Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? (8422 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by dammytex: 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2011
Cuddlemii:

You wish!!!, you want to wear girdle abi? I will send a cheque over for a facial lift. I sight some eye bag wink

You finally found some fault after staring and admiring the face for hours. Its okay.
That shows I'm still human not to be in perfection. The eye bags are results of a hard working young man with little rest.
Thanks for the compliment tho' wink wink
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Mynd44: 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

Hmmm STRANGLING ME?. . .i'll withheld my comment

It's all water over a bridge or under the Bridge
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by dipo2much(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2011
Apologies to Pweety smiley.

[s]Lets face it cutie, You still wanna see my pic  wink[/s]
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Pweety4me(f): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2011
Mynd_44:

It's all water over a bridge or under the Bridge
I don't really like violence. . .and i don't like it when people. . .nevermind do ur thing.

dipo2much:

Apologies to Pweety smiley.

[s]Lets face it cutie, You still wanna see my pic wink[/s]
& you really think i'm gonnna take it?

JOKERRRR

That's our last talk 2 talk.

peace out.
cool
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Cuddlemii: 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2011
dammytex:

You finally found some fault after staring and admiring the face for hours. Its okay.
That shows I'm still human not to be in perfection. The eye bags are results of a hard working young man with little rest.
Thanks for the compliment tho' wink wink

Haba the pix is aight. Was just messing with u. Just don't like the white the robe thingy. Its even better if there was nothing at all, lolz. Upload another jor.
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by dipo2much(m): 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

I don't really like violence. . .and i don't like it when people. . .nevermind do your thing.

& you really think i'm gonnna take it?

JOKERRRR

That's our last talk 2 talk.

peace out.
cool

At least you acknowledge it, i can do with that. What more can I offer on a forum?
Was jus fooling wit you anyways, I seriously think you know that smiley
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by dammytex: 11:21am On Aug 09, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Haba the pix is aight. Was just messing with u. Just don't like the white the robe thingy. Its even better if there was nothing at all, lolz. Upload another jor.

You wish!!!!!!!!
So that you can download and save another one again for your screensaver, profile pic and DP abi? Thief
Let me sha pity you beebee. wink wink wink
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Mynd44: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2011
^^^
and the boasting starts.
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Cuddlemii: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2011
dammytex:

You wish!!!!!!!!
So that you can download and save another one again for your screensaver, profile pic and DP abi? Thief
Let me sha pity you beebee. wink wink wink

Which kind download? Na so u weigh reach, terabyte. Hiss. Na who be d chinko beside u? You dey lounge oh. shey na la campagne tropicana be dt. Lolz.
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Mynd44: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2011
^^^
You work there?
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Cuddlemii: 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2011
^work there ke? I work at Nipost oh so if you have mails to send, I cld be an agent.
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Mynd44: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2011
How much will it cost to send a NUCLEAR WARHEAD from Borno to Port-har-court
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Goldieluks: 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2011
Lmao@terrorist mail.
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Mynd44: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2011
^^^
Abeg face front or do you want it delivered to the front of your house?
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Goldieluks: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2011
Let me go and ask barrack obama,brb!
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Cuddlemii: 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2011
^Lmao. We have an outlet that Boko Haram uses. Yemens are in charge but it would cost you $300,000. They would do a clean job & leave no traces.
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Mynd44: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2011
^^^
how do I contact them
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Cuddlemii: 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2011
cuddleboko@hotmail.com.

The subject should be "I kill, you kill, we all kill for sexykill. you die, you all die for your god. I don't need to that's why I am paying so much".
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Mynd44: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2011
You are rigt. If I am paying that much, why shouldI have to die. I will hit you up and please can you drop off some sticks of dynamite over at OAM4J's house?
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Goldieluks: 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2011
build yourself a bridge and get over it!^^ undecided
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Mynd44: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2011
This woman you no go ming your business?
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Goldieluks: 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2011
yes, i go (ming) am.
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Mynd44: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2011
Sorry about that. This phone is killing my typing
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Goldieluks: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2011
Lol,not too bad,with phones.
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by ralphade: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2011
How does skin colour affect handsomeness? Dont we have dark and lovely guys or black and beautiful? shocked
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2011
Like i said before its mostly the ugly nigerian girls who complain about men being ugly grin
that i can understand because she knows that since she is so ugly she wouldnt want to make an ugly baby hence her endless bickering for not getting a handsome guy but i ask who would want to end up with a ugly girl with an attitude grin
I can understand the state of the OP hence since she"s a wowo babe she is hell bent on getting a handsome bobo grin grin
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Airtimex(m): 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2011
guz don hearam
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Pweety4me(f): 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2011
@tom28 i won't even quote you sha. . .ur nose shape is enuff to scare a human being away!!
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by 190: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2011
tommy u be fine boy (no homo) smiley
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by dammytex: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Which kind download? Na so u weigh reach, terabyte. Hiss. Na who be d chinko beside u? You dey lounge oh. shey na la campagne tropicana be dt. Lolz.

Na; Its a private beach somewhere in Senegal.
And the lady is Tunisian.
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Cuddlemii: 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2011
dammytex:

Na; Its a private beach somewhere in Senegal.
And the lady is Tunisian.

Sorry my bad. Hope you are good?
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2011
Tom run for your annus homo alert. . . 190 is anuus penetrator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yay Or Nay? Bridesmaids Flashing Their Butts In Wedding Photos / Sexy Naija Lesbians. Photo. / Family Background And Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.