Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? (8423 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by tpia5: 1:44am On Aug 06, 2011
can we have photos of sauce kid and wiz kid?
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Mynd44: 2:00am On Aug 06, 2011
REALITY101:

Who's looking for us? You gotta pay consultation fee to see us

We being 190, MR Cork, MMM, Moi and Reality 101. Every other person is a waste of skin
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 06, 2011
Speechless.
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by UpDates1(m): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2011
question should be are there still pretty girls around?
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Mynd44: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2011
^^^
BABE!, CUDDLEMI, NATASHA and Pweety
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2011
Of lately I've been trying hard to see if i cant cheat on my wife but guess what?!

The sightz that i seem to behold is just not encouraging!!
angry

Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Meklex(m): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2011
-UpDates-:

question should be are there still pretty girl
s around?
ofcourse there are still always the pweety ones lurking around waiting for the H words.
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by yusuf2(m): 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2011
Truth be told, we the handsome guys of this planet are few in Number cool
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by lindabon: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2011
yusuf_@:

Truth be told, we the handsome guys of this planet are few in Number  cool
lol
fine bobo  kiss kiss kiss
i dey hail boss!! grin grin grin grin
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by yusuf2(m): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^ Back @ Yah,  kiss kiss  undecided
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Pweety4me(f): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2011
pendo89:

@op
Define handsome please.I see you based your conclusion on 3 things.

skincolour
Dressing
ok the last bit I dont understand at all.

See everybody has their own taste. I for instance prefer black cz am not.
Now clothing is just general appearance. Yes it matters if you look presentable but it doesn't change your original looks. Its just something to work on in less than a day.

[s]Finally sexkillz and pweety I believe C is handsome.I have checked the profile after reading your comments. Or does spects make one less handsome? seriously??
That is a manly face not a sissy[/s]

Yea true, but sha i know what goodlooking is tongue

[sub]I was bored jare [/sub] tongue

tom28:

OP na which place u dey do your shopping? cheesy
Ur area tongue

pleep:

I have always disliked it when unattractive (or faceless) girls complain abt guys looks. Same goes for ugly guys.
who is complaining?abeg shift jorrr

REALITY101:

Who's looking for us? You gotta pay consultation fee to see us
The most you are is 'cute' i wouldn't use the word 'handsome' to describe your looks [s]or perhaps if i had seen another picture.[/s]

no offense
undecided
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Jamesdman(m): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2011
El Guapo:

Of lately I've been trying hard to see if i cant cheat on my wife but guess what?!

The sightz that i seem to behold is just not encouraging!!
angry
Buhahahahahahahahahahaha!! Laughin in Chinese! *El, abeg here no bi joke section, no crack my rib abeg, i no get money to fix am back* BS: So, u even entertain thoughts of cheatin on your wifey! Yeeeepeee. . . . I've got a card to play into my favor in the game of winin Yinks back.
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by dipo2much(m): 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2011
James-dman:

OP, are u a Beauty Queen urself. . . . Wai u dey luk 4 fyn boi?~~*just wonderin*

You are not well or your vision is impaired. How can you say that girl is fine not to talk of 'beauty queen'. Mschew.

If she really is the girl in her profile then she shouldnt complain about a deficit of fine guys. She better jump at what she see cos she is also NOT FINE.

No beaf.
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Pweety4me(f): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^Umm really. . . cheesy

@guys plse stop this obsession with looking @ my profile damn it!!
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2011
Who cares what you rate me on. I know I'm more than handsome and wouldn't. Date a weird looking person like u (op)
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Pweety4me(f): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2011
Dreamerrrr
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2011
Wisher
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Pennywise(m): 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2011
OP
Yep am still here
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Mynd44: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^Umm really. . . cheesy

@guys plse stop this obsession with looking @ my profile damn it!!

Because you are pretty enough for me to give up the fight against that moderator OA4MJ or whatever his name is
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Cuddlemii: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2011
@op

I thot u said that looks don't matter to you. I have seen 3 threads you said something like that. So why not bother about unattractive men.

@dammytex

Didn't know you were related to D'banj oh. We would have just used you as a stunt double for our drama. Wait abi you are d'banj without the glasses. OMG I have been conversing with Kanye's artist. I need an autograph asap. Ur pix only showed ur head though.
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Jamesdman(m): 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2011
dipo2much:

You are not well or your vision is impaired. How can you say that girl is fine not to talk of 'beauty queen'. Mschew.

If she really is the girl in her profile then she shouldnt complain about a deficit of fine guys. She better jump at what she see cos she is also NOT FINE.

No beaf.
*Another case of a dude misunderstandin wat i meant.* can't u see the question mark?
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2011
Fake profile alert. . Quit admiring them
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Pweety4me(f): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2011
Mynd_44:

Because you are pretty enough for me to give up the fight against that moderator OA4MJ or whatever his name is
Who clarified that it is me that you see in my profile? *raised eyebrows*

& what about the moderator?

Cuddlemii:

@op

I thot u said that looks don't matter to you. I have seen 3 threads you said something like that. So why not bother about unattractive men.

What's ur own business? mind ur business.

REALITY101:

Fake profile alert. . Quit admiring them
As fake as ur smile tongue
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2011
Really? Still better thn a fake person with a fake picture. What do u think?
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Pweety4me(f): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2011
Who are we talking about here? me or ur baby mama? grin tongue
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Mynd44: 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2011
@pweety, the moderator is OAM4J and I am leaving BABE for that brute after I was threatned with a lifetime ban
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by mamagee3(f): 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^Mama geeee. . .long time no see cheesy tongue
Long time no see you too. . .where have you been recently? tongue
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by BEAUTIFULBOI(m): 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2011
You've got Mr handsome in the . Contact me if you are beautiful.
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2011
No biiitch we are about u and you bittchy momma
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Advocator: 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2011
Men don't need beauty, its women who need that. Have you ever wonder how the ugliest beast wins Haile Berry look alike.

The handsomeness of a man is his confident and swagger & pie I do have that.  cool
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Cuddlemii: 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2011
Pweety4me:

What's your own business? mind your business.

Thank God girls never get to me. You said it, I am just reminding you. Its obvious u have realized good thins make sense. A pweety gal deserves a pweet guy.
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by dipo2much(m): 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2011
Advocator:

Men don't need beauty, its women who need that. Have you ever wonder how the ugliest beast wins Haile Berry look alike.

The handsomeness of a man is his confidence and swagger & pie I do have that.  cool

I second the part in bold.

The OP removed are pic grin. But honestly she is not fine. If I saw her somewhere, I would expect her to say hi first, else we dont talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Family Background And Relationships / I Am A Virgin, What Can I Use To Disvirgin Myself? No Dicks Pls / My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.