Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia (23689 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC / Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by PharmacyStore: 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
This is very interesting
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
That's the nonsense he has to say. Let him thank his God they didn't kee him.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by ufuosman(m): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
Clear d forest down
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by fredoooooo: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
Talk is cheap
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Sleekfingers: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
Good. But he for kuku bomb the whole state.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by paramakina202: 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
temitope27:
U want to be bombing ur brothers cheesy cheesy nawa ooo cheesy grin

Terrorist no be any person brother o.They should be smoked out of our bushes.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by gasparpisciotta: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
Formularcr7:
Better late than never

At least to restore peace in that area and start a massive rebuilding process if dem get small sense
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Ulunne777(f): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

At least to restore peace in that area and start a massive rebuilding process if dem get small sense

Which peace?
You think Fulani Army will bomb their brothers causing haavoc at Lokpanta Umunneochi?

An Army barrack is there but the kidnappings go on like nothing
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by gasparpisciotta: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ulunne777:

Which peace?
You think Fulani Army will bomb their brothers causing haavoc at Lokpanta Umunneochi?

If you think fulani men are responsible for the mayhem in Imo state then you get another think coming
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Topshow2010(m): 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
Imagine this one too dey think highly of himself ..... Eleri pepele oshi... undecided
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by ECE1one: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
He GATT no balls.... Story
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Obyino: 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
You will invite them as the governor or as the president.... this Nigeria politicians no get sense at all,them go just the talk anyhow
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by ugaby: 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
Your like to play politics with everything.why are you waiting till November? Why not today? God will punish all of you
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Abbeytoy(m): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
OVB123:
See who is talking, you imported those heartless herders that are terrorising the nook and cranny of Abia state.

He's bombing terrorists not you... Abi you dey among?
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Reflect7: 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
omenka:
Watch how Obidient Igbos come at him, slashing and cutting, over his attempt to screw their business up.

EXACTLY. IPOB ARE THE KIDNAPPERS AND THE KILLERS AND MURDERERS, AND THEY MUST BE STOPPED.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by TruthinAction: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
They will only locate and bomb the camps of those they suspect are ESN or IPOB.

They will never see the camp of herdsmen who are kidnappers.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Ewedegubbler: 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
Just throw the mofos into the Ezu river. We have their medicine
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Chinedum300: 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tells him that we're waiting for his actions not his reactions...let him invites Nigerian military and para-military officers to come with their weapons...I will promise him that he'll not be alive to welcome Biafara
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by warlordd(m): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
OVB123:
See who is talking, you imported those heartless herders that are terrorising the nook and cranny of Abia state.

Otu gbawa nne gi there! Ipob bingo.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by aestake: 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
Abbeytoy:

He's bombing terrorists not you... Abi you dey among?
Orji Uzor is the #1 terrorist.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Abbeytoy(m): 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
aestake:

Orji Uzor is the #1 terrorist.

Una sabi each other...

What I know is make all terrorist and their supporters bomb together. Either Igbo, Awusa or Yoruba.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by aestake: 1:13am On Aug 23, 2022
Abbeytoy:

Una sabi each other...

What I know is make all terrorist and their supporters bomb together. Either Igbo, Awusa or Yoruba.
Financial-theft terrorists abound in Nigeria. Bomb them as well.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by ccjoe: 1:53am On Aug 23, 2022
jeromestarks:
His business. Listen to me and avoid birthing terrorists.

As for wether body count means anything to a man, The man gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.
Which do you think will be conterminated?
The juice containers or the big cup?

Marry a virgin. If you did not, then I am sorry to tell you that one or Two of your children is not your own.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by hammer3x: 4:37am On Aug 23, 2022
NOT TOO LONG AGO, THIS EX-CONVICT WAS IN KUJE PRISON AND NNAMDI KANU WAS PLEADING FOR FULANI TO HAVE MERY ON HIM.

NOW THIS OVER-FED TREASURY LOOTER IS THREATENING TO BOMB PEOPLE FARM AND FOREST.

WELL, CANT SAY AM SURPRISE, THIS IS HE INEVITABLE OUTCOME OF ALLOWING CRIMINALS TO GO SCOTFREE.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Abbeytoy(m): 7:20am On Aug 23, 2022
aestake:

Financial-theft terrorists abound in Nigeria. Bomb them as well.

I hope so for everyone involved.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by ArinzeUgo: 7:52am On Aug 23, 2022
Indirectly telling us not to go to farm again...idiot
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2022
Hope Uzodinma is inspiring other Igbo leaders to copy what is happening in Imo state, wiping out the infections in the east. cheesy
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2022
Ulunne777:

Which peace?

Fulani army barrack.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia by Proudlyomonna: 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Do so without making noise.
Hope your military will navigate their target accurately without their normal disregard for the rules of engagement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni, Aregbesola Launch Cashew Plantation In Osun / Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans / Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.