Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,911 members, 7,852,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:15 PM

Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia (23688 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC / Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by GardenOfGod(m): 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
I support him on the move

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Pwettylinda(f): 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
grin
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by AutoChick4U(f): 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
How many kidnappers Dem don bomb for north? Or is it this recent shalaye because they raised d talk of impeachment at Senate... mtcheew
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by hkunle71(m): 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
This nah double wahala ooo.
Plz let me have breakfast.
1431677766 Access
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by omenka(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
Watch how Obidient Igbos come at him, slashing and cutting, over his attempt to screw their business up.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Igbodicool(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
Beginning from your house.

Look at kidnappers of our commonwealth talking.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by toujurs: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
70 year old man, Ole
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Igbodicool(m): 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
omenka:
Watch how Obidient Igbos come at him, slashing and cutting, over his attempt to screw their business up.
And he is now your lord and savior of your generation.
They can only deceive men like you.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by MaliCampus: 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
Nice move, if it's true..Flush does Fulani kidnappers who disguise as herdsmen..
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by rickyrex(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Peter Pandora Obituary's supporters AKA IPOB terrorist will start abusing this gentleman again
obi dey give you sleepless night. You just cant live without calling his name in all you say
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by aestake: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
Formularcr7:
Better late than never
He stole Abia money finish and wants to sleep well.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by onuman: 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
One certainty: if APC had fielded Osinbajo as APC presidential candidate, while Labour Party fielded Orji Uzor Kalu as its presidential candidate, more than 90% of eligible Easterners shall vote Osinbajo for president next February.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by rusher14: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
onuman:
One certainty: if APC had fielded Osinbajo as APC presidential candidate, while Labour Party fielded Orji Uzor Kalu as its presidential candidate, 90% of Easterners shall vote Osinbajo for president next February.

Who are those that have been returning him to senate, Eritreans?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by desiredhome: 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
And the ipob kidnapers will now turn to innocent citizens........ grin grin
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by desiredhome: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
AutoChick4U:
How many kidnappers Dem don bomb for north? Or is it this recent shalaye because they raised d talk of impeachment at Senate... Mt here
Their normal slangs...... supporters of evil....

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by annyz: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
Why not invite now
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Okobola146: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
Yinmu
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by nextstep(m): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
What tactical peope do is: use intelligence to find kidnappers, flush them out, then finally annouce what you've accomplished.

Elenu talk and talk about what they wish to do so that kidnappers, informants are all aware and can payoff the right people.

I'll leave it to the dear reader to determine which group Kalu belongs. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Okobola146: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
annyz:
Why not invite now
no mind am
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Hubeznigeria(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
shocked
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by ud4u: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
The problem presently in Umunneochi L.G.A in Abia State now is the military, they are fighting with the local vigilante that community has brought.

Who are the kidnappers
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by fastseo: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
Igbo:
are you also Ibo Jew that reason upside down?

He is referring to a fulani/hausa temporary settlement at that umuneoche LGA in which kalu when he was governor brought them in and gave them the land for lease, i think its 40 years lease to do legitimate business like bringing foods from North to abia state to boost economic activity.

But sadly This area now is no go area, that's where all kidnapping take place. That was where the methodist Bishop was kidnapped plus other kidnapping activities going on along that axis

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by onuman: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
omenka:

IPOB is not OBidient. IPOB has even come out recently to clarify that all it wants is restoration of Biafra, not interested in Nigeria's presidential election, not interested in any presidential candidate.

But in your warped logic, once you associate IPOB with Obi, you have scored votes for your preferred candidate. Poor you.
There are Oduduwa Republic agitators, as well as agitators for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws up north.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by adesure02(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
It's easier said than done
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
rickyrex:
obi dey give you sleepless night. You just cant live without calling his name in all you say
Peter Pandora Obituary is a thief
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Realists(m): 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
onuman:
One certainty: if APC had fielded Osinbajo as APC presidential candidate, while Labour Party fielded Orji Uzor Kalu as its presidential candidate, more than 90% of eligible Easterners shall vote Osinbajo for president next February.

What a fallacious statement, igbos are truly Jews of Africa, due to their myopic view & selfishness on life. To them only an Igboman deserves to lead Nigeria, hence the reason for assassinating Sir Ahmadu Bello, Sir A.T Balewa & others. Forgetting that minorities can never lead majorities.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by onuman: 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
rusher14:

Who are those that have been returning him to senate, Eritreans?

Who voted for Orji Uzor Kalu? He is one of the politicians propped up by Nigeria's farcical election process.
But note that here it's like he meant bombing of the Fulani herdsmen he gave land to operate when he was governor of Abia state. Was he blind then to have given the Fulani herdsmen such vast acres of land to occupy?
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Antoeni(m): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
Go Ahead
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
I only hope that it will not be another Imo State in the long run..

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by patrickcollins: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Peter Pandora Obituary's supporters AKA IPOB terrorist will start abusing this gentleman again
He is a criminal and should be far away in prison, if not for corruption he should still be in chains behind bar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Reacts To Surulere Plaza Fire, Prays For Victims (Photos) / Makinde Compensates Owners Of Shot Cows, Foots Medical Of Injured Victims / Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.