Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC (17134 Views)

Only Zombies Are Obedient – Femi Kuti / Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party / Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by kingthreat(m): 10:04am On Aug 17, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

My dear, it seems your culture skipped same and balanced on hypocrisy... It is alright I know APC has treated us so badly that some are psychologically imbalanced to the extent of having a Stockholm syndrome, be rest assured that we shall be delivered from their hands come 2023, you will regain your balance.

Deliver the females in your home from prostitution first.
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by kingthreat(m): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2022
Goodday90:
The regards your culture have for the elderly is killing them for rituals
Baby factory products can insinuate lies like Lienus Obi
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Everlastingson: 10:36am On Aug 17, 2022
kingthreat:
Say this and that about Hope Uzodinma. But one thing I am sure of is that his sense of LOYALTY is second to none. He is 100% loyal to those that made him unlike Peter Obi with no sense of loyalty. Jumping from APGA to PDP and now LP within a space of 4 years.
If every wife is loyal to their husbands like Uzodinma is loyal to APC, then the divorce rate in Nigeria will be lower than 5%.

P/S: Na just yarn I dey yarn. Freedom of expression is boldly outlined in the Nigerian constitution. Obidients, no put your frustration on me abeg. Have a blessed day.

Na yarn you yarn but yourself knows that you totally "misyarned". You're a thorough going hypocrite. How many times have both Tinubu and Atiku changed parties? Is APC Buhari's first party? Abeg no call Obi in your wailings.
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Gkemz: 10:38am On Aug 17, 2022
Damidave1124:
Despite the fact fact that Imo state government is APC, I'm sure Tinubu cannot win in the state.

Imo state has tasted APC and seen that it has nothing to offer but insecurity and bloodshed, so has decided to be Obidient and Yusuful.
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:48am On Aug 17, 2022
kingthreat:

Deliver the females in your home from prostitution first.

My dear, thanks for the advise, but what makes you think that what works for your family will work for a stranger you don't know?
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by GenerationNext: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2022
kingthreat:
Say this and that about Hope Uzodinma. But one thing I am sure of is that his sense of LOYALTY is second to none. He is 100% loyal to those that made him unlike Peter Obi with no sense of loyalty. Jumping from APGA to PDP and now LP within a space of 4 years.
If every wife is loyal to their husbands like Uzodinma is loyal to APC, then the divorce rate in Nigeria will be lower than 5%.

P/S: Na just yarn I dey yarn. Freedom of expression is boldly outlined in the Nigerian constitution. Obidients, no put your frustration on me abeg. Have a blessed day.
Chai! see comment. grin grin grin
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Everlastingson: 11:19am On Aug 17, 2022
stuffs4me:

That is a big fat lie. YEEBOS would have hated Osinbajo all the same. YEEBOS have hatred for everyone not Igbo like them and it gets worse when you are in competition with them as they would attack you with evil lies and bad mouth you all over the place.

I noticed this character in them when I was in the university, the moment you are contesting for a position and there is an Igbo contesting, all the YEEBOS in that department will start creating all sorts of imaginary EViL stories to make people hate you.

Your PB go too high from hate oo. Abeg no kee yourself.
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Awoo88: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2022
Has PO ever had issues with him He is feeling it.
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by WeLive: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2022
shankara7:
Interesting. We understand tho
He is playing a game...
He won't influence or force his supporters on the day of election to vote for APC. But as a politician, he will continue to act in favour of his party.
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by stuffs4me(m): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2022
Everlastingson:

Your PB go too high from hate oo. Abeg no kee yourself.

I dey always feel sorry for una pipo.
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by BeeNG3: 11:41am On Aug 17, 2022
I DEY LAFF O. cheesy cheesy cheesy
minus one! Obi ko orogbo ni. Thank you Mr Governor
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by lookingfly: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2022
stuffs4me:

That you support a candidate doesn't mean you should have hatred for others.

That is the problem with YHU supporters of PitObi. YHU people are too full of hatred and toxic attitude towards others not having the same political orientation.

Learn to understand that politics of bitterness does no one any good
where is the hatred in what i posted? So if i say peter obi will become the president of Nigeria, it's now hatred? Maybe you're the ones pained and hating on other supporters especially the obidients.....it's so because so far, the tantrums you guys have thrown only made us bolder to support our incoming president peter obi by God's grace. You can support the agbado/cassava president of Lagos state for all i care.

Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by ukahrawah: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2022
Only in Imo State; unmarketable product claiming to market another unmarketable product. Tueeeh!
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by stuffs4me(m): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
lookingfly:
where is the hatred in what i posted? So if i say peter obi will become the president of Nigeria, it's now hatred? Maybe you're the ones pained and hating on other supporters especially the obidients.....it's so because so far, the tantrums you guys have thrown only made us bolder to support our incoming president peter obi by God's grace. You can support the agbado/cassava president of Lagos state for all i care.

May God heal you.
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
kingthreat:

Sense of loyalty despite destroying his state. Those that made him or those that stole a positive for him.
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Demolakay: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
kingthreat:

Bla bla bla. The way you are passionately obidient that you're aggresive to people's divergent views, simply make sure that after February 2023 there is no sniper around you else you might do the very needful

Weyrey Batist! U pple can't take half of wat ur digging out.And wen one giv it to u,fire for fire,u start exhibiting d victim mentality. Go cure urself of hate joor! miserable Àgbàdo ND cassava eating cretin.
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
Damidave1124:
Despite the fact fact that Imo state government is APC, I'm sure Tinubu cannot win in the state.

How can he win with all the killing?

Even the innocent ones who mistakenly join APC in any imo post will fail woefully
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by chaloskyx: 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
cant you even come up with your own slogan sho!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant you guys even think of something you can call your own
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by kingthreat(m): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
Demolakay:

My father is a Weyrey Batist! U pple can't take half of wat ur digging out.And wen one giv it to u,fire for fire,u start exhibiting d victim mentality. Go cure urself of hate joor! He is a miserable Àgbàdo ND cassava eating cretin.
Re: Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC by lookingfly: 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
stuffs4me:

May God heal you.
oga, highlight the hatred in my comment if you know you have truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Many Feared Killed, Houses Burnt Down In Yobe / Nasir El-rufai, Abubakar Sani Bello Applaud The Rebranding Of hawthorn Suites / Ifeanyi Ubah: There Will Be Trouble If IPOB Insists Anambra Election Won’t Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.