Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) (62493 Views)

Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) / Nigerian Lady's Traditional Wedding In Italy To White Lover. Photos / Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Validated: 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
Judolisco:
Should we tell her?
Who tell you say she no know?

4 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
Small boy Chop kpekus wey senior him Papa and Mama....This is the reciprocal effects of " Prom Toff To Bottum"

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by DRPAIT123(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Operation secure green card.
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
See what NIGERIA is pushing our youths into
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by SIMONEKPA7: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Don't be surprised if the lady on the extreme end is his main wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Nonexisting: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
He is safe in that grandma's hands and it's far more better than marrying the crop of oloshos we have around here now who have recently turned to killers also. Congratulations brother.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
As long as they are happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Helpout12345: 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
Na wah ooo. All for the foreign palli and to escape poverty?

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Trill1(m): 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
No be juju be that grin
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
see this grandma feasting on our future young generation... BWAAAAAAH!!!!!

abeg broda, be proud of your grandpa's agemate, like Regina, and good luck in your future misery.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Okobola146: 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Nigeria men can do anything just to leave this country sad sad sad.......Tueh.
yes o, I'm working on my own too. She 82 years old while i am 36, but she is very very reach, very neat, her pussy is like that of a virgin, very soft, tight and neat, her ringtones na follow come no be fake like most naija babes own and the ringtones dey very loud and melodious. She is from Afghanistan.
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Coldfeets: 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
This type of marriage should be banned.

This is nothing but exploitation.

After all these useless oyibo feminists have wasted their useful lives doing feminism, they will now bring their worthless selves to poach on our your virile African brothers in exchange for the green card.

You might be thinking it is a good deal to the young and poor African brother but put yourselves in his shoes, how will you feel if you are _fucking your own mother?

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by lightwind(m): 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
The guy try , many of us have been trying to get to this level no way.
E no easy

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
It's so easy to decieve these white women undecided
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by DaSugarBoi(m): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ishe Ti Dahun
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
Not a strange one but then I no fii try am sha

Sorry, how is happiness quantified?

Because some of the gentle ladies and men saying as long as the man/woman is happy, nothing do them. Is there some S.I units used to measure that or did Einstein left some secret manual used to arrive to that conclusion....

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Udumeh: 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
Happiness!
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by lightwind(m): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
Okobola146:
yes o, I'm working on my own too. She 82 years old while i am 36, but she is very very reach, very neat, her pussy is like that of a virgin, very soft, tight and neat, her ringtones na follow come no be fake like most naija babes own and the ringtones dey very loud and melodious. She is from Afghanistan.
Are you just joking or what ? She's truly from Afghanistan ?
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
The love is in the eyes of beholder. What two grown up adults do with their love life, their own cup of coffee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Ebymyk(m): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
DSC7:
Nawaooo...

Mehnnnnn some guys dey try oooo shocked

How him preeek go stand for this grandma Abegggggg? undecided
i just wonder, Buharist government don see man finish... Hustle is ruggedly rugged..
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by usagee36: 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
Better than Angela that wanted to kill Micheal grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by edosignature(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
One for the money...
Two for the show...
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by lightwind(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
The reason i like this white people a lot is that they enjoy exploring a lot.
They love freedom.
They love to try new things , new relationships. Etc
They not ashamed.
They live their free life they way they want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
And more of this is going to happen, if Tinubu wins 2023 general elections, because the suffering will multiply by 5.

4 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Okobola146: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
lightwind:

Are you just joking or what ? She's truly from Afghanistan ?
I'm not joking o, she is from Afghanistan, but we live together in Pakistan
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
Floorbeat:
He's doing well.
Really well, I must add.
Re: Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) by gannod(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
Orisirisi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience / How Many Guys Can Do This? / I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.