Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? (8424 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / 7 Categories Of Young Guys Around A Single Lady / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Advocator: 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2011
dipo2much:

I second the part in bold.

The OP removed are pic grin. But honestly she is not fine. If I saw her somewhere, I would expect her to say hi first, else we dont talk

Ugly girls always search and pursue better looking guys. I have seen hot sizzling girls walking with beasts and good looking guys walking with whoopi bergs' formula. so don't be amazed that this OP is looking for a better structure male since she is ugly like you said she is. grin
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2011
Advocator:

Ugly girls always search and pursue better looking guys. I have seen hot sizzling girls walking with beasts and good looking guys walking with whoopi bergs' formula. so don't be amazed that this OP is looking for a better structure male since she is ugly like you said she is. grin

***DIES*** lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Advocator: 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2011
sexkillz:

Yo I'm innocent, he was the one who told me that he saw her pic and that she's ugly. I only used his words. grin
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^^ grin But come to think of it, who she dey deceive sef? Like say the fine boys no get say for who dey look them! Personally, it IS A CRIME for any Girl suffering from UGLYCOLOSIS to look at ME! I'm allergic to such "LOOKERY"! *no offence* grin grin grin
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Advocator: 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^grin But come to think of it, who she dey deceive sef? Like say the fine boys no get say for who dey look them! Personally, it IS A CRIME for any Girl suffering from UGLYCOLOSIS to look at ME! I'm allergic to such "LOOKERY"! *no offence* grin grin grin

I'm getting the feeling that she dumped you, or either she said NO when you ask her out; that's why you are boiling with hatred towards her. Advil will help dude. smiley
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^^ Haba! NO O! Na talk i dey talk na! You sef! grin grin But u know it's wrong to post topics that "AFFECT" YOU! grin grin
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2011
Yea Advo is absolutely right on this one. Ugly girl will always go around looking for handsome guys to feel among and this OP is just a good example
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Pweety4me(f): 1:56am On Aug 07, 2011
Lol wow Seun i hope you see what i said cheesy

Nite [i]ha[/i]rers
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by dammytex: 4:40am On Aug 07, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@op

I thot u said that looks don't matter to you. I have seen 3 threads you said something like that. So why not bother about unattractive men.

@dammytex

Didn't know you were related to D'banj oh. We would have just used you as a stunt double for our drama. Wait abi you are d'banj without the glasses. OMG I have been conversing with Kanye's artist. I need an autograph asap. your pix only showed your head though.

Oliver Twist; She wants to see more.

D'banj ke? O.K that guy that's trying to be like me?
And for the autograph, kindly send your cheque. lol. I have something better that the autograph;
I'll just give you muah muah-----
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Mynd44: 5:56am On Aug 07, 2011
Well, i see not much has changed in the world since I'Ve been asleep
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by dipo2much(m): 11:55am On Aug 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

Lol wow Seun i hope you see what i said cheesy

Nite [i]ha[/i]rers

Nobody dey hate jare. We call spades spades. You are not fit to say there are no fine guys cos you fall below average on ANY beauty scale, honey
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2011
dipo2much:

Nobody dey hate jare. We call spades spades. [size=14pt]You are not fit to say there are no fine guys cos you fall below average on ANY beauty scale, honey[/size]
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Pweety4me(f): 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2011
dipo2much:

Nobody dey hate jare. We call spades spades. You are not fit to say there are no fine guys cos you fall below average on ANY beauty scale, honey
This is why Nigeria has failed in so many aspects.

Who said there are NO handsome guys?the question was "R There Still Any Hndsome Guys Around" what is so hard to get?

Eyahh no dey vex. . .nobody dey show you face it's a hard life sometimes y'know.

sexkillz:

^^^ Haba! NO O! Na talk i dey talk na! You sef! grin grin But u know it's wrong to post topics that "AFFECT" YOU! grin grin

Explain shining rising star?
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Pweety4me(f): 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2011
Lol@ the personal supposed disses or even insults?

Atleast talk to me as a male MAN , upload your pic lets see what were working with & stop bullshitting.
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Pweety4me(f): 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2011
@tpia & all pictures of saucekid & wizkid.

Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2011
Pweety Is this the Kinda Handsome u crave to See?! undecided

Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by chibaby5(f): 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2011
Yes therez loads luv cool
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by eghost247(m): 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2011
We are very much Around Op has probably being looking in all the wrong places
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by dipo2much(m): 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

This is why Nigeria has failed in so many aspects.

Who said there are NO handsome guys?the question was "R There Still Any Hndsome Guys Around" what is so hard to get?

Eyahh no dey vex. . .nobody dey show you face it's a hard life sometimes y'know.

Explain shining rising star?

ok. Uncalled for has been removed. Honest Sorries
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Mynd44: 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2011
^^^
That was uncalled for
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2011
its mostly the ugly girls who complain about men being ugly grin grin
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by dipo2much(m): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2011
tom28:

That was uncalled for grin
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Pweety4me(f): 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2011
dipo2much:

Now, i'm the reason Nigeria has failed, fair enough, but you didn't have to interpret what i said literally. When I say 'there are no', it can be likened to '†нє proportion is low', as †нє thread your first post implies.
And I sincerely hope I am not one of the dissing, insulting or bullshitting ones you talk of cos I only felt it was inappropriate for a you to start †нє thread. If some pretty lady did, it'll be understandable. Pretty4, you'll never win a pageant except it takes place in your room

Lol see this one, abegiii me no be 1 of them insecure teenage girls yu think say yu want make rhyms with me, diss?man even a 3yrd old can do better than what yu claim to be dissses grin

It's actually really POINTLESS TRYING TO MINCE WITH YOU, why not. . .

SHow me your picture & i'll tell you who you are i know u luv the attentionwink

stupidosss punkk! cheesy
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Pweety4me(f): 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
That was uncalled for
It doesn't faze me o.

tom28:

Does ur girlfriend complain 2? cheesy
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Mynd44: 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2011
^^^
Easy girl. Why do you enjoy drama so muchh? Not that I would love to get involved
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by dipo2much(m): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

Lol see this one, abegiii me no be 1 of them insecure teenage girls yu think say yu want make rhyms with me, diss?man even a 3yrd old can do better than what yu claim to be dissses grin

It's actually really POINTLESS TRYING TO MINCE WITH YOU, why not. . .

SHow me your picture & i'll tell you who you are i know u luv the attentionwink

stupidosss punkk! cheesy

You were the one who said 'supposed disses'. I don't think I should be dissing anyone, i no be rapper

Pweety4me:

Lol@ the personal supposed disses or even insults?

Atleast talk to me as a male MAN , upload your pic lets see what were working with & stop bullshitting.

stupidd punk grin,  Why you strike am through na? 
Thanks for the attention nyways, you don't know how much it means to me for a pretty lady to be quoting me on a PUBLIC FORUM  grin
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by kpolli(m): 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2011
y must we be handsome? so wowo guys like me have no chance . . . . such an unfair world, we didnt create ourselves . . . . #okbye
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Pweety4me(f): 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2011
@dipo? abi kilon pe e?wetin dem dey call you?what do they call you?

UPLOAD your PIC

Or

Make a public apology to moi now.

Mynd_44:

^^^
Easy girl. Why do you enjoy drama so muchh? Not that I would love to get involved
You look familiar?were you the guy that got involved the last time on dat thread i had some time ago and i made a 'yo momma' comment?
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Pweety4me(f): 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2011
kpolli:

y must we be handsome? so wowo guys like me have no chance . . . . such an unfair world, we didnt create ourselves . . . . #okbye

If a person is not beautiful or handsome it doesn't mean they are 'ugly', they might appeal 2 some1 else it's just that everyone has their own taste. smiley
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Cuddlemii: 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2011
dammytex:

Oliver Twist; She wants to see more.

D'banj ke? O.K that guy that's trying to be like me?
And for the autograph, kindly send your cheque. lol. I have something better that the autograph;
I'll just give you muah muah-----

You wish!!!, you want to wear girdle abi? I will send a cheque over for a facial lift. I sight some eye bag wink
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Mynd44: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

You look familiar?were you the guy that got involved the last time on dat thread i had some time ago and i made a 'yo momma' comment?

GUILTY AS CHARGED. Felt like strangling you but figured you were probably pissed off at something else.
Re: R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? by Pweety4me(f): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2011
Hmmm STRANGLING ME?. . .i'll withheld my comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sexy Naija Lesbians. Photo. / King Jude Is Back , See What His Haters Did (picture Added) / How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.