Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? (8357 Views)

[18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) / Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by 7buckz(m): 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
Lol..why not see a professional(pharmacist or hospital)..than come online and seek words from dummies here
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
No pic
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by Prettygirl200(f): 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
toujurs:
Look at some one a guy is stressing himself to knack.

Tueh. Dirty thing. angry.
Who is this one?? Your mama or sister no mensurate, abi u think say if your mama no dey see menses dem for fit born stupid person like u?? Dey here dey do tueh tueh like small cricket. Ekpa!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by Prettygirl200(f): 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
My dear u are normal, it's happens to me sometimes, but me no dey get heavy flow na once in a while e dey do me. U are okay
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by toujurs: 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Who is this one?? Your mama or sister no mensurate, abi u think say if your mama no dey see menses dem for fit born stupid person like u?? Dey here dey do tueh tueh like small cricket. Ekpa!!!!
Does she have to deep her hand to pull out that creepy thing, that's so disgusting.

I understand its natural to menstruate, but why do she have to deep her fingers to pull out that sh*t, she must be a dirty girl.

Can't she use a tissue. Than holding on her bare hand angry... Tueh angry i pity men that give women head. So disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by Prettygirl200(f): 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
toujurs:
Does she have to deep her hand to pull out that creepy thing, that's so disgusting.

I understand its natural to menstruate, but why do she have to deep her fingers to pull out that sh*t, she must be a dirty girl.

Can't she use a tissue. Than holding on her bare hand angry... Tueh angry i pity men that give women head. So disgusting.
Abeg get out jareh, ekpa!!! Where did she say she deeped her hand to remove it? Always read to understand before u spit out rubbish from your mouth. It's natural for something like that to come out, she only said hers is much. Read to comprehend nd stop behaving like a dullard
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by BeanmanX(m): 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
Johnnyboy6757:
hmmm I have vomited twice just looking at this pix, imagining were it came from, and the odour dat follows. Chaiii
Thank God say I no see am,,,,I for done puke,,,
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
AdeolaOmoOba:
No pic
I put a picture earlier in the first page. Please, I need suggestions on how to remedy this. If you have any, please give. Attached below is a picture of what it looks like;

1 Like

Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
AdeolaOmoOba:
No pic
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
toujurs:

I didn't use my hand to pull it out. Like I said earlier, it fell out from me. It dropped on the sanitary pad, not as if I pulled it out myself. Please, I need suggestions on how to remedy this, if you have any, please give.
Besides, why can't I use my hand to hold it? It's not as if it's poo.
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by BeanmanX(m): 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
I put a picture earlier in the first page. Please, I need suggestions on how to remedy this. If you have any, please give. Attached below is a picture of what it looks like;
Fvck off my mentions,,, nonsense person.
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by dazzlingd(m): 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
I didn't use my hand to pull it out. Like I said earlier, it fell out from me. It dropped on the sanitary pad, not as if I pulled it out myself. Please, I need suggestions on how to remedy this, if you have any, please give.

Why dont u go to the hospital and speak to a medical practitioner about it.

Also how is your breast, is it still saggy?
And your ass, does it still shake
Hows your lips, is it still black
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by Sambaby7640: 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
SE7ENESE:
Had to report that pic, try to add a warning next time please... Repost it if you want to, I really don't care... Have a good life...
So na you no make we late comers see the pic.....no try am again
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
dazzlingd:

Why dont u go to the hospital and speak to a medical practitioner about it.

Also how is your breast, is it still saggy?
And your ass, does it still shake
Hows your lips, is it still black
If it continues next month, then I'll have to. I just needed a natural remedy or something that I can do or take to stop it or at least reduce it. It happens to me every month, but that this month was heavier. That's why I'm asking for suggestions on how to remedy it.

And to your other questions, yes they all still do. Do you have suggestions? Please, give.
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
BeanmanX:
Please, why this? I only needed suggestions on how to remedy this, nothing else. So, if you have any, you can give.
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by Sambaby7640: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
BeanmanX:
That was harsh undecided
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by Sambaby7640: 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
If it continues next month, then I'll have to. I just needed a natural remedy or something that I can do or take to stop it or at least reduce it. It happens to me every month, but that this month was heavier. That's why I'm asking for suggestions on how to remedy it.

And to your other questions, yes they all still do. Do you have suggestions? Please, give.
it's blood clot. Yours is just thicker. It's natural.

Except you took an abortion pill. If you didn't then don't bother.

You can see a medical practitioner if you're not convinced

1 Like

Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by BeanmanX(m): 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Sambaby7640:
That was harsh undecided
It wasn't harsh for her to send me that disgusting and irritating picture right?,,,,and she even uploaded it intentionally that's why I got angry,,,now she has spoilt my evening already...
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by toujurs: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Abeg get out jareh, ekpa!!! Where did she say she deeped her hand to remove it? Always read to understand before u spit out rubbish from your mouth. It's natural for something like that to come out, she only said hers is much. Read to comprehend nd stop behaving like a dullard
Look at this bush pig, calling someone ekpa.. Local thing like u. Why won't you support this nonsense, when you excrete same , from that gutter in-between your leg.

Don't go for medical check up, continue carrying your jobless self all around every topic, seeking cheap medical advice, broke ass Mumu undecided
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by Tosin9119: 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
That thing is very normal. I also see it too in my sanitary pad anytime I want to urinate or change it. It's just that yours is bigger, maybe it's cos you do have heavy flow.
Don't let it bother you at all and pay no attention to those telling you otherwise. It's normal and natural.
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by sauceEEP(m): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
Op don't want to answer the main question, do you take contraceptive pills?
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
toujurs:
Look at this bush pig, calling someone ekpa.. Local thing. Why won't you support this nonsense, when you excrete same, from that gutter in-between your leg.

Don't go for medical check up, continue carrying your jobless self all around every topic. Mumu undecided
E pain am oooo, before your pig of a mother gave birth to a stupid being like u, she also excreted and is still excreting same thing from her smelling hole of which a dullard like u came out from. Ekpa!!!!
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by Sambaby7640: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
BeanmanX:
It wasn't harsh for her to send me that disgusting and irritating picture right?,,,,and she even uploaded it intentionally that's why I got angry,,,now she has spoilt my evening already...
Channel the anger to bettering your writing skills. undecided
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by toujurs: 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
E pain am oooo, before your pig of a mother gave birth to a stupid being like u, she also excreted and is still excreting same thing from her smelling hole of which a dullard like u came out from. Ekpa!!!!
Lol, Local bush girl, it's obvious, girls like you from the ghetto don't have respect for their parents, I don't blame you. Poor parenting.

that's why you invite those old men into your parents home to pour in expired sperm, inside you undecided

Don't go for medical care, pig!!

To even think you see that sh*t as normal, tells the kind of life you live. Tueh!! Disgusting angry
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by dazzlingd(m): 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:

For an ass that shakes, u should leave it. It is what we men love.
For the saggy breast, so bad...u may do some breast uplift exercise or save money for surgery
For the dark lips, can I see a pix of it, some black lips are sexy while some are ugly. So I can't advise on that until I see a pix
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
toujurs:
Lol, Local bush girl, it's obvious, girls like you from the ghetto don't have respect for their parents, I don't blame you. Poor parenting.

that's why you invite those old men into your parents home to pour in expired sperm, inside you undecided

Don't go for medical care, pig!!

To even think you see that sh*t as normal, tells the kind of life you live. Tueh!! Disgusting angry
Carry your smelling self comot from my mention abeg, I shouldn't be exchanging words with a thing born of a woman!!!
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by toujurs: 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Don't listen to that poor local broke bitch, telling you its normal, there is nothing normal about that thing on your hand.

Visit a hospital for proper medical care.
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by toujurs: 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Carry your smelling self comot from my mention abeg, I shouldn't be exchanging words with a thing born of a woman!!!
look at who is calling me smelling,

A bush girl, that finds Op situation as normal, I pity you!! Even the O.p is far way sensible than you are, to have known there is a problem. You be mumu!!!

Only God knows the kind of infection you have right now. And feel comfortable about it. Olodo!!!
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
toujurs:
look at who is calling me smelling,

A bush girl, that finds Op situation as normal, I pity you!! Even the O.p is far way sensible than you are, to have known there is a problem. You be mumu!!!

Only God knows the kind of infection you have right now. And feel comfortable about it. Olodo!!!
E pain am ooooooo!!! Whooooooooooo shame on u, woman wrapper rest from my mention. Dullard!!!
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by toujurs: 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
E pain am ooooooo!!! Whooooooooooo shame on u, woman wrapper rest from my mention. Dullard!!!
Bush girl grin, this is how they behave.
Re: Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
toujurs:
Bush girl grin, this is how they behave.
E pain u!!!! tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin / Boyfriend Gets "Drunk" On Breast Milk While At A Bar With His Girlfriend (photo / Daily Sex Tips and better sex strategies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.