APC has treated us so badly that some are psychologically imbalanced to the extent of having a Stockholm syndrome, be rest assured that we shall be delivered from their hands come 2023, you will regain your balance.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2022
LOL

This one go pain OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGs
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by chigoizie7(m): 8:31am On Aug 17, 2022
kingthreat:

Na still freedom of expression. All join . Anybody wey insult you, na still wetin dey their mind them express.
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Slynation(m): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2022
stuffs4me:

That is for his people to decide not you.
The people already decided long time ago and they dare not try such stunt for the second time...
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Demolakay: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2022
kingthreat:

It was boldly written that obidients should not put their frustrations on me

Ur more frustrated Dan dose u accused of being frustrated.
Dats why d only thing ur mouth could utter,ND ur demeanor could eschew is bitterness. Go immerse urself in river Jordan,maybe ur bitterness will bcom a tin of d past.
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by stuffs4me(m): 8:44am On Aug 17, 2022
Hydroxide:
let him continue and be looking stupid. You can't campaign for Tinubu/APC and don't look stupid.

If only you would look in the mirror.
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by JOemmy(m): 8:46am On Aug 17, 2022
kingthreat:

Does he have any other choice than to be loyal? He knows the consequences of disloyalty if not for the compromised supreme court he will never have smelt the imo state govt house in a million years.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by MasterKernel: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2022
Godoverevery:
That what every sensible people are doing....sell your candidate that all.

But this miscreants will attack everyone who doesn't support there 3rd class dumbo.

That how they follow kanu like headless chickens.

People who could believe buhari was a clone because a fool said so......hahahahaha.

Anyway Zombies no dey ask questions cos eh no get brain.

Change your BAT-stands pampers.
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by LordPsalm(m): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2022
This man is a comedian.

Only if u knew ur going back nowhere after this term talk more of voting for ur candidate Tinubu
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Hydroxide(m): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2022
stuffs4me:

If only you would look in the mirror.
I look more better than you in all ramifications of life bro. Keep showing you stupidity on all platforms as you keep campaign for your APC
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Allisgud: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2022
As far as the east is concern obi is the gorvnor that have made a good different in govt
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by EndsarsReloaded: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2022
Damidave1124:
Despite the fact fact that Imo state government is APC, I'm sure Tinubu cannot win in the state.

That must be the worst understatement of the century. Can Tinubu or his APC get 10% of the votes in Imo State or any state in the SE or even SS? How could that be possible for God's sake??

Even the Hopeless man that is speaking will lose woefully talk more of helping a brain dead vegetable to win in Imo State shocked shocked shocked
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by emmyrate1(m): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2022
kingthreat:

you see why Nigeria will never get better, just because someone made him he should be loyal to the party even when the party is failing woefully. Nigeria can never be great because we have millions people like u who still exist
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by kingthreat(m): 10:04am On Aug 17, 2022
Demolakay:

Ur more frustrated Dan dose u accused of being frustrated.
Dats why d only thing ur mouth could utter,ND ur demeanor could eschew is bitterness. Go immerse urself in river Jordan,maybe ur bitterness will bcom a tin of d past.

Bla bla bla. The way you are passionately obidient that you're aggresive to people's divergent views, simply make sure that after February 2023 there is no sniper around you else you might do the very needful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 / 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi / Boko Haram: Many Feared Killed, Houses Burnt Down In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.