Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia (23637 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC / Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Yibo(m): 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTTFIxjWFWI

The Chief Whip of the Nigerian Senate, Orji Kalu, has said he would bring military forces to “comb” bushes in Abia State and “kill” those behind insecurity in the state.

Mr Kalu stated this on Saturday during his visit to the Umunneochi Local Government Area of the state as part of his ward assessment tour of Abia North District which he represents.

Mr Kalu, a former governor of Abia, also posted a video clip of the visit on his Facebook page.

He said the insecurity in the state will end after the bushes would have been combed by security agencies within the next four months.

“What is happening in Abia is not acceptable to me. We will comb the bush in Umunneochi Local Government Area; we will comb the bush in Ohafia Local Government Area, and we will comb the bush in Arochukwu and Bende Local Government Areas,” he said.

The senator said bushes in the other parts of the state would also be raided by security agencies to destroy camps of criminals operating in the state.

“I am warning everybody, do not allow your children to live in the bush. Anything they (military) see in the bush, they will destroy,” Mr Kalu said.

He said the raid would resume in November but did not give details.

“We will come with the Nigerian Airforce. We will come with the Nigerian Army. We will come with everybody,” he said.

The former governor of Abia State also bemoaned the impact of the sit-at-home order in the South-east which is enforced every Monday by the outlawed Indigenous People Biafra.

“We want peace here. We want our businesses to continue. The Igbos are losing N25 billion each day they close their businesses. And they cannot continue. I wish I am still the governor of Abia State, but I am not the governor,” Mr Kalu said.

The Senator, a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC), said he would hold a meeting with the state governor, Okezie Ikpeazu, next week to ensure “we reposition the state and cooperate with the Federal Government of Nigeria.”

He said he is a patriotic Nigerian, and that he has always stated his stance on the Igbo cause.

Mr Kalu said he acted in the overriding interest of the Igbos when he was the Abia State governor.

“President (Muhammadu) Buhari will surprise you people in the next four months. Warn your children to leave the bush, because we will comb the bushes,” the Senator told his constituents.

“Anything we see in the bush, we will kill because we have disturbed the president so much that there is insecurity (in the South-east). The aircraft will come here. It will be a surprise raid. So, people living in the bushes should leave. All parts of Abia, we will comb it,” Mr Kalu added.

Worsening insecurity
Abia State has witnessed increased criminal abduction lately, especially in Umunneochi. Several people, including clerics, have been abducted by gunmen in recent attacks.

About 10 days ago, gunmen abducted a catholic priest and a seminarian along the Okigwe-Umunneochi Road, which is between Imo and Abia States.

The victims were released two days later after reportedly paying ransom to their abductors.

Barely 24 hours before the attack on the clerics, gunmen abducted a police officer at Mbala Divisional Police Headquarters in Isuochi Community, Umunneochi Local Government Area of Abia State.

In July, gunmen abducted some travellers in Lokpanta, a community in Umunneochi Local Government Area of Abia State.

Last month, gunmen abducted scores of passengers along the Enugu-Port Harcourt highway between Leru and Ihube Communities of the council area in the state.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/550027-trending-ill-invite-military-to-bomb-kidnappers-in-abia-orji-kalu.html?fbclid=IwAR0AM0UEC1QHyv0hoPtbwxK6neDPIfJOppv5xLcbf72hybHUtszfsKeaIGU

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Formularcr7: 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
Better late than never

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by OVB123: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
See who is talking, you imported those heartless herders that are terrorising the nook and cranny of Abia state.

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by rusher14: 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
Your people would fight you.

You want to stop your brothers' business?

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by AfricanColumbus: 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2022

1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Yibo(m): 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
OVB123:
See who is talking, you imported those heartless herders that are terrorising the nook and cranny of Abia state.
are you also Ibo Jew that reason upside down?

31 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by lasisi69(f): 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Leave all of those bombings for PO23

Peter Obi is the only saviour undecided

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
Okay.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Priwillo: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
So ebubeagu is useless

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Dipclick: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Realists(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
It's a fact that he bombed Massob terrorist during his time, in the dream world.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by temitope27(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
U want to be bombing ur brothers cheesy cheesy nawa ooo cheesy grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by jeromestarks: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
His business. Listen to me and avoid birthing terrorists.

As for wether body count means anything to a man, The man gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.
Which do you think will be conterminated?
The juice containers or the big cup?

Marry a virgin. If you did not, then I am sorry to tell you that one or Two of your children is not your own.

4 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by abc115: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by BluntCrazeMan: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hmmm
Ok Naa
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by nony43(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
You brought them to that Lokpanta. Go chase them out yourself. You can't find Igbos hiding in forests and kidnapping people in another state.

8 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
Peter Pandora Obituary's supporters AKA IPOB terrorist will start abusing this gentleman again

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by BluntCrazeMan: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
abc115:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless President Peter-Obi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by lonecatt(m): 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
This one just woke up

Just because he his back home to seek re election and doest feel secure, after the election he disappears.

4 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Guyman01: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
The military is giving cover and protection to the Fulani kidnappers in Abia state according to the Methodist who paid N100m to secure his freedom from the gang.
Orji Kaku knows the truth, he is just playing to the gallery

7 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by YahooBoy147(m): 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Oceanjagaban: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
Abeg o no bomb us

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by michlins(m): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
I sincerely hope that this will happen.

Enough of these guys please. You can no longer travel in peace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by 1gbdata: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Faber(m): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
Taaa get out. You no fit. Are you the governor of the state, If you do anyhow, if na person like Wike he will even arrest you for trying to cause havoc in his state.

At a time Hope warned Rochas not to step his feet into Imo State or he will get him arrested and he did arrest Rochas ,a serving senator like Orji Kalu
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by daygee12: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
lasisi69:
Leave all of those bombings for PO23

Peter Obi is the only saviour undecided

For BIAFRA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by nelskals(m): 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hope it will not bounce back to unarmed citizens, cos it will definitely have a repercussion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-East Senators Caution Nnamdi Kanu On Bail Conditions / Governors Attend Meeting On Minimum Wage (Photos) / Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.